Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29082 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by skywalker240(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by ElasticStone(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin

Some Nairalanders can be so dvmb to be honest. Infidelity is bad from both ends, yes, but the issue is not about infidelity. It is about spending hard earned resources on a child that is not yours! Please allow this to sink into your head.

When men cheat (which is bad), they don’t bring in the bastaard child to leech on the woman’s resources…might happen on very few occasions though and even if they do, it is still the man that will cater for the child…and not the woman! But a woman bringing in another bastaard to feed on the man’s hard earned resources is the problem. Cheating from both end would have been equal if the bastaard child was somehow taken to the original father.

I am not justifying cheating. It is bad and I hate it but you have to weigh the effect on both sides to see why it is called “paternity fraud”

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Your first paragraph actually discouraged me from reading further. It kind of depicts you are a stupid female specie. How did you even pass your WAEC? Now I know why Nigerian university lecturers dash some students "Fs" and "Es". Do you know, if you are a defense lawyer, all your defendants or clients gon end up doing time, for crimes they never committed?

Men are animals like lions. We don't like raising other people's kids. But, because man is more social & logical, unlike a lion that kills the cub instantly, we do paternity test & kick the whọ̄re out without killing her.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Davidonkonsults: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Getting more difficult daily to see sensible people on nairaland. Giveaway generation.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Richy4(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
smiley I don't understand this question... She called it fraud and she's still asking question on why men were outraged...

Is there a particular fraud that someone should be happy about?

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by atheistandproud(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Op what is your point exactly? We should blame men for paternity fraud? Or Paternity fraud is justified because they have kids outside? You are making it seem like a competition, why?

No mind am jare

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by TemmyT002(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Useless question
Nonsensical justification

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by ecomalchemist(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why won't i be outraged, when you expect me to care care of a bastard in my own house.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by teegurl2(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

10000000000 likes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Having sex with someone or cheating is very different from lying to someone about whether a child is there’s or not.

If you have a child you’ll understand the responsibility of raising one and so for you to give an unsuspecting individual the responsibility of raising another human who is not his is wrong on every level and is not the same as cheating. It’s lifelong deception.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emotional blackmail cannot work. Men will conduct the DNA

31 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by JigsawKillah(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Show me a man who's given a woman a child that's not hers.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kingcalls: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Women that we think are mature, had their brains stopped developing at 14... I dont argue with them....not their fault...its the way they were created

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Feminists, make una gather here make some money https://share.referralheaven.com/Dapipson
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Dalil8: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why do women treat other women kids living with them inhumanely?

sad sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
JovialJune:
Lol Op, deceit is deceit and has to be found out, plain and simple

As much as I get your point of view, the fact that men and their nonsensical noise making doesn't change the fact that they breed children outside and cheat at will, that doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn what is wrong, we are in the internet age so everything can be made open easily, all these vices have been happening from time past, so it is nothing new, but let's do well to condemn what is wrong and never try to cover it up or make it seem justified.

For me, I condemn it all; having kids outside without the knowledge of your spouse, paternity fraud, that's deceit, and it is wrong.

I condemn it all too,but they try to make it seem like paternity fraud is worse or not in the same category as having kids outside.
Some of the kids they have outside are also bearing another man's name,some of the men even refuse financial responsibility and what about the betrayal and deception their wives go through knowing that their husbands cheated not only cheated had a child or children outside wedlock?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kajaard: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
See them, bunch of promiscuous cheating females trying hard to justify their wayward ways. Giving us bastards as children

God punish all of you.

28 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
You already know�
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
teegurl2:

10000000000 likes

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by abbey621(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do men really care about paternity fraud or the amount of money and time wasted raising another man's child? Let's be objective here, you can't compare apples with oranges. I understand the need to pass a point across but this is just plain nonsense!

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by nairaman66(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
They are like that because it's unfair to raise another man's child/children. Men bears the financial responsibilities of a household most times and it's so wrong and wicked to bring in a child by fraud.

It is imperative to also add that if men were to get pregnant and give birth, women would do far worse than paternity test!

Women are strange beings, it is so heartwarming and joyous to meet a sensible woman in this life.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by TUANKU(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Some men...Not all men.
No need for outrage when you can easily treat paternity fraud the way it was treated in the movie the Godfather grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by slimmax: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Immediately I saw this post I bet my left balls that the op will carry (f) by the alias

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by pickatyoubackup: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Op you can cry ur gender a river.
I believe u wrote this epistle thinking you made sense, only to show how dead ur brain is.
A man should take care of someone else responsibility without knowing and u keep deceiving him, them when he finds out he should hug u and love you. If you want polyandry, please go to countries where it's practiced..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olafisoyem:
Having sex with someone or cheating is very different from lying to someone about whether a child is there’s or not.

If you have a child you’ll understand the responsibility of raising one and so for you to give an unsuspecting individual the responsibility of raising another human who is not his is wrong on every level and is not the same as cheating. It’s lifelong deception.

Which women also feel too some even get to raise these children themselves.
It is really painful for women and not just men having a child outside wedlock is not better than paternity fraud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
My arguments are not nonsensical and you know it I only pointed out the obvious hypocrisy and you didn't want to comprehend that fact.I am only pointing out how paternity fraud starts nobody is justifying anything here

Don't call people or children bastards,also because men don't bring the children home doesn't change the fact that it is deceptive and hurting to the wife they don't bring their children home doesn't mean that they didn't cheat and could probably cause pain and betrayal to their wives it still doesn't make it better than paternity fraud.
The child that they don't bring home could be answering another man's name and the other man will believe the child to be his own so what is the difference is it not the same deception.

Women give inheritance as well and some of them are left with no choice than to take care of their husbands outside child when the child is brought home and some of them swallow a bitter pill by seeing their children share inheritance with an outsider grin

You should ask your men who cannot stick to one woman and stay faithful,you should ask your men who couldn't remember their vows and use protection or better still have a vasectomy done ask them why they do it after all na dem be the hunters wey dey chase the women,is it not? grin

Lol at they should have an abortion I am very pro-choice but then isn't abortion illegal in Nigeria why not call the spade a spade and tell your men to respect their marriages and keep their legs intact.

If they don't they will keep going about impregnating other men's wives and failing to use protection.
Tell them to respect their wives and think about their children too

You’re talking nonsense and conflating two different things.

If a man brings a bastard home then the woman has a choice to leave/stay or look after the child - she knows.

If a woman does the same and doesn’t inform the man then that’s deception on a another level for various reasons.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Martinez39s(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Another pile of nonsense.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by lilyheaven: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

cheesy

I see their complaints about paternity fraud as pointless rabble-rousing. It is men who betray other men. And some of them complaining probably have a child somewhere that another man is taking care of.

We need to institute DNA tests on all the children of mens exes to know if he is guilty of family/paternity fraud himself, too. They keep hiding their evil tendencies to betray themselves because they don't get pregnant after trysts.
I actually liked that part, you said “ because they don’t get pregnant “
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by anonymous1759(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
sad
Women and Simps should stop justifying paternity fraud.
Men are simply angry because women foist unknown babies to them to carter for. Responsible men still take care of their babies outside the marriage. But a woman will bring in a bastard to inherit someone’s sweat that’s absolutely nonsense I feel like shooting all the SIMPs for talking thrash . angry
Women should cater for their bastards. Men still marry women with kids.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
AfroKnight:
You cannot possibly understand this cos no husband can deceive you into raising a child that is not yours. Even if your baby is switched at birth, your husband is also at loss.
A man may not force his wife to raise another man's child but he can force another man to raise his own child, born from his affair with the man's wife. That is part of what OP is trying to get you to see here. That the married men who go out to have affairs with married women are also culpable in this entire paternity fraud affair. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Which women also feel too some even get to raise these children themselves.
It is really painful for women and not just men having a child outside wedlock is not better than paternity fraud

Like I said before, this is off point.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.