Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin (1900 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Teerach: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
This one husband go hear am. If she's capable of showing off on social media and even throwing shades then she's capable of pinning it on him for the rest of his life, telling him how grateful he should be that he married her a virgin. She's already feeling like she brought something to the table.
Weldone ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by TurnNewLeaf: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Very embarrassing. That she actually even snapped some nonsense blood and... kai. Wo. I'm not wasting another saliva and time on this thread.
hoes like you would be jealous.
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Ofadaman(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why post this online if not for online easy validation and affirmation. see the dirty bedsheet self.
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Ofadaman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol, if this is all she's brought to the table, I feel sorry for her Shaa...

Business women who are leaders out there ,are bringing in money and pride to the home. this is her achievements. She's so proud of it she couldn't help posting it after sex, I wonder how it even feels, after the sex , she's takes her phone and ask the man to step aside so she can get validation online.

Fish brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things That Will Happen To Men Who Don't Get Married / As A Wife, What Would You Do / She Speaks In Tongues While Making Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.