Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) (44254 Views)

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) / Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Vireani79: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
SMH. Those people who got their businesses burnt and citizens still bearing the brunt of the arson are the ones who actually got into trouble . You didn't see or get into trouble sir.

Once the panel finishes its sittings, the role you all and Twitter played in the whole coordinated arson need to be revisited, at least to forestall future occurrences and get justice for the victims of all the true victims of the carnage and widespread destruction, looting and arson.

with people like u
nigeria is doomed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Make I no lie,him head dey like groundnut.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
SMH. Those people who got their businesses burnt and citizens still bearing the brunt of the arson are the ones who actually got into trouble . You didn't see or get into trouble sir.

Once the panel finishes its sittings, the role you all and Twitter played in the whole coordinated arson need to be revisited, at least to forestall future occurrences and get justice for the victims of all the true victims of the carnage and widespread destruction, looting and arson.

The ground you walk on sees you. In time you will get what's yours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Which trouble for Godsake
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
[s]SMH. Those people who got their businesses burnt and citizens still bearing the brunt of the arson are the ones who actually got into trouble . You didn't see or get into trouble sir.

Once the panel finishes its sittings, the role you all and Twitter played in the whole coordinated arson need to be revisited, at least to forestall future occurrences and get justice for the victims of all the true victims of the carnage and widespread destruction, looting and arson.[/s]

Idiot. Slave. Terrorist government mouthpiece and fulani sympathizer

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by suffering: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Old news.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Blackbishop(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Sycophants alert. People like you need to just disappear like using the infinity stone on you Dey hungry me

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by KillAlabi2021(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Daft

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
The trouble dey inside your trouser

1 Like

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Evercurious(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Pls stop being silly

1 Like

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by BruncleZuma: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nonsense

This one way chickened out

Wetin you dey yarn?
It is obvious you are not a real niggar
No mind that 20 account nitwit, he's over 45 years old and still acting like a 15 year old child.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Scottz: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
benuejosh:
Clout chaser.

You obviously don’t know the meaning of CLOUT if you do, you won’t say someone like David at this point in his life would chase CLOUT. Dude that boy na CLOUT de chase am everywhere he go ni. No too cap grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Endsars was a great protest without direction or guidance hence it was hijacked bt his support nonetheless was impactful.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
johnmartus:
Which trouble?
grin grin.
He was speaking as if a damn gun was pointed at him. Maybe he's scared of buhari.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Which trouble? Like say other celebrities no talk…it’s only dj switch I know got into trouble,that woman had to seek for asylum if not she’d have been dead by now…the moremi of our time..May God bless her wherever she is

1 Like

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
That's Nigeria for you and a lot of people still believe in it

You speak up they come for you and those you're trying to speak up for will be nowhere to support you....they will instead make mockery of you that small thing you Japa

You fight for your people they come for you if they can't get you....they start framing you backing it up with nonse stop and consistent media propaganda and those you're fighting for who have short memory will start siding with the oppressor

To fight for a Nigerian never ends well....that's why most people keeps quiet these days....

Nigerians will be shouting speak up speak up for us once you did and they come for you....Nigerians will type chai so they have finally gotten to this man eyaaa R.I.P we knew this will happen grin

That's why when they see a section of the country that stands by their hero....they join hand to bring his name and those that stood by him down

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
DropsMic:

The ground you walk on sees you. In time you will get what's yours.
and you, you are Mr Invisible? cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Tobichuks08: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Truth is Nigerians desserve buhari.
Judging with most of the comments here shows you can never please them.
Someone made a little sacrifice and got involved yet they say he didn't do enough.
Now he is saying it got him into trouble they are asking him which trouble?
Because they want to see him in a mess before they believe he encountered any trouble?
Where is the d.j that made the video hasn't she be forgotten?
We all can agree she encountered trouble
now those asking which trouble, in which way have you thought of assisting her?
Most Nigerian's are just evil

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
May God bless and help this country..
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Gesman: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
He was only chasing clout
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Theunbothered: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Which trouble? Like say other celebrities no talk…it’s only dj switch I know got into trouble,that woman had to seek for asylum if not she’d have been dead by now…the moremi of our time..May God bless her wherever she is

I hope he people who were clamouring for military rule to return in the form of the demon from Daura have learned their lesson.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is this one okay ?

FreeStuffsNG:
SMH. Those people who got their businesses burnt and citizens still bearing the brunt of the coordinated arson in Lagos are the ones who actually got into trouble . You didn't see or get into trouble sir. You're a member of the privileged and unpatriotic political class viciously struggling for power and damming the lives of others because most of you carry multiple passports and valid visas to other countries in the event everywhere, God forbid, is burnt in Nigeria.

Once the panel finishes its sittings, the role you all and Twitter played in the whole coordinated arson need to be revisited, at least to forestall future occurrences and get justice for all the true victims of the carnage and widespread destruction, looting and coordinated arson in Lagos .

Happy Independence Day in advance to all Nigerian Patriots. May God bless you and may the blessings from the bowels of this land be your portion and those of your descendants. Your labour of love and sacrifice to this great nation is not in vain . You are living proofs that all our heroes past is not in vain. Thank you so very much.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Drogunov: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Eyaaa sorry papa ifeanyi. Its so unfortunate that this is monster North and West created and they should deal with it.
They were warned but they didn't listen all bcs of their selfish interest.
October 21, 2020, Chaiii that black Wednesday, I will never forget that day.
An Alfa died in my arm from police gun shot on that very day.
Alfa RIP,

But are u aware that Davido is from the West?
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Aganju849: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
He must be crazy
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Vireani79:

with people like u
nigeria is doomed
The guy is shameless

1 Like

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by sonofElElyon: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Trevor will cool new hair.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yimu
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by tctrills: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Great musician but a political hack and clout chaser.
Same with Trevor Noah. They both like to form politically important
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by texazzpete(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
SMH. Those innocent people who got their businesses burnt and citizens still bearing the brunt of the coordinated arson in Lagos are the ones who actually got into trouble . You didn't see or get into trouble sir. You're a member of the privileged and unpatriotic political class viciously struggling for power and damming the lives of others because most of you carry multiple passports and valid visas to other countries in the event everywhere, God forbid, is burnt in Nigeria.

Once the panel finishes its sittings, the role you all and Twitter played in the whole coordinated arson need to be revisited, at least to forestall future occurrences and get justice for all the true victims of the carnage and widespread destruction, looting and coordinated arson in Lagos .

Happy Independence Day in advance to all Nigerian Patriots. May God bless you and may the blessings from the bowels of this land be your portion and those of your descendants. Your labour of love and sacrifice to this great nation is not in vain . You are living proofs that all our heroes past is not in vain. Thank you so very much.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

People like you that actively support the erosion of Nigerian values and institutions are the biggest traitors in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London / Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.