Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? (2729 Views)

Nairalanders That Have Lost Loved Ones: How Did You Cope? / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by WinterMinter(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Aswear I no understand all this A4 paper this guy write here
Mbee247:
I shouldn't respond to this but let me just drop a comment.

There are things that are possible and things that are not possible,it only comes to one thing and that's our mindset.

You see i use to have this mentality of saying betting is bad and is that...

But i later realized that,there are ways to win consistently,only if you disciplined enough to kill that weakness the bookies uses to extract money from some gamblers,i had say,large percentage if them,then you would always smile to the bank.

You see millions and billons is being wasted on gambling in just a day,but nobody's talking about how to tap from at least 2% of those high figures, rather some of them rather keeps increasing their reserves.

Wow, can't believe i have talked to this extent..

Chuckles...

All what i am trying to say in essence is that, you don't gamble your money, rather you trade them and make profit,the football, basketball,tennis, hockey market is complex and kind of complicated, it's kind of synonymous to forex, stocks and the crypto market,there are some methodologies and hacks that's required for you to be a successful trader and not gambler.

I don't for some people though,i don't gamble,i had rather trade and get profit.

Let me leave this here;

"Greed is a powerful abstract tool the bookies use to make you lose tons of money and even more".

All the best!
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Yoighaman(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stop betting but if you must, stake amounts you can afford to dash someone or use in drinking beer and suya.
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Havesomesense(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yoighaman:
Stop betting but if you must, stake amounts you can afford to dash someone or use in drinking beer and suya.

Betting is an addition
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Yoighaman(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Havesomesense:

Betting is an addition

100%
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by seanjy4konji: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have lost nothing less than 2 million in 3 months...

Its this big teams that started doing rubbish....Barcelona and ko..

Even this weekend...Man you chop my hundred 1k...Psg 100 k,,and many many 50 50 k
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Havesomesense(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
seanjy4konji:
I have lost nothing less than 2 million in 3 months...

Its this big teams that started doing rubbish....Barcelona and ko..

Even this weekend...Man you chop my hundred 1k...Psg 100 k,,and many many 50 50 k

No put money for big teams, risk with under dogs
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Starz825(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mbee247:
I shouldn't respond to this but let me just drop a comment.

There are things that are possible and things that are not possible,it only comes to one thing and that's our mindset.

You see i use to have this mentality of saying betting is bad and is that...

But i later realized that,there are ways to win consistently,only if you disciplined enough to kill that weakness the bookies uses to extract money from some gamblers,i had say,large percentage if them,then you would always smile to the bank.

You see millions and billons is being wasted on gambling in just a day,but nobody's talking about how to tap from at least 2% of those high figures, rather some of them rather keeps increasing their reserves.

Wow, can't believe i have talked to this extent..

Chuckles...

All what i am trying to say in essence is that, you don't gamble your money, rather you trade them and make profit,the football, basketball,tennis, hockey market is complex and kind of complicated, it's kind of synonymous to forex, stocks and the crypto market,there are some methodologies and hacks that's required for you to be a successful trader and not gambler.

I don't for some people though,i don't gamble,i had rather trade and get profit.

Let me leave this here;

"Greed is a powerful abstract tool the bookies use to make you lose tons of money and even more".

All the best!
God will continue to punish you if you are lying about this...
This was the same thing one stupid guy here told me about last two years...chop my 5k run...God go punish all you fraudsters...wetin be bet trading...liars

1 Like

Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by seanjy4konji: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just deh imagine say i put 100 k say brentford will beat westham that day.....
Havesomesense:

No put money for big teams, risk with under dogs
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by suxkill: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Betting na scam laslas. I thank God for quitting betting since 2019. I sold my car, I lost everything because of virtual and live marches. It got to a point when I couldn't go to my shop because of debtd I owed. It was my parents prayers and self determination that made me quit. Since I stopped betting, I've bought two shops and roofed my house last two months.

1 Like

Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Trustedapparel(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Havesomesense:
I hate sports bet, if you play, stop it, you can never win.

I think the entire money I've lost is about 100k

Feel free to drop comments.

How much is the entire money you have lost?
. 20 million ���
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Mbee247(m): 1:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Starz825:

God will continue to punish you if you are lying about this...
This was the same thing one stupid guy here told me about last two years...chop my 5k run...God go punish all you fraudsters...wetin be bet trading...liars

With all due respect,i never demanded money from you and all what you can say to me is telling me "God will punish me".
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Starz825(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Mbee247:

With all due respect,i never demanded money from you and all what you can say to me is telling me "God will punish me".
Guy...chill now grin
Read the statement again na
That's if you are lying about it...
That's if you are fake
Because I was defrauded with that same tactics on this platform ...
God no go punish you if you are real and ready to help people grin
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Havesomesense(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Alphamale101 post=106449315][/quote]

Your game enta today?

1 Like

Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
3200, I started last month and after Liverpool destroyed my ticket today, I've vowed to quit sports betting
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by STILESGANG: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Stop betting like an amateur.When it comes to football betting always bet on Goals.You have higher chances winning that way.
Football is too unpredictable and full of upsets that it is not advisable to bet on win or draw for the favorites.
I know someone who wins Nothing less than 10 million every month on betting and that has always been his strategy.He plays overs 0.5 and 1.5,accumulates up to 20 odds and stakes high.
Be wise
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
#000,000,000,000,000.
Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Alphamale101(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Havesomesense:

Your game enta today?

Omoo my game bash on Friday nah till next week b4 I stake again o .... Me I can't come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: Like How Much Is The Entire Money You Have Lost In Sports Bet? by Havesomesense(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Alphamale101:

Omoo my game bash on Friday nah till next week b4 I stake again o .... Me I can't come and kill myself

Yes o, we muuvee

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why? I'm Going Crazy! [photo] / My Gateman Wants To Leave His Wife For Me / Your Parents Oppose Your Engagement ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.