Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. (29541 Views)

How My Money Was Moved From UBA Bank / Pls Help My Money Was Transferred / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by 900warriorz: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:

What happened to your money bro?
I just need someone to sort me out with money
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:

Special thanks to the person who made that thread, you just made my day more beautiful.

Special thanks to nairaland for creating this platform that has helped me with the right info in more ways than one, especially in the right moments.

... And special thanks to YOU for APPLYING the information you read

Only APPLIED information is power

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:
So I went to the bank (First bank in PH) to engage in foreign exchange transactions on Monday 26th September, 2021 but on getting home, I discovered that one of the bills they gave me was an old one of 2004 which I didn't check at the bank as i was in a hurry, I only discovered when I got home.

I became worried when i discovered it because one BDC guy told me months ago that they don't collect any bill that is older than 2009. I made up my mind to try to pay it into my domiciliary account (UBA) instead, but I still had fears that they may reject it. I was restless that afternoon until I came to nairaland and saw a thread about one nairalander who had same issue and sorted it out due to a CBN memo released concerning that issue. The news gave me confidence and I just jejely donwloaded the memo asap just in case.

So today I finally went to pay in the money to my account and confidently sent them the memo as they were saying they wouldn't collect it at first. They actually did after much noise but i didn't care lol.

Special thanks to the person who made that thread, you just made my day more beautiful.

Special thanks to nairaland for creating this platform that has helped me with the right info in more ways than one, especially in the right moments.

Please mods push this to front page to help others out on this issue.

Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6774038/rejection-old-dollar-notes-experience
Who Said nairaland is not the bank of knowledge?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by OlujobaSamuel: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
CBN no serious with that memo, why can't they instruct all banks to have the memo hanged in their halls just as we have the money laundering report notice in banks.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by directoroluwole: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oceanfield:

What did u present before the loan was approved?

Personal information and bvn, they have access to my phone contacts
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by wakabout(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
I need help here please on how to sort out this problem with First Bank

I used my First Bank ATM Card for withdrawal at a POS recently. My account was debited but without receiving the cash.

The POS operator advised me to complain to my bank.

I have visited and written countless mails to First Bank but they have refused to reverse the debit. What other options do I have please.

Thank you.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by brandsoncharlie: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:
So I went to the bank (First bank in PH) to engage in foreign exchange transactions on Monday 26th September, 2021 but on getting home, I discovered that one of the bills they gave me was an old one of 2004 which I didn't check at the bank as i was in a hurry, I only discovered when I got home.

I became worried when i discovered it because one BDC guy told me months ago that they don't collect any bill that is older than 2009. I made up my mind to try to pay it into my domiciliary account (UBA) instead, but I still had fears that they may reject it. I was restless that afternoon until I came to nairaland and saw a thread about one nairalander who had same issue and sorted it out due to a CBN memo released concerning that issue. The news gave me confidence and I just jejely donwloaded the memo asap just in case.

So today I finally went to pay in the money to my account and confidently sent them the memo as they were saying they wouldn't collect it at first. They actually did after much noise but i didn't care lol.

Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6774038/rejection-old-dollar-notes-experience
SO why did the bank give you a bill of 2004 knowing fully well the purpose you need the bill.
That's irresponsibility from the bank
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by airsaylongcome: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Always look at the year when collecting dollars. Anything older than 2013 I no dey collect. Better I go to another branch
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
daddytime:
Thank God, the moniker who dropped that vital info here to educate us all, and this platform for the knowledge sharing and impartation.

No prayers for the silly mods who take pleasure in banning people indiscriminately and unjustly while feeling like demi gods.
check yourself if you are constantly banned. I have been on this forum for 6 years and the only ban I've received was not more than 8 hours and that was because I posted a link.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
wakabout:
I need help here please on how to sort out this problem with First Bank

I used my First Bank ATM Card for withdrawal at a POS recently. My account was debited but without receiving the cash.

The POS operator advised me to complain to my bank.

I have visited and written countless mails to First Bank but they have refused to reverse the debit. What other options do I have please.

Thank you.
reference cbn. Dem go give you your money sharply
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by wakabout(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Goalnaldo:
reference cbn. Dem go give you your money sharply

Thanks
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Limassol(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:
as you nairalanders helped in sorting this out!
kindly sort out my starvin/sapa issue! Jus 500h kud save a generation! Thanks
3813011916 Eco ikechukwu
Once you are finacially capable abeg, LEAVE THIS COUNTRY!
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Pegi23(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
No need to thank us. We all know u shouted at those innocent bankers..angry nigerian
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by snoopz: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Untill you change am for dem, Dem no go solve ur problem o
Nice one fella as you get proof and street ot
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Limassol:
Once you are finacially capable abeg, LEAVE THIS COUNTRY!

if i was, i wont be here constituting a nuisance!
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Limassol(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
azraeljaheel:

if i was, i wont be here constituting a nuisance!
i hope you find help... Thunder punish poverty!
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Limassol:
i hope you find help... Thunder punish poverty!

Amen
please go through a thread icreatd "grace2grass"
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by usb2016(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lalasticlala and Nairaland helping poor masses since 1847 grin cheesy

Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6774038/rejection-old-dollar-notes-experience[/quote]
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:

As in ehn, that moniker is my nairaland MVP of the week abeg. That thread was extremely timely. I thank God that it came a few minutes after I discovered a bill of the dollar was old.
Just imagine losing dollars at this time when it is about #600 to $1.

Nairaland has been helpful to many people.

If people start to dy talk how nairaland info don help dem ehn, we no go rest for one straight month.

Tell me the best measures of buying dollars and paying into my Dom account, I am yet to grasp the whole thing...more serious when the value of naira is dying by the day.pls help
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
You banned your father for the sake of a nonentity...
Both of you have just seven days to apologise,otherwise another seven days you will feel breeze.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Baawahala:

Tell me the best measures of buying dollars and paying into my Dom account, I am yet to grasp the whole thing...more serious when the value of naira is dying by the day.pls help
If you know anyone who is traveling to and from the US always, contact them when next they are coming so you can bargain on how to get some dollars from them in exchange for naira.

Also, you can go to those black market guys to make friends with anyone and talk him into selling a little bit lower than their rate.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

SO why did the bank give you a bill of 2004 knowing fully well the purpose you need the bill.
That's irresponsibility from the bank
As in ehn, I was more annoyed at myself for not checking at all than anything that day.

Your question is so valid bro, but Nigerian banks are and their nonsense attitude sometimes is shameful.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Who Said nairaland is not the bank of knowledge?
I'm telling you bro.
It is Nigerian google and Facebook lol.

Any information you need is here, all you need is just go to the right section and you'll get it.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
alignacademy:

... And special thanks to YOU for APPLYING the information you read

Only APPLIED information is power

Cheers!
Gbamsolutely!!!
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Oceanfield: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
directoroluwole:

Personal information and bvn, they have access to my phone contacts
No collateral?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pegi23:
No need to thank us. We all know u shouted at those innocent bankers..angry nigerian
First advice is, try to stay away from hate or jealousy, it doesn't do one well.

Secondly, not everyone shout to get what they want, not especially when they are informed.

Thirdly, you are a female and you have such negative attitude, I wonder who lives close to you.

Finally, if you don't know what to say in public, try to be silent, at least that way, people will think you are smart.

Conclusion, you should try to not be hateful or jealous if you want to grow in life because hate or jealousy is a poison that destroys one's soul.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
snoopz:
Untill you change am for dem, Dem no go solve ur problem o
Nice one fella as you get proof and street ot
I didn't even shout.
That thread gave me confidence before I got there because I downloaded the memo.

Also, people are scared of me because I don't shout, I don't even say anything in the midst of arguments, what I do is stay silent and dim my eyes a little and they'll be scared of my next move lol. But in truth I'm thinking of solution but the fact that they can't predict my next move causes them to be confused most times.

People will be scared of you when they cannot predict you.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Austema(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:

L

Where una d see this money
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nice
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Bfss: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
How
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by angelfallz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
When it comes to money stop being in a hurry.

Livelystone01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) / Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar / Banks Begin Collection Of Old Naira Notes Despite CBN’s Denial Of Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.