Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29157 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

I sincerely believe in freedom, if you don't give people their freedom, believe me, it's an unending war.

The gender war is an eternal war, equality doesn't exist in any civilization, one gender must dominate the culture, study divorce laws, quota and see how women dominate western societies, the gender that is the least preferable to criticize is the culturally accepted gender

In Africa and Arab Patriachy,it's men
In Western gynocracy it's women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Asswipemod: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin

Are you actually ok?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by chatinent: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
bukatyne:

This thread is a testament to fact that you either do not understand basic biology or you just want to incite a gender rubble here.

If you said why are men angry about cheating wives (taking out pregnancy), then your OP might make sense.

The moment you add paternity fraud to it, then your argument lacks no merit.

The day men start carrying pregnancies or switching their bastards outside with the wife's child, we can have a discussion.

And the constant justification of a woman's wrongs because a man does it too is getting stale. Who steals because his neighbor is a thief or he/she was stolen from?

It makes more sense to set the standard you want for YOUR OWN man.

I do not know who this OP is but the bearer sure reasons very human....and it is an A for me.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by WhiteIverson: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Prettychild:

It’s a very BIG LIE, Joseph was aware that Jesus Christ was not his child even before Jesus Christ was born. Read the Bible again so that you will not mislead people

Which is why I clearly stated that Joseph decided to play along.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Dizzyyish: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
"Do not argue with a fool. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
- Mark Twain

"Don't fight with a fool because onlookers won't be able to tell the difference."
- Mark Twain

The way of the fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.
- Proverbs 12:15

Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, but those who plan good have joy.
- Proverbs 12:20

Wisdom builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.
- Proverbs 14:1

Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.
- Proverbs 14:7

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Tellwhat: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are the one who lacks comprehension, don't say what you don't know by using the word 'most' there are many homes where the women are the breadwinners bring your stats even some men still find it hard to be responsible to their children.
Some of the children gotten from men playing away matches another man can be taking care of such child unknowingly which is the same paternity fraud
The scenarios don't differ they both contain deceit, infidelity,lack of trust and even betrayal none is better or explicitly different.
How would you feel if you were to be pregnant and on the day of delivery you believed that you successfully gave birth and then train,love and cater for that child for a few years. Only to find out that all this while the child was never yours and that you had a miscarriage that the baby you thought was yours actually belongs to your husband's ex whom was also pregnant same period as yours but decided to let you care for her child

Or maybe some crooked nurse switched a sick baby with your healthy baby

All in all it seems you don't understand the pain of paternity fraud. It's almost as painful as when a man rapes a woman.
Many men get heart attack and die from paternity fraud

So what's there not to hate about it. In general fraud is always painful to the victims

Well I don't blame all this ladies still forming right and joking anyhow. I think there should be a minimum of 10years in prison for paternity fraud with option of settlement for the man if he chooses

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by DrayZee: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.
Money. Definitely.
Scattering homes? Not really. If the man has reasons not to trust the woman, then I don’t think that’s much of a home.
The outrage from men (discovering how common paternity fraud is), and the heavy defense from women (for reasons no one knows) when the new test centers were proposed, shows that it’s going to be a lucrative business grin
A doctor spearheading one of the new test centers started receiving death threats after he announced it.
Women are not smiling wink.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
JESHAL:

The gender war is an eternal war, equality doesn't exist in any civilization, one gender must dominate the culture, study divorce laws, quota and see how women dominate western societies, the gender that is the least preferable to criticize is the culturally accepted gender

In Africa and Arab Patriachy,it's men
In Western gynocracy it's women

Well, I don't see anything wrong in letting women live their life as they wish, provided they remain so.

But I see your point, women don't know what they want and will always turn back to affect men, even when they are given their freedom.

In that case, men should learn to treat women responsibly since they will always hold you accountable regardless of their status, give them some freedom and help them to appraise their weaknesses, doing this has never been hard for me BTW.

Truly, Women are highly complicated and it takes an extraordinary intelligence to rule them.

My final verdict, let men stop shying away from developing their brains, only then can they be wise enough to handle their women, the responsibility still lies on men.

You see women complaining that men are fools, cause they traded their birthright, No woman can make that mistake with me oh, I will show you a million times over, why I am never a fool.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by pansophist(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nigeria is suffering from a heavy brain drain, and the poster is an evidence of such. Someone can actually sit down, think this nonsense and post it, with genuine believe that she is making sense ? Jeez. This is too painful to read.

A Home built on lie and deceit is not a home. There is nothing there to break, it's already broken just that the confirmation is not revealed yet, and that is what DNA test does. I'll rather know the truth and be shattered, than to live a life of a lie. How can you deceive a full grown man to father a bastard, deny the child true knowledge of his/her father, and feel offended a man choose to determine if his sacrifice worth it ?

Yes men cheat, but no matter the PhD emeritus a man has in the art of philandering, you can never deceive a woman that a bastard child is hers. Even at that, he would still be financially responsible for the kids. How dare you compare the effect of both? If wickedness, stupidity, shamelessness is a person, I'll give it to whenever support this post. What rubbish.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by SmartyPants(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I condemn it all too,but they try to make it seem like paternity fraud is worse or not in the same category as having kids outside.
Some of the kids they have outside are also bearing another man's name,some of the men even refuse financial responsibility and what about the betrayal and deception their wives go through knowing that their husbands cheated not only cheated had a child or children outside wedlock?

You've been told your justifications are nonsensical and you keep spinning yourself deeper into this web of ridiculous arguments.

If you separate paternity fraud from having kids outside, that still leaves DNA testing as the solution to both.

The defrauded man can be free of the burden.

The randy biological father can assume his responsibility.

The innocent ones win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by thaprofit88: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

Op your analysis is wrong. You are comparing two entirely different things.
Firstly you said Men refer to men and women which is totally wrong. Even the dictionary does not support that definition. Check and be updated.
Also comparing a man cheating with another woman, to a woman giving a man a child(ren) that are not his deceptively for him to take care of unknown to him, are definitely two different things.
Also justifying paternity fraud With ‘men are cheats‘ is unfair to certain men because not all men cheat, and yes some women who engaged in paternity fraud didn’t have cheating husbands.
Now if you say a man cheated You for example with another women, then it could have been ok for you to cheat with another man and leave it that way, devoid of the other complications.
How can you even trivialize something as serious as paternity fraud? Your wife allows you take care of 3kids for over 10years then you discover they are not yours and you expect any right thinking person to just take it like that without reacting. Did you really think about the point you put down before writing it? Or you are writing for the sake of it?
How will you feel if you ordered a bone straight wig after paying much for it, and when it’s delivered on opening your package you see darling attachment In the box? Your reaction will be same if not much more than that of a man who was conditioned to take care of and build a relationship with a child that’s not his, and of all people that could treat him in that manner is his wife who he is still taking care of. Imagine that level of betrayal and you dare say that it’s a case of what’s good for the goose is good for the gander?
In conclusion some of you ladies should stop reacting emotionally to everything you see. Stop and think sometimes. Just be objective.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by chatbot1234isba: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
after all these year, you never still get sense
how are they the same thing ?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by emmyyoung688: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Both of them undecided

If you really want to see a decrease in these crimes, what Op is telling you is that society should hold both of the perpetrators equally accountable. undecided
alright
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
emmyyoung688:
alright
This is what the OP said. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Lashist(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I come online and 23 mentions shocked shocked

Why are you men still outraged lol,no time to respond to rubbish.

I stand by what I said if you want paternity fraud to end control your third legs and call your men to order
cool
You are the definition of stupidity dear. So if a man cant stop other men from cheating, he should train another man's kids cheesy i have told you that you are not feminist...just another devil like APC govt cheesy...when you marry, make sure you share that pvssy everywhere and bring the kids home cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Lashist(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I didn't see this until someone mentioned me while quoting you, The point is that failure to hold men accountable for their promiscuity results to paternity fraud when people try to absolve someone of infidelity and don't condemn what needs to be condemnable these men will continue sleeping with wives of other men
I didn't justify paternity fraud I chose to see it from another angle.
You didn't see anything from any angle you lying fvck grin. You only said men should take care of other men's kids bcus men cheat

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by skj1377(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
What is your point exactly [

quote author=AmazonTopaz post=106282906]First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin[/quote]
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by thaprofit88: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I come online and 23 mentions shocked shocked

Why are you men still outraged lol,no time to respond to rubbish.

I stand by what I said if you want paternity fraud to end control your third legs and call your men to order
cool

See this one. You are just being educated for the record. What you choose to do with your ignorance POV is totally still up to you

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Chynx(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I call this "noise making".

What do women want? Please leave men alone for crying out loud!

A man who is cheated upon by his wife has the right to dump her ass! We are not begging women to keep men who cheat either. You can as well dump his ass!

So if it is a problem for you guys that a man wants to know the true paternity of his so-called child, then kindly go and hug transformer! Nobody is stopping you from taking whatever action you please when you catch your man cheating.

I will definitely throw away any woman that cheats on me, PERIOD!!!

MAKE UNA ALLOW MEN REST ABEG!
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by skj1377(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
What's is your point exactly
AmazonTopaz:

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Chynx(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
skj1377:
What's is your point exactly

ABSOLUTELY NO POINT AT ALL!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

In my opinion, marriage should either be scraped or everyone practice an open relationship

It will still have the same problems as there will always be attachment.

People who want monogamy should not be tricked by people who love cheating. If only humans could be sincere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by TIPdrill: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kajaard:
See them, bunch of promiscuous cheating females trying hard to justify their wayward ways. Giving us bastards as children

God punish all of you.

And you too sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
vickydevoka:

I can agree with you if you make it a law in our constitution that men should stop paying for Bride price. Any marriage should be done equally between the family of the agreed couple

What does bride price have to do with anything? The money is not up to the labors the woman will do for the man, and the benefits he will gain.

He will be getting services he ordinarily would pay heavily for, free, and the bride price is way too little for that.

It should be scrapped, but old men who want to benefit from female children will never agree to it. They need to drink and eat nuts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by TIPdrill: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olafisoyem:

You’re talking nonsense and conflating two different things.

If a man brings a bastard home then the woman has a choice to leave/stay or look after the child - she knows.

If a woman does the same and doesn’t inform the man then that’s deception on a another level for various reasons.

Every human being is self-ish.

Most times, we do only what is good for ourselves and not the other person.

In marriage, women are at the receiving end. You tell him and get thrown out of the house so she feels it's better to keep quiet.

If your wife told you that she got pregnant for someone else, will you accept the child and allow her stay in the house?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Gfskw: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
We don’t trust a hoeee
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are the one who lacks comprehension, don't say what you don't know by using the word 'most' there are many homes where the women are the breadwinners bring your stats even some men still find it hard to be responsible to their children.
Some of the children gotten from men playing away matches another man can be taking care of such child unknowingly which is the same paternity fraud
The scenarios don't differ they both contain deceit, infidelity,lack of trust and even betrayal none is better or explicitly different.

Men dodging responsibility isn't uncommon.

Same men that have children outside, calling them their flesh and blood, and their wives are forced to accept them otherwise he kicks her out. They will tell such a woman that if she values hey marriage blah, blah.

Yet a woman brings her own flesh and blood and they are upset about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It will still have the same problems as there will always be attachment.

People who want monogamy should not be tricked by people who love cheating. If only humans could be sincere.

You are right!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lashist:

You didn't see anything from any angle you lying fvck grin. You only said men should take care of other men's kids bcus men cheat
Actually she did. Most of you don't want to know it is why you missed it. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Henri8: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Elporo:

1. Young lady, the woman makes the decision to 'take in' and/or keep the child. My first response listed 4 options an adulterous woman has. Why don't women prevent pregnancies, if they need to go outside to feed their sexual desires?

2. Don't call people or children bastards, also because men don't bring the children home doesn't change the fact that it is deceptive and hurting to the wife they don't bring their children home doesn't mean that they didn't cheat and could probably cause pain and betrayal to their wives it still doesn't make it better than paternity fraud.

2(i). Nothing can change this. I am not sorry to say this - A child with an "unknown/unnamed" father is a bastard.
2(ii). Carrying another man's child for 9 months, deceiving your husband, parents, family, neighbors, and everybody else. Naming ceremonies, birthdays, sick days, memories .. all lies. Have you really sat down to think, about this - imagine one of your siblings belongs to your mother's ex-boyfriend? How do you think your father will feel or your brothers will feel? Men brag with their wives, Sons brag with their mothers!

3. Women give inheritance as well and some of them are left with no choice than to take care of their husbands outside child when the child is brought home and some of them swallow a bitter pill by seeing their children share inheritance with an outsider grin

3(i). How often do men bring home their bastards? Mostly, they live with their mothers - who in many cases are not married. Men rarely bring home the bastards. Except, the mother is late or an edge case but most men will do anything to avoid it.
3(ii). And, when women bring bastards home, a first son that is a bastard - does he not inherit the lion's share? And, others do not inherit from their "live-in father".

4. You should ask your men who cannot stick to one woman and stay faithful, you should ask your men who couldn't remember their vows and use protection or better still have a vasectomy done.

4(i). How often have you asked women similar questions?
4(ii). Have you asked yourself the question - why would I choose to not only be an adulterous wife but also keep evidence of my adultery? Not just that .. but deceive everyone that respects me and looks up to me. Why did I get married? Why don't I ask for a divorce?

5. Another nonsensical position. Do men have remote controls? They just hit play and a woman gives him unprotected sex, sex so unhindered she gets pregnant. I mean what is this leverage men have over women, that it is so easy to get a married woman to spread her legs. Perhaps, Uzoamka Ohiri can tell us about his magical power - I mean her son's real papa.
Oga, what's your brand?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by jimmychang: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.

Forgive shit and dine with maggots. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by abbey621(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

This is what happens when you type sh*t without context, do you even know the meaning of "most" ? I did not say all, I said most which means statistically there are more male breadwinners than females, worldwide or Nigeria. I do not need to start stating statistics this is common knowledge and a waste of time trying to argue differently. The rest of the nonsense you typed makes sense only to you because this was never about arguing which is worse, this was about the reason men react badly to paternity fraud....You can either accept the answer or continue arguing with your phone....PEACE!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / How Much Does An Average Introduction Cost? / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.