Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? (433 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by Crowwe(f): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
I normally spend up to 6000 naira to prepare a cup of garri. I hate to soak garri without milk, fish, snake meat and peppersoup. And after drinking or soaking, or whatever way you call it, I'll sharply do one round of knackiakpko with my favorite thickbodied meelf. cool

I want to know whether I'm the only one that do so or everyone on Nairaland just pour garri in water and consume unlike me that spend hours for the whole preparation and consumption.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by Crowwe(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lalasticlala, my boss, please bless this thread. cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by Offpoint1: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by TarOrfeeek: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
BMC

Trying to fertilise the minds of our people to see Garri as an ideal meal.

You people are really good. That Isreali company must be delivering nice lecture.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dead thread.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by merieam16(f): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crowwe:
Lalasticlala, my boss, please bless this thread. cool
with hot slap abi?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
U are doing great
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
If there's beans I don't use milk,

But if i wanna drink only garri i use milk and cold water from freezer,

I don't buy anything, everything is stored in my house fried chicken dey freezer also.... Garri has been part of me since I'm young and that's my best food till now ......
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by Bigpapi: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crowwe:
I normally spend up to 6000 naira to prepare a cup of garri. I hate to soak garri without milk, fish, snake meat and peppersoup. And after drinking or soaking, or whatever way you call it, I'll sharply do one round of knackiakpko with my favorite thickbodied meelf. cool

I want to know whether I'm the only one that do so or everyone on Nairaland just pour garri in water and consume unlike me that spend hours for the whole preparation and consumption.

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by Crowwe(f): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

BMC

Trying to fertilise the minds of our people to see Garri as an ideal meal.

You people are really good. That Isreali company must be delivering nice lecture.
Come and join us, the aboki urine drinkers. We control this county and get paid for it. cool
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Preparing Garri? by Lilsameey: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2021
E don reach like 6 months wey I don taste Garri, But I go try get am one of this coming days.

(1) (Reply)

Overcome Lust Of The Eyes Now! / Wizkid, Udux, MTN To Live-stream ‘made In Lagos’ O2 Arena Concert Today By 8pm / Original Aboki Enlargement Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.