Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Warning:: If You Live In The SE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:: If You Live In The SE. (1167 Views)

2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by NGpatriot: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is serious............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by SLAP44: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
The Fulani UGM boys will be pointed to people who post stuff on Facebook so they attack them and blame IPOB as usual?

Dead on arrival. grin
Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by Davash222(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
The evil ones runneth when no one is pursuing them.

1 Like

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by Ammishaddai: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some people are just hell-bent on providing misinformation
Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by BKayy: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
The same people that use to spread the picture below now giving us advice.
Only God knows what Nigeria have in stock for Ndigbo if we help them defeat IPOB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by BKayy: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sergio101:
When will Nigeria divide? embarassed....... Can't wait.
We are too divided to be United, I can't be sharing country with some leaky encephalons.
Just tell me the essence of this thread, just 1
Simply to manipulate Ndigbo to fight IPOB for them so that they can come back and continue their slaughtering from where ESN stopped them like they are doing in Southern Kaduna

7 Likes

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by Sergio101(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:

Simply to manipulate Ndigbo to fight IPOB for them so that they can come back and continue their slaughtering from where ESN stopped them like they are doing in Southern Kaduna
Bro I tire oo.
We indirectly in second civil war. Not gun war, but media war.
But thank God most people are realizing it now

2 Likes

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by BKayy: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sergio101:

Bro I tire oo.
We indirectly in second civil war. Not gun war, but media war.
But thank God most people are realizing it now
Correct.
We are in the media war and we the media users are the soldiers at the front lines. Our brains is the arms and data, the Ammunitions.
Nigeria have realised that they can't win with brute force that's why they are investing much into media warfare. They have trained British propagandists and media at their disposal. They thought that they will be meeting Ignorant Igbo people that they can manipulate at will but as God has it, We are not that petty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by NGpatriot: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Media or ipob war, it doesn't matter, this warning is not for ipob terrorist supporters and their defenders, it is for righteous and anti-terrorist igbo people.

If you criticize the terrorists on social media, please delete your social media photos and identifications, this is a life and death waring and it's real, people are getting slaughtered needlessly by demented, bloodthirsty and barbaric terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by Bookhub: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
We love our ipob like that tongue

2 Likes

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by OnyeAghaJesus(f): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:

Anybody that still deny ipob killing machine in the East is an idiot.
Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by SLAP44: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
Media or ipob war, it doesn't matter, this warning is not for ipob terrorist supporters and their defenders, it is for righteous and anti-terrorist igbo people.

If you criticize the terrorists on social media, please delete your social media photos and identifications, this is a life and death waring and it's real, people are getting slaughtered needlessly by demented, bloodthirsty and barbaric terrorists.

Zombie

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by SLAP44: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
OnyeAghaJesus:

Can't you remain in your region and chew y our grass in peace? grin

Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cyril Akunyili: Why I deleted FB post accusing IPOB for killing my brother

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/29/cyril-akunyili-why-i-deleted-fb-post-accusing-ipob-for-killing-my-brother/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Didn't take this man too long to obey the warning...

This is about life and death....

The terrorists don't care who you are, even their own mother or father are not above beheading..
Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by BKayy: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
OnyeAghaJesus:

Coming from an account created with the sole aim of fighting IPOB.
Look here my people, this is one of the Nigerian online foot soldiers dispatched to help in manipulating Ndigbo to fight IPOB for them
Re: Warning:: If You Live In The SE. by Reflect7: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bookhub:
We love our ipob like that tongue

Because you are a demon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Igboland Before IPOB ESN. / This Is Why I'm Against Obi's Presidency / Yessss Victory To The Masses: Tinubu Has Been Disgraced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.