Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. (29770 Views)

How My Money Was Moved From UBA Bank / Pls Help My Money Was Transferred / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by angelfallz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
How can you withdraw at a POS without receiving the money? If it were ATM I would understand.

Was the transaction declined and you were debited?

wakabout:
I need help here please on how to sort out this problem with First Bank

I used my First Bank ATM Card for withdrawal at a POS recently. My account was debited but without receiving the cash.

The POS operator advised me to complain to my bank.

I have visited and written countless mails to First Bank but they have refused to reverse the debit. What other options do I have please.

Thank you.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:

If you know anyone who is traveling to and from the US always, contact them when next they are coming so you can bargain on how to get some dollars from them in exchange for naira.

Also, you can go to those black market guys to make friends with anyone and talk him into selling a little bit lower than their rate.
okay thanks
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Newboss(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nairaland giving boys mind.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
DSC7:

Try remember....

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Gcool2(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
For those who are knowledgeable about this foreign currency thing...please help me.

I got paid to an XOF prepaid card,this implies that the only fund that can enter into that prepaid card is XOF.XOF (West African CFA Franc)? The West African CFA franc (XOF) is the shared currency of eight independent states in West Africa.it is spent in those french countries like Togo,Benin,cote d'Ivoire etc.

I can't spend it here in Nigeria.Does anyone know how I could get that currency changed to USD.I will really appreciate your responses.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by wakabout(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
angelfallz:
How can you withdraw at a POS without receiving the money? If it were ATM I would understand.

Was the transaction declined and you were debited?

Transaction was declined but the message on the ticket was "Kindly Requerry in 30 minutes" and I was debited.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by angelfallz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
You were debited and the money went into whose account?

wakabout:

Transaction was declined but the message on the ticket was "Kindly Requerry in 30 minutes" and I was debited.
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by ponlear(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Information is power
Power gives freedom
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Idamond: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
[url]Nairaland.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / 29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List. / Banks Begin Collection Of Old Naira Notes Despite CBN’s Denial Of Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.