Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

SCARED To Break Her Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SCARED To Break Her Heart. (437 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCARED To Break Her Heart. by OMOJOHN001: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2021
This babe we've been together now for over six month. Apart from having thick body, She gat no good character, she is selfish, She is a Muslim and I am a Christian, she is a Yoruba while I am a Niger-delta boy.

At first I taught she will be perfect for me,but sincerely speaking she is worse than all the gfs I have alongside with her. Though I made her the main babe, All she knows is to demand for herself. I have called her attention to what I didn't like about her,but she has refused to change a bit.

Please how can I cut every form of communication with her without hurting her, without making her feel used, because I was actually there for her when we started, I made her feel saved but seriously my own happiness and peace matters most.

The worst part of it is that, I usually speak English or Pidgin but this babe can't even make a complete sentence in English without blunder and she knows nothing called pidgin, because she grew up in OYO STATE, She is turning me into a Yoruba speaking Demon gradually, She is not civilize at all, She didn't know who Fela is, I asked about wole Soyinka, babe was looking, I asked about Lucky dube, na error 404, She can't say anything about life, all she knows is to graduate from Health tach and get married give birth to Twins and be a full time house wife.

Babe can't operate AC remote in the house, Dstv,She can't on laptop and operate it, the worst is that she can't even on Plasma TV and select stations on her own.

I am concerned about my future, Please since we stays in the same city, how can I end this relationship maturely and Move on. She relied so much on me, Academically and in other aspect.

1 Like

Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by OMOJOHN001: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2021
MY fear is that, IF I should break up with her she will be used and dump by many Guy's before she will settle down and I don't want that for her,

I am confused as fuccck.
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by iamtardey: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Send me her number...
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by TarOrfeeek: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2021
grin

OP, she sabi cook excessively peppered stew?

YES or NO?!

angry
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by care4you: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2021
apart from demanding too much, I don't see any other things that is wrong with her....

....you can teach her how to operate the household gadgets.

and I believe that there must be one thing that she's very good at. observe her very well, you can start from there to build her up!

she can't be thoroughly dumb!
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by chatinent: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2021
This babe we've been together now for over six month. Apart from having thick body, She gat no good character, she is selfish, She is a Muslim and I am a Christian, she is a Yoruba while I am a Niger-delta boy.
You don't know what you want.

At first I taught she will be perfect for me,but sincerely speaking she is worse than all the gfs I have alongside with her. Though I made her the main babe,
Are you any different?
All she knows is to demand for herself. I have called her attention to what I didn't like about her,but she has refused to change a bit.
Ok?

Please how can I cut every form of communication with her without hurting her, without making her feel used, because I was actually there for her when we started, I made her feel saved but seriously my own happiness and peace matters most.
Sorry, what did she do wrong?

The worst part of it is that, I usually speak English or Pidgin but this babe can't even make a complete sentence in English without blunder and she knows nothing called pidgin, because she grew up in OYO STATE, She is turning me into a Yoruba speaking Demon gradually, She is not civilize at all, She didn't know who Fela is, I asked about wole Soyinka, babe was looking, I asked about Lucky dube, na error 404, She can't say anything about life, all she knows is to graduate from Health tach and get married give birth to Twins and be a full time house wife.
Seriously?

Let me reserve my comments and read what you have to say more...

Babe can't operate AC remote in the house, Dstv,She can't on laptop and operate it, the worst is that she can't even on Plasma TV and select stations on her own.
You can teach her how to do all these na. Don't tell me that her body lured you and after gallivanting in and out of her, you've lost that enthusiasm you once had wishing she were your babe.

I am concerned about my future, Please since we stays in the same city, how can I end this relationship maturely and Move on. She relied so much on me, Academically and in other aspect.

Hello,

I won't sugarcoat the truth to sound nice with you.

1. She is demanding, yeah? If that's a problem, you can stop giving...so that's not a problem. You can encourage her to work! Anyone who thinks they need money so urgently from their boyfriends should learn to urgently work for their money! No gender was made out of currency.

2. You are very selfish. First, she is not the only one you are deceiving...making her you main gf doesn't untag your serial cheat title.

I pity the unexposed girl thinking she has found sb who'd love her even in her philistinism. She got herself a yanshivorous animal instead.

3. Kuku say you want to dump her since she is now tasteless. You don't have to come up with excuses... because for all I care, I have seen educated men getting married to women who cannot even speak the English language. After marriage, they schooled them, and they became exposed!

Like I said, kuku go straight to the point and own it. Own it that you are an adventurous playboy who got successful with a timid girl.

Flee from premarital sex una no go listen! Date only when you are about to marry una no go hear.

I see you breaking up with her...and that's not the problem. The problem is she will vow not to let you have rest or be in peace with any other girl. They will sell acid to her. Acid will pour on sb. Sb’s current gf then will also leave him and follow SmellySperm who has a car. Sb will begin to attend church services with a rainbow face searching for just anyone who'd take sb for who they are. Sb will end up with a retired oloshopreneur and accept the fate.

I am not a prophet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by OMOJOHN001: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

OP, she sabi cook excessively peppered stew?
YES or NO?!
angry

How did you know, YES
She almost choke me with pepper one day ooooo
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by helinues: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Break your own heart then
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by chatinent: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominque Seun food for front.
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by Assumptabeke(f): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Even if everyone advise you on what to do to make the relationship work, you will still end the relationship........So just end am now when the relationship never reach one year, no be say you be saint sef.
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by Timibraun0010: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
MY fear is that, IF I should break up with her she will be used and dump by many Guy's before she will settle down and I don't want that for her,

I am confused as fuccck.
Hahaha. You're not serious ooo. Are you her first ? If your answer is no then there are others before you and there will be others after you. There is no need keeping a relationship where all you feel for the person is pity
Re: SCARED To Break Her Heart. by Bolarineliza202: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

At first I taught she will be perfect for me,but sincerely speaking she is worse than all the gfs I have alongside with her. Though I made her the main babe, All she knows is to demand for herself. I have called her attention to what I didn't like about her,but she has refused to change a bit.

All I can say is that go and change that your topic to scared.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? / Sleep Paralysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.