Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29123 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Solofresh2: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin
And why should men not be outrageous about parternity fraud?
Why are you trying to justify this paternity fraud of a thing.
Imagine you are a man, working your ass out and labouring everyday because of your child,only to find out that the child you have laboured for is not your child how will you feel.
Why are you women so heatless and always trying to justify what is wrong
Can you wish this for your male child?,if you can do that,then I don't have any problem with you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

[s]
It is not a gender war thread it is just calling out the obvious some of the men on nairaland are crying over paternity fraud but when their fellow men cheat they don't use the same tone they use on women.

No one wants to be cheated on but then some men should stop justifying infidelity and shaming those women who choose to not take it that is where the problem lies,the excuse and failure to hold men to account is the reason why infidelity hasn't reduced but keeps on increasing as men are also searching for other men's wives[/s]

Stupi*d Feminist think they are wiser than God, read proverbs 7, you are daf*t with these statement, who controls access to sex, how many men are getting sex, why is mastubating a norms among men

Dum*my equalist

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Op what is your point exactly? We should blame men for paternity fraud? Or Paternity fraud is justified because they have kids outside? You are making it seem like a competition, why?

TBH !! i am beginning to see reasons why our forefathers subjugated women, if the best that could come out of educating a female child is what we now see online these days then we need to ask them for forgiveness
amazontopaz opens a thread to justify paternity fraud cos men cheat, so if i cheat the next tin is for my wife to go fetch me a baastard, how many children of tuface idibia outside is annie paying there schools fee or footing there social welfare bills.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Arsenate:

Sucks that women like you make up what, 10-20% of the female population. Few lucky guys usually snap them up. Most guys just have to make do with the likes of the OP and live miserable lives. grin
Mgtow is surely a more appealing option though.

I honestly do not know any woman offline who would make light of paternity fraud. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by mariahAngel(f): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
bukatyne:

This thread is a testament to fact that you either do not understand basic biology or you just want to incite a gender rubble here.

If you said why are men angry about cheating wives (taking out pregnancy), then your OP might make sense.

The moment you add paternity fraud to it, then your argument lacks no merit.

The day men start carrying pregnancies or switching their bastards outside with the wife's child, we can have a discussion.

And the constant justification of a woman's wrongs because a man does it too is getting stale. Who steals because his neighbor is a thief or he/she was stolen from?

It makes more sense to set the standard you want for YOUR OWN man.

The truth has so many enemies, but keeping saying/typing it anyways!
If they stylishly call you a pick me, Iya mi wear it with pride because on this forum, it is a compliment to be called a pick me or a simp.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Does this apply to men as well?

I detest it when a man is making the mother of his kids go through emotional trauma by cheating on her with impunity.

Cheating is cheating.

And a cheating wife is the worse, if we look at it in an analytical way.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by drlateef: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

This is a partially correct observation but the OP must realise that men don’t incubate babies. It is the woman that has the womb to incubate babies. Therefore, the gender that produces the illegitimate child has greater responsibility to avoid such happening when they go about their randy business. And if they fail to be responsible then they must ensure that the right sperm donor is given his child. They should not rob Peter to pay Paul. You can’t eat your cake and have it by hiding the identity of your promiscuity. The men doing the same thing get away with it because they don’t incubate babies. So the women unfortunately have to bear the brunt of what they incubate.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
cococandy:
It’s cognitive dissonance to promote promiscuity but be outraged at the direct result of it. nothing more.

coco we are not asking you not to cheat, infact feel free to draft a timetable ... the main concern here any wife that wants to cheat must be ready to take responsibility just like men do.
please cheat, buh don't force the consequence on an innocent man, all we are saying is women should also take responsibility for their actions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Missionaire: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't get the point the OP is trying to make. Is Paternity fraud justified because men are the ones who impregnate women? Were the women raped?
Were the men who were cheated with the ones the women made vows to love and to hold at all times and be faithful to? What proofs are there that all the men who impregnate married women are married men? Were the women forced or raped? Every action no matter how sweet or bitter, has its rewards and consequences.
Has it become a competition? Nobody likes to be deceived whether male or female. Many marriages have been destroyed when many women found out that their husbands had children with other women even while married.
If you as a woman feel cheated because you were impregnated by a man you cheated with, then carry the bastard child and return to the real father and spoil his own marriage. Don't give another innocent man wahala.
It is one thing to willingly and knowingly raise another man's child as a man and it is another thing to be deceived into raising another man's child. For this economy of scarce resources?

My own is that all these ranting here will end here. It will not stop those who want to carry out DNA tests from doing so and neither will it stop those men who want to kick out their cheating wives out of their homes and lives from doing so.
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
I come online and 23 mentions shocked shocked

Why are you men still outraged lol,no time to respond to rubbish.

I stand by what I said if you want paternity fraud to end control your third legs and call your men to order
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by saintmm(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Every action has consequence. One of the unsung consequence of sexual immorality is paternity fraud. Any society that never see reason to preach sexual discipline but glamorizes immorality like some of our TV shows must be ready to dance to the consequences.
Remember, the Bible says that righteousness exalts a nation, but, sin is a reproach to any man.

I rise

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by revolt(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
revolt:
Let me ask a simple common sense question ..... WHO DECIDES WHETHER A CHILD IS BORN? let me elicidate.... if a man wanted to have a child from a woman and she didn't want the child will the child be born? Vice versa if a man didn't want a child and the woman wanted the child would the child be born ? We await your response... IF YOU WILL NOT DEFLECT AS WOMEN ALWAYS DO.

Like I predicted.... its a universal trait. When you ask them this question they deflect or run away...lol...
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
bukatyne:

[s]This thread is a testament to fact that you either do not understand basic biology or you just want to incite a gender rubble here.

If you said why are men angry about cheating wives (taking out pregnancy), then your OP might make sense.

The moment you add paternity fraud to it, then your argument lacks no merit.

The day men start carrying pregnancies or switching their bastards outside with the wife's child, we can have a discussion.

And the constant justification of a woman's wrongs because a man does it too is getting stale. Who steals because his neighbor is a thief or he/she was stolen from?

It makes more sense to set the standard you want for YOUR OWN man[/s]

Go back to the beginning read slowly and try to comprehend my point if you can't walk away.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

cheesy
[s]You have a fish brain, that is why you don't understand that not everyone who is speaking up against paternity fraud are actually sleeping with married women or promoting such. Wasn't Boma insulted by both genders for having sexual affairs with a married woman in the big brother house? Or was it only the woman that was criticized? Did you see anyone praising Boma for his acts? So because pesin sleep with married woman, make other sane men no speak out against the atrocities committed by the other gender? You're still daft sha[/s]... cheesy

You are the daft one with a fish brain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by revolt(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I come online and 23 mentions shocked shocked

Why are you men still outraged lol,no time to respond to rubbish.

I stand by what I said if you want paternity fraud to end control your third legs and call your men to order
cool
lol No that's not what will happen.... Just like western men are avoiding their women and not marrying them that's the fate of women in naija. It's already getting very difficult to find men willing to we'd u chics soon you ppl will be going international looking for man attention. Come ask western women...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

[s]Go back to the beginning read slowly and try to comprehend my point if you couldn't walk awa[/s]y.

We know the difference between a stup*id woman and a wise woman
Thank God Feminism has really exposed women's nature cheesy
Religion was decieving us too much

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by MrColdsweat: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's very unfortunate that I found myself here.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by vickydevoka(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Who say me. Don't sleep with demselves. Lol. Men sleep with themselves by masturbating lol
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Op what is your point exactly? We should blame men for paternity fraud? Or Paternity fraud is justified because they have kids outside? You are making it seem like a competition, why?
I didn't see this until someone mentioned me while quoting you, The point is that failure to hold men accountable for their promiscuity results to paternity fraud when people try to absolve someone of infidelity and don't condemn what needs to be condemnable these men will continue sleeping with wives of other men
I didn't justify paternity fraud I chose to see it from another angle.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by abbey621(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You talk as if some women don't single handedly raise the kids too or like as if the men are not assisted financially by the wives.
There is no apple being compared with oranges,cheating is cheating regardless of gender, deception is deception nor be only men dey invest for children body too.

Stop trying to be nonsensical.

You're childish and lack comprehension! We know in most households the men usually are the breadwinners, nobody is saying men cheating is right or justified, the point is simple, your opening post asked a question and I gave you the answer, the reason men react so harshly is because of the investment in time and money. When men cheat and it leads to a child, the child is taken care of outside the home or the man becomes polygamous or pretends it never happened(deadbeat). Even when the man has kept the child hidden for several years, his wife has not devoted time and financial resources to raising the child of another woman. If you don't understand how both scenarios differs then you're a lost cause....SIMPLE!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by MufasaLion: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
nairaman66:

It is imperative to also add that if men were to get pregnant and give birth, women would do far worse than paternity test!

Women are strange beings, it is so heartwarming and joyous to meet a sensible woman in this life.

Absolutely! They are creatures that nobody can understand except them alone. Can't you see how some of them are justifying their promiscuous lifestyle?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
JESHAL:

We know the difference between a stup*id woman and a wise woman
Thank God Feminism has really exposed women's nature cheesy
Religion was decieving us too much

When will you realise or choose to get it to your head that I don't read your trashy post.

I only scroll through,I didn't even read this one I am just typing to let you know that you are irrelevant to me and so are your trashy opinions

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

[s]I didn't see this until someone mentioned me while quoting you, The point is that failure to hold men accountable for their promiscuity results to paternity fraud when people try to absolvge someone of infidelity and don't condemn what needs to be condemnable these men will continue sleeping with wives of other men
I didn't justify paternity fraud I chose to see it from another angle.[/s]

Men accountable for a crime they didn't commit, the fraud

Feminist logic

Keep giving me the raw female harlo*t* nature, I'm learning cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by vickydevoka(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Men should live and let women live, too. Morality was not created for only women.

It's men who encourage all bad sex things in society. They want it, they seek it and they have the equipment to do it.

Men also bring children from outside sex to destroy the sanctity of their homes. They threaten to divorce their wives if they don't accept their own "flesh and blood". Yet it's somehow wrong when a woman brings her own flesh and blood home.

Men showing their double standards again.

I can agree with you if you make it a law in our constitution that men should stop paying for Bride price. Any marriage should be done equally between the family of the agreed couple
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Men should live and let women live, too. Morality was not created for only women.

It's men who encourage all bad sex things in society. They want it, they seek it and they have the equipment to do it.

Men also bring children from outside sex to destroy the sanctity of their homes. They threaten to divorce their wives if they don't accept their own "flesh and blood". Yet it's somehow wrong when a woman brings her own flesh and blood home.

Men showing their double standards again.

In my opinion, marriage should either be scraped or everyone practice an open relationship
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
vickydevoka:

I can agree with you if you make it a law in our constitution that men should stop paying for Bride price. Any marriage should be done equally between the family of the agreed couple

You don't understand the court divorce system destroying men in Western Societies, that's why you are making these comments
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by DrayZee: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I didn't see this until someone mentioned me while quoting you, The point is that failure to hold men accountable for their promiscuity results to paternity fraud when people try to absolvge someone of infidelity and don't condemn what needs to be condemnable these men will continue sleeping with wives of other men
I didn't justify paternity fraud I chose to see it from another angle.
So mens “promiscuity” is why married women sleep around?
You people blame men for all your shortcomings.
You also wrote that with what you’ve seen, you can also be sure that women are also promiscuous, right?
Should I now come out asking why women are outraged over cheating men when other members of their gender also cheat?
Or maybe men are only promiscuous because there’s an equal number of women willing to enable their promiscuity to come to fruition....therefore, we should blame women.

That’s what whataboutism gets you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

In my opinion, marriage should either be scraped or everyone practice an open relationship

Not at all, we need an institution to properly raise children, men should instill morality in women by shaming mechanism to prevent them from cheating and rejecting men who want to cheat
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
abbey621:

You're childish and lack comprehension! We know in most households the men usually are the breadwinners, nobody is saying men cheating is right or justified, the point is simple, your opening post asked a question and I gave you the answer, the reason men react so harshly is because of the investment in time and money. When men cheat and it leads to a child, the child is taken care of outside the home or the man becomes polygamous or pretends it never happened(deadbeat). Even when the man has kept the child hidden for several years, his wife has not devoted time and financial resources to raising the child of another woman. If you don't understand how both scenarios differs then you're a lost cause....SIMPLE!

You are the one who lacks comprehension, don't say what you don't know by using the word 'most' there are many homes where the women are the breadwinners bring your stats even some men still find it hard to be responsible to their children.
Some of the children gotten from men playing away matches another man can be taking care of such child unknowingly which is the same paternity fraud
The scenarios don't differ they both contain deceit, infidelity,lack of trust and even betrayal none is better or explicitly different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by DrayZee: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It is not a gender war thread it is just calling out the obvious some of the men on nairaland are crying over paternity fraud but when their fellow men cheat they don't use the same tone they use on women.

No one wants to be cheated on but then some men should stop justifying infidelity and shaming those women who choose to not take it that is where the problem lies,the excuse and failure to hold men to account is the reason why infidelity hasn't reduced but keeps on increasing as men are also searching for other men's wives
Who shamed women for choosing not to take infidelity? When did that ever happen?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
JESHAL:

Not at all, we need an institution to properly raise children, men should instill morality in women by shaming mechanism to prevent them from cheating and rejecting men who want to cheat

I sincerely believe in freedom, if you don't give people their freedom, believe me, it's an unending war.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

[s]You are the one who lacks comprehension, don't say what you don't know by using the word 'most' there are many homes where the women are the breadwinners bring your stats even some men still find it hard to be responsible to their children.
Some of the children gotten from men playing away matches another man can be taking care of such child unknowingly which is the same paternity fraud
The scenarios don't differ they both contain deceit, infidelity,lack of trust and even betrayal none is better or explicitly different.[/s]

And Men pay 90% of child support and alimony in Western Societies, how much more Africa

Feminist and their logic grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.