Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,339 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. (1587 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by PROVERBZ(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
I just remembered it and it kracked me up so I decided to share.
Do you know how I found out??
I for some reason mis placed my sim but still had my Watsapp on my phone. At the time the government had banned welcome back because of the nin stuff, so I had to call her with another number.
The convo went like.
Hey, how you doing it's Caleb.
Her: which Caleb
I had to start explaining alot of things we did together but she still didnt know who she was talking to.

So I went online on Watsapp messaged her and was like babe I just called you. She was shocked and was like you are Caleb??
I said yes what did you save my name as she goes like 'Dan! You mean your name is not Dan??

It's understandable because of how we met tho
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by illicit(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Does it really matter?

Your target should be her pot of beans and not her knowing your name..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Bankerboy: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
nawa 4una two o
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by TarOrfeeek: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
There is nothing understandable in being used as a meal ticket. In medevial times, you should have done something grievous to earn your honour.

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by PROVERBZ(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bankerboy:
nawa 4una two o
lol bro. She didn't know any of my friends so she had not seen anybody that I knew and it was understanble that she did not know my name.

We met in a group that nobody knew anybody in that group we where Freshers at the university then.
So when I saw her in the group of people I talked with her once I didn't introduce myself. The next day I saw her, recognised her and stoped her. I collected her number and asked for her name but I never told her mine.

So when I msgd her on Wats app my pic was on my profile picture so she knew who it was.
She just saved the name as Dan without knowing that we would get closer and keep in touch.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by PROVERBZ(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
There is nothing understandable in being used as a meal ticket. In medevial times, you should have done something grievous to earn your honour.
that's not what this is. She did not use my as a meal ticket.
I already explained what happened check doen.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by chatinent: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
You don't seem to get it. She didn't forget your name. You have many deputies and she can't remember which Caleb it is.

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
I met her on Instagram and lied to her my name was Frank. I even forgot about it. She always calls me babe. One day we had an argument and She called me “Frank”. I was like who is Frank? Due to the anger from the argument we had I accused her of cheating on me with a guy called Frank. grin

Babe had to go locate the very first chat we had and showed me. I was humbled and defeated.

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Qatar2022: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
PROVERBZ:
I just remembered it and it kracked me up so I decided to share.
Do you know how I found out??
I for some reason mis placed my sim but still had my Watsapp on my phone. At the time the government had banned welcome back because of the nin stuff, so I had to call her with another number.
The convo went like.
Hey, how you doing it's Caleb.
Her: which Caleb
I had to start explaining alot of things we did together but she still didnt know who she was talking to.

So I went online on Watsapp messaged her and was like babe I just called you. She was shocked and was like you are Caleb??
I said yes what did you save my name as she goes like 'Dan! You mean your name is not Dan??

It's understandable because of how we met tho
You are dating yourself bros
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Carchoice:
I met her on Instagram and lied to her my name was Frank. I even forgot about it. She always calls me babe. One day we had an argument and She called me “Frank”. I was like who is Frank? Due to the anger from the argument we had I accused her of cheating on me with a guy called Frank. grin

Babe had to go locate the very first chat we had and showed me. I was humbled and defeated.

tongue
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by chatinent: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Carchoice:

Why would you want to lie with your name?
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by dan9ice(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're dating a ghost
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by PROVERBZ(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:
You don't seem to get it. She didn't forget your name. You have many deputies and she can't remember which Caleb it is.
she did not know that my name was caleb. She thought I was dan
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by PROVERBZ(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Qatar2022:

You are dating yourself bros
you might be right bro. It wasn't that serious.
But I don't think she was the kind of girl who would be with somebody if she didn't want to.
I big her up recently and look at the convo

Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Qatar2022: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
PROVERBZ:
you might be right bro. It wasn't that serious.
But I don't think she was the kind of girl who would be with somebody if she didn't want to.
I big her up recently and look at the convo
Just follow her the way she followed you simple
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Demigod22: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is really funny. Although most people around me only know my nickname, no one knows my real name in school. I am in my final year now and my best friend who have been my friend for the past four years in school don't even know my name. I am also guilty, I don't know his name either. We are just use to calling our nicknames.

Since 100 level, all the girls I rolled with barely call me DeMiGoD, although, that is the only name people know me with.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by debbydams(f): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Does it really matter?

Your target should be her pot of beans and not her knowing your name..
it is well with you
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by MufasaLion: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin

You're number 20 on her list.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by MufasaLion: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Demigod22:
This is really funny. Although most people around me only know my nickname, no one knows my real name in school. I am in my final year now and my best friend who have been my friend for the past four years in school don't even know my name. I am also guilty, I don't know his name either. We are just use to calling our nicknames.

Since 100 level, all the girls I rolled with barely call me DeMiGoD, although, that is the only name people know me with.

One Heineken for you. Back then in school, my nickname was my identification. Only few people knew my name. Even my supervisor knew my nickname.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by MufasaLion: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Carchoice:

grin grin grin

Instagram love.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Demigod22: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

One Heineken for you. Back then in school, my nickname was my identification. Only few people knew my name. Even my supervisor knew my nickname.

Exactly, my supervisor, Prof Menegbe is so interested in my nickname. I am working on religious hypocrisy, and I am really hitting our religious leaders hard. Prof Menegbe will smile and say, Demigod, this is scholarly work and people will read it, I am not very comfortable with your hatred for religion. I will laugh and tell him that I am just trying to be objective. He will laugh and say, don't lie to me with confidence.

My nickname really works for me.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by AfroKnight: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
cheesy

Unusual.

Did you ask her why she christened you Dan?
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by MufasaLion: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Demigod22:

Exactly, my supervisor, Prof Menegbe is so interested in my nickname. I am working on religious hypocrisy, and I am really hitting our religious leaders hard. Prof Menegbe will smile and say, Demigod, this is scholarly work and people will read it, I am not very comfortable with your hatred for religion. I will laugh and tell him that I am just trying to be objective. He will laugh and say, don't lie to me with confidence.

My nickname really works for me.

Nickname is something I really like. Even at home, they know my nickname. I relate easily with people that have nickname.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Telegram234(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Many ladies I run dont know my name..
And my friends call me by my surname, only few call me by my real name..
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by Demigod22: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nickname is something I really like. Even at home, they know my nickname. I relate easily with people that have nickname.

We have the same taste in that aspect. When I meet someone and after the proper introduction, I always ask about his or her nickname. Everyone that know me believe that my nickname is my real name. The name is so natural. From secondary School to university.
Re: I Was Dating A Lady That Didn't Know My Name. by MufasaLion: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Demigod22:

We have the same taste in that aspect. When I meet someone and after the proper introduction, I always ask about his or her nickname. Everyone that know me believe that my nickname is my real name. The name is so natural. From secondary School to university.

Me too. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Zodiac Signs / 24 August Is Her Birthday (pic) / What Colour Of Pants Are The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.