Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29078 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Verysmart101: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.
Why should some women enter marriage with d motive of adultery and paternity fraud if I may ask?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
abbey621:
Do men really care about paternity fraud or the amount of money and time wasted raising another man's child? Let's be objective here, you can't compare apples with oranges. I understand the need to pass a point across but this is just plain nonsense!

You talk as if some women don't single handedly raise the kids too or like as if the men are not assisted financially by the wives.
There is no apple being compared with oranges,cheating is cheating regardless of gender, deception is deception nor be only men dey invest for children body too.

Stop trying to be nonsensical.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by TearNinja001: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
What's your point exactly??

"First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud" undecided undecided

You should ask fellow women why they're enraged too.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olafisoyem:
You’re talking nonsense and conflating two different things.

If a man brings a bastard home then the woman has a choice to leave/stay or look after the child - she knows.

If a woman does the same and doesn’t inform the man then that’s deception on a another level for various reasons.
How many men, knowing the damage it will cause their current situation, would dare to bring a child from a marital affair into their home? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Well, primarily because it concerns all they think about as vaginometers.

The thought that a woman dares do what men do is outrageous and makes them emotional. It is only then they care about fidelity. It's just a reflex reaction.

Some of the men talking so much about paternity fraud and DNA tests aren't even the sons of their fathers. The way they have instituted baby mama-ism is the same way they will later institute paternity fraud.

Male on male wickedness. Men are never their own best friends.

Most of the women I have seen online & offline are fully in support of paternity fraud & I'm not even surprised. Immediately I saw the title, I just knew you'd be on the thread supporting it with your chest like dorathy.

The Lord is your strength.

27 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Verysmart101:

Why should some women enter marriage with d motive of adultery and paternity fraud if I may ask?
Why should a man enter into marriage with the motive of adultery and having another man raise a child born of his affairs? undecided

That is the question to ask in this. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olafisoyem:

Like I said before, this is off point.

So is the point you were passing across,it is off point you don't see any wrong in what your men do stop crying more than the bereaved let your fellow men keep hurting their fellow men by fathering children outside.
Point where is off point in my post lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Druss(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
At times people type things in the impression that they are on an elevated bandwidth of intelligence. It is human nature to dislike being cheated. No family wants to find out that paternity fraud has occured within it.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by phaya(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
It's only a foolish man that'll still keep his mouth shut to the extent of swallowing his anger even after discovering that his trust has been compromised by his wife undecided.

Personally,I dey pray make I no be a victim of this paternity fraud cha.. Because it isn't something any man should wish for.

Amen but what of women that are not aware that their husband have another kid outside or atimes a whole family somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by blogbuilder: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
I've seen no better response to what this article is talking about..
The major reason for DNA is to know the real parent of the child..
In the case of women, they'll pin another man's child to the innocent husband without the husband knowledge.
The man will cater for the child and do everything necessary to make sure the child grow but in the case of men,
If a man impregnate another woman, he'll bring it home with the knowledge of the woman and not falsifying like women do

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Sanchez01: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.
I hope you can maintain this energy when your biological brother(s) is in this position and probably raises a child that is not his?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Lashist(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin
So you are saying men that suffer from paternity fraud should just keep quiet and accept it like that and keep training another man's child even after finding out? Because since men do cheat, they should train another man's children that their wives bring home as their own...what wicked humans cannot say does not exist

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmzQueens: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olafisoyem:

You’re talking nonsense and conflating two different things.

If a man brings a bastard home then the woman has a choice to leave/stay or look after the child - she knows.

If a woman does the same and doesn’t inform the man then that’s deception on a another level for various reasons.
You are the one taking nonsense you say the woman knows? Does she take it well,are her feeling hurts does she feel betrayed? If that is the case how is it any different?They are not different things they are deception betrayal and infidelity.

The man doesn't know maybe because it was his brother, friend or colleague who believed men are polygamous in nature couldn't respect himself and slept with someone else's wife .

They are not two conflating issues, they both deal with emotions and carry the same perculiarities

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Freelane33(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Because they don’t want women to scam dem again through paternity fraud .
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by phaya(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How many men, knowing the damage it will cause their current situation, would dare to bring a child from a marital affair into their home? undecided

If a man doesn't bring his child from extra marital affair home, then most likely means another man is taking care of that child unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
The majority of Nairalanders are so Mundane. their only interest is Marriage, sex, God pick my call and bullshit that cant be backed up by facts

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Which kind of homes will DNA scatter?
If you want a bastard to bear my name , why not tell me about it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by suffering: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wrong thread. I’m out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
WhiteIverson:
It's just the internet. Truth is nobody really cares what any other person does with his/her life. Majority of people bashing each other online both male and female don't have the guts to do it to the person's face.

So, really no one is outraged or even cares, people just pretend to. Everyone has so much going on in his/her life to be bothered by what somebody else chooses to do.

Don't take it to heart. There's no sin one can commit that hasn't been done or heard of before. The only difference is people's respect, regards for you will diminish. But then after some time everyone will forget and move on.

Life must keep moving on.

Believe me, if people are really outraged or want something to change, the Internet would be the last place to show it.

Everything you have said is wrong. That’s takes skills.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
phaya:

If a man doesn't bring his child from extra marital affair home, then most likely means another man is taking care of that child unknowingly
is that not the same Paternity fraud? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by ajericho(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Men should live and let women live, too. Morality was not created for only women.

It's men who encourage all bad sex things in society. They want it, they seek it and they have the equipment to do it.

But nursing another persons child? Omo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

They never had a life to begin with, they lived in lies.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by TheMostComplex1: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
You made valid points. At the end of Lekki DNA test many men will lose their wives & children because they have betrayed the family & the same goes to women

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by ajericho(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It is not a gender war thread it is just calling out the obvious some of the men on nairaland are crying over paternity fraud but when their fellow men cheat they don't use the same tone they use on women.

No one wants to be cheated on but then some men should stop justifying infidelity and shaming those women who choose to not take it that is where the problem lies,the excuse and failure to hold men to account is the reason why infidelity hasn't reduced but keeps on increasing as men are also searching for other men's wives

See,cheating is different from nursing another persons child

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Cnach: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ur answer is simple nah. Men are at the receiving end. It is not just about cheating bit also imposing responsibility on who don't suppose to carry it whereas at the end those struggles of raising the child may still go to some one else, while heartbreak is transferred to the man for hoping to have a child he has not.
If a man has a child else where he bears the cost and nothing concerns the wife. Men has also and are still marrying single mothers with her child living with them and issues don't come out bc everybody knows his/her fate but accept to help willingly. Abi I wrong?
And any man justifying infidelity has no good training. but the society is hard to heal though, bc people take dating as game and not training. What u do then is what u must do now

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BlackFlamefromP: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Are you a paternity fraudster?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Sterope(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Exactly, men are polygamous in nature grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Such a nonsensical post. Ofcourse cost of test will keep reducing until bare minimum. Did you know how much HIV test cost when it first came out? Now it’s practically free. Same with Covid. It cost me 65k to take the test but I know in 10 years time it’ll be free. Same with DNA test.

The cost has nothing to do with your emotions

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lashist:

So you are saying men that suffer from paternity fraud should just keep quiet and accept it like that and keep training another man's child even after finding out? Because since men do cheat, they should train another man's children that their wives bring home as their own...define stupidity please cheesy

Yes after all women have been keeping quiet for ages after discovering that their husbands have children outside

Because men have been cheating for ages women have had to endure same and probably trained another woman's child too,They should train the kids after all they are from the loins of their fellow comrade who couldn't control his third leg.
Try to use your brain please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by stealmatic(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin

With all this giberish u just typed here,it just proves to us that u are either a cheat or u are just here to justify that cheating is ok,woman no matter how u put it cheating is cheating

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by neyoohhh: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
See how this one presented her arguments like a toddler.

Paternity fraud is fraudulent, simple as.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.