Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29158 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Semaj77(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin

Very simple , why let a man raise a child who is not his own , if you decide to cheat on a man and in the process end up getting pregnant please give the child to the rightful father. I don't even have a problem if you cheat but please give the child to the rightful father

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by emmyyoung688: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A man may not force his wife to raise another man's child but he can force another man to raise his own child, born from his affair with the man's wife. That is part of what OP is trying to get you to see here. That the married men who go out to have affairs with married women are also culpable in this entire paternity fraud affair. undecided
and so so we should go after the man that impregnated her or blame the foolish wife who opens her legs for another man?
the woman had a choice to reject the man's request for sex or better still how to avoid the pregnancy but no she collect am waaa.....where did she keep her brainBiko women can't be equal to men ,,,men have a upper hand to women the equality thing can't work .... God made so.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Geenosko: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Very foolish question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
emmyyoung688:
and so so we should go after the man that impregnated her or blame the foolish wife who opens her legs for another man?
the woman had a choice to reject the man's request for sex or better still how to avoid the pregnancy but no she collect am waaa.....where did she keep her brainBiko women can't be equal to men ,,,men have a upper hand to women the equality thing can't work .... God made so.....
Both of them undecided

If you really want to see a decrease in these crimes, what Op is telling you is that society should hold both of the perpetrators equally accountable. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mftivi:
Men are definitely the cause of everything. Werey

You= werey

Not me

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by sanpipita(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
emonis88:

Even a polygamous man doesn't try to tell d wife that his child from another woman is her child. The thing annoying here is d lies d women tell, foisting another man's child on their husbands, in essence they r calling we men fools.

Because it's easier for men to do that without judgment or repercussions, if a woman tells the truth, will the man accept? will society accept?

Women who also accept kids from their husband's mistresses are regarded as fools too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Arsenate(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
I have said it, and I'll keep saying it, nairaland family section is home to some of the daftest women on the planet, no kidding. When they come up with their usual daft takes, one cannot help but shake his head. Almost makes you feel educating the girl child is a waste of resources, but then about 2-3 of them appear to be somewhat reasonable, so I'll drink to that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Uyigue12(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

Go and ask your mother if your not a bastard ! Abraham have 2 children from 2 women recorded in the bible point where bible support olosho in disguise ......una go just dey write rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
My arguments are not nonsensical and you know it I only pointed out the obvious hypocrisy and you didn't want to comprehend that fact.I am only pointing out how paternity fraud starts nobody is justifying anything here

Don't call people or children bastards,also because men don't bring the children home doesn't change the fact that it is deceptive and hurting to the wife they don't bring their children home doesn't mean that they didn't cheat and could probably cause pain and betrayal to their wives it still doesn't make it better than paternity fraud.
The child that they don't bring home could be answering another man's name and the other man will believe the child to be his own so what is the difference is it not the same deception.

Women give inheritance as well and some of them are left with no choice than to take care of their husbands outside child when the child is brought home and some of them swallow a bitter pill by seeing their children share inheritance with an outsider grin

You should ask your men who cannot stick to one woman and stay faithful,you should ask your men who couldn't remember their vows and use protection or better still have a vasectomy done ask them why they do it after all na dem be the hunters wey dey chase the women,is it not? grin

Lol at they should have an abortion I am very pro-choice but then isn't abortion illegal in Nigeria why not call the spade a spade and tell your men to respect their marriages and keep their legs intact.

If they don't they will keep going about impregnating other men's wives and failing to use protection.
Tell them to respect their wives and think about their children too

You said women swallow hard pills by seeing another Stranger sharing inheritance with their own children.

First or all, the man owns the inheritance, and secondly that stranger is his child.

Now, when a woman brings in a bastard child, and the Bastard child might even be the first son, and he now takes most of the inheritance, while the man's biological kids would be second fiddles.

What's worse? The Bastard child is not even in any ways his blood, but would inherit his wealth.

Cheating is Bad in every angle, both male and female.

But paternity Fraud Is worst, you wouldn't even know.

At least, the woman would know that her husband brought in a Bastard, and can choose to stay or leave the marriage.

But women, the man may never know.. it's not equal.

Women should be more careful.

And the man may decide not to bring the child home.

But can the wife take the child to the biological father while bearing someone's wife?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by bukatyne(f): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

This thread is a testament to fact that you either do not understand basic biology or you just want to incite a gender rubble here.

If you said why are men angry about cheating wives (taking out pregnancy), then your OP might make sense.

The moment you add paternity fraud to it, then your argument lacks no merit.

The day men start carrying pregnancies or switching their bastards outside with the wife's child, we can have a discussion.

And the constant justification of a woman's wrongs because a man does it too is getting stale. Who steals because his neighbor is a thief or he/she was stolen from?

It makes more sense to set the standard you want for YOUR OWN man.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
thorpido:
You people and gender war threads angry
No one wants to be cheated on, whether male or female.
There are women who have never taken it lightly being cheated on and made the men pay heavily. An example is Tiger Wood's ex-wife. Some women have stabbed their husbands to death over infidelity.

The recent trend of paternity fraud is because of recent advancement in technology. It has been there for ages.

My hand no dey women vs men or vice versa.

It flies over my head EVERYTIME a woman equates paternity fraud to a husband having baby mamas.

Are they just plain stupid or are they catching cruise? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by omoyankee3(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na wa o. There are many things involved in this matter. Some people have made good points about the issue.

Let me just add one more point:

Most often than not, when the bastard child/children grow up, they locate their biological father and start taking care of him in his old age and neglect the man that used his youth, sweat and blood to raise them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Arsenate(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
neyoohhh:

grin grin grin grin

You see this woman ehn, they never mature mentally and very wicked at heart

Too mentally immature and daft to understand that even their children are victims when it comes to paternity fraud. They just keep pushing the extent of their illogicality and shallow mindedness, FFS.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Paternity fraud is different from cheating, that’s deception, if a woman cheat, fine, when the pregnancy come give it to who deserve it, when a man cheat and he get another woman pregnant, both of them know the father, so why pin another mans sperm to another man, why not give to the father like men claim their pregnancy with another woman. DECEPTION is the thing here not CHEATING

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.

Even the cheating wives, their lives would never remain the same again, Just like Uzoamka Ohiri, Chinedu's ex-wife.

If you know you wouldn't want to be a paternity Fraud Suspect, better not cheat.

If you must cheat, do not get married.

It's that simple.

If God and Satan could part ways, I don't see why a cheating wife and a man can't part ways.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Theunbothered: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Men should live and let women live, too. Morality was not created for only women.

It's men who encourage all bad sex things in society. They want it, they seek it and they have the equipment to do it.

Men also bring children from outside sex to destroy the sanctity of their homes. They threaten to divorce their wives if they don't accept their own "flesh and blood". Yet it's somehow wrong when a woman brings her own flesh and blood home.

Men showing their double standards again.

Stop bringing your personal problem to nairaland for the sake of gist.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kajaard: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
bukatyne:

It flies over my head EVERYTIME a woman equates paternity fraud to a husband having baby mamas.

Are they just plain stupid or are they catching cruise? undecided

This is the reason you are one of the few females I admire here on nairaland. No gender bias. Unlike your other female folk. Nice one sis cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kajaard: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
bukatyne:

This thread is a testament to fact that you either do not understand basic biology or you just want to incite a gender rubble here.

If you said why are men angry about cheating wives (taking out pregnancy), then your OP might make sense.

The day men start carrying pregnancies or switching their bastards outside with the wife's child, we can have a discussion.

And the constant justification of a woman's wrongs because a man does it too is getting stale. Who steals because his neighbor is a thief or he/she was stolen from?

Once again nice one. Respect sis cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Theunbothered: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.

I love that this recent development is squeezing women's pinna very well.

Many useless women will be developing hypertension when their foolish nyashes are opened wide.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Arsenate(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
bukatyne:

Sucks that women like you make up what, 10-20% of the female population. Few lucky guys usually snap them up. Most guys just have to make do with the likes of the OP and live miserable lives. grin
Mgtow is surely a more appealing option though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Burgerlomo: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

That's why I always tell men not to trust their wives 100% to avoid something like this because anything can happen.
Those that trust their wives 100% are the ones that will be affected most if anything happens.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
JovialJune:
Lol Op, deceit is deceit and has to be found out, plain and simple

As much as I get your point of view, the fact that men and their nonsensical noise making doesn't change the fact that they breed children outside and cheat at will, that doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn what is wrong, we are in the internet age so everything can be made open easily, all these vices have been happening from time past, so it is nothing new, but let's do well to condemn what is wrong and never try to cover it up or make it seem justified.

For me, I condemn it all; having kids outside without the knowledge of your spouse, paternity fraud, that's deceit, and it is wrong.

sis , paternity fraud has been going on for so long that it rubbish's your implied theme that men cheat more than women (that's a terrible lie). We have immoral men and we have immoral women, both parties will definitely cheat in equal percentage -so stop making it look like women just discovered the art of cheating.

thanks to paternity test,men are coming to realise the fraud women have been perpetuating on gullible men for long.

most married women revel in the freedom marriage affords them to foist offsprings of other men on there husbands- something a man can't do because of biology - luckily enough technology is helping to correct that imbalance- hope we reach a level such tests becomes affordable to even the okada driver.

if you women expect men not to be so worked up on training and giving up his lifeblood on another man's issue (without his know), then you women should be ready to nurse unfaithful men's offsprings right from birth

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Prettychild(f): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
WhiteIverson:
Paternity fraud started when Joseph fathered the son Mary gave birth to, who we all know as Jesus the Christ. And Joseph decided to play along.

In summary, the Bible is to blame for all this.
It’s a very BIG LIE, Joseph was aware that Jesus Christ was not his child even before Jesus Christ was born. Read the Bible again so that you will not mislead people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

The response flying out ladies mouth here further proof women are shameless whores ... swhen a man finds out he as being fathering another man's child, he should go for thanksgiving and continue running charity foundation, do these people even understand. the definition of paternity fraud

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Ghostrye: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Young man,the man also takes the decision to use a condom or to release or not to release,you keep talking like you don't live in Nigeria or didn't grow up here,The mother takes what decision to keep what,with which healthcare in which country in Nigeria where healthcare is in a very sorry state,in Nigeria where abortion is illegal and to do some certain things you need spousal consent,stick to reality abeg.Well some women do prevent pregnancies while others were not so lucky,same can be said of men who fail to to use protection if they need to go outside and feed their sexual desires.

It is not about changing anything the term bastard is obsolete and highly offensive you don't call people bastards it is no longer a fashionable term in popular use because it is considered offensive, discriminatory and derogatory.
I have actually sat down it is terrible hence why the solution is telling men to stay faithful and stop following other men's wives.Men are also deceptive to themselves hence why their fellow men are now at the receiving end. The same can be said about how my mother will feel if she finds out my father has a child outside,even my siblings and I won't take it lightly at all na the same pain and deception all of them dey cause.Women brag with their husbands after all they become Mrs. Daughters brag with their fathers grin

Where did you carry out the statistics that most of them are not married?whether it is a few cases it doesn't negate the fact that that could be a scenario,some men don't bring their outside children let burial come then one child will appear then the wife and kids will be shattered to make it worse the man is even dead.They bring them home too That some of them will try to avoid it does it make it right or negate the fact that they committed deceit and cheated
I am tired of seeing the obsolete term 'bastard' so sad,the outside child of the father could also be reaping another man's share of the property too it is a sad and disastrous cycle.Even an illegitimate child is entitled to an inheritance these days no big difference adopted and foster kids inherit too.

Women have always been asked these questions that is why they have found it hard to cheat and they tend to forgive cheating husbands because they on the other take their vows very seriously.Your question 4(ii) when you direct it at men you get your answer also add the additional questions why don't they just divorce the women take another wife if allowed or better still remain single and stop causing pain on their wives and outrightly disrespecting them by fathering children outside.

I can say the same that your position is nonsensical,now you remember men don't have remote controls but you seem to forget that some men justify their infidelity by saying their third leg does the most for them and they can't control it hence why some of them here even excuse rapist.Also why are you still failing to see the bigger picture and holding your men to account, perhaps Uzoamaka Ohiri's brother in-law who is married to her sister can tell us the magical powers women and his third leg have over him that he couldn't remember his vow and stick to his wife he couldn't even get protection but went on to impregnate his wife's sister.
On another episode of women dodging responsibility
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Prenonjebose: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

But the outside child could also be trained unknowingly by another man it is the evil that men do.You talk like as if all men are responsible for their kids abeg let us here word jaare

They are the same thing only a blind human fails to call a spade a spade and sees that betrayal and deceit happened on both sides..
That talking point about resources is stale already.
If a man father's another child outside, the crux of this matter is that the woman should not pass on the baby as the husband's.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Mitsurugi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Men should live and let women live, too. Morality was not created for only women.

It's men who encourage all bad sex things in society. They want it, they seek it and they have the equipment to do it.

Men also bring children from outside sex to destroy the sanctity of their homes. They threaten to divorce their wives if they don't accept their own "flesh and blood". Yet it's somehow wrong when a woman brings her own flesh and blood home.

Men showing their double standards again.

Let the woman undertake that her "own flesh and blood" will not eventually be claimed by some other guy when oga don train am finish. This is the bone of contention that a woman cannot guarantee. At least the man doesn't mandate his wife to train his child from outside neither does he hide it from her. Why is a woman not brave to declare at the start that the kid ain't the man's?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by peedeeasobie(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
The fact that you turned fraud, cheating and such likes into a gender thing shows how morally low you have fallen with the society.

Call out a wrong purely for what it is...

It's like someone writing "firstly, I don't support rape but women should be careful with what they wear".

Your writeup smacks of bitterness and support for evil
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

[s]But the outside child could also be trained unknowingly by another man it is the evil that men do.You talk like as if all men are responsible for their kids abeg let us here word jaare

They are the same thing only a blind human fails to call a spade a spade and sees that betrayal and deceit happened on both sides..
That talking point about resources is stale already[/s].

OD*E
It's his own DNA the other is a bastard
Simple Biology

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Does this apply to men as well?
SenatePresdo:

If you must cheat, do not get married.

It's that simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Rafaell(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You want to turn society upside down be that one now. undecided

Society is already completely upside-down with all the happenings all over the place. A society that is down, NEEDS FEAR NO FALL !!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by efficiencie(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

...the same reason women are outraged when their husbands get another woman pregnant...nowadays even Muslim ladies are also not on with the idea that their husbands can marry more than one wife even though their religion grants their husband the right to keep accumulating wives for all times - through successive divorces and new marriages!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / How Much Does An Average Introduction Cost? / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.