Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) (4521 Views)

Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by takimsipho(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
OKOATA:
Funny thing is that we did white wedding, engagement, introduction and court marriage and yet she still cheated. I wouldn't roll out court marriage for young couples but it's helping me now to have custody of my only child. Assuming there was no court marriage it might have been worse but that's the only advantage of court marriage, if you are taking care of your child's responsibility the court will easily allow you to have access to her, aside the child thing court marriage is pure bullcrap, because right now if not for court strike the divorce would have been finalized but here I am waiting till the court starts the sitting again so I can get it over with. Once you cheat bye bye to public toilet puzzy.
Engagement, introduction, white wedding and court marriage and then she still slept with her boss con scatter the marriage. Chai, abeg what kind of embarrassment be this. What did her family have to say about the whole saga?
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by takimsipho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
ifyken:

Your parents may not interfere if your marriage has trouble,after all you are an adult you are supposed to take care of your problem yourself.
Some married people don't have stable homes, don't think that marriage gives stable home. Trust me as long as both of you love each other, marriage or no marriage you will have a stable home.
Also you don't have to follow all christain tradition after all you don't follow
1) if you have a female boss would you resign since the bible does not all women to be the leader (1 Timothy 2:12)
2) rape virgins to marry them (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)
3) kill children if they insult prophets or pastors ( 2 Kings 2:23-25)
and so many others so leave some christain tradition if it is not morally right or good for you.
Bros it's not all that old testament thing. We are africans ok, and in an African setting living with a girl who you have not paid her bride price is seen as a taboo. She is a Yoruba girl and the last born of her family. Her mom will not consent to cohabitation, and sincerely I don't want to completely cut off from my family becos of marriage cos nobody knows tomorrow. Everybody likes a successful marriage it's only the terrible ones that scare people away. I have seen ladies in their 30-40s desperate for marriage
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Herrulez:

What do you say for married men sleeping around?
They should stop.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
FantasyHub:

My friends wife didn't even bother whether her husband was noticing that she was throwing herself at me. And all these was happening in their house.

It was so sickening.

Please don't betray your friend, stay very far from his wife no matter what.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by FantasyHub: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:

Please don't betray your friend, stay very far from his wife no matter what.

If I didn't sleep with married women that I didn't know their husband, then I will never find a reason to sleep with my friend's wife.

I'm okay with the greenlight from single ladies. LOL

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
FantasyHub:

If I didn't sleep with married women that I didn't know their husband, then I will never find a reason to sleep with my friend's wife.

I'm okay with the greenlight from single ladies. LOL

Haha that is right.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Elporo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
alpharoyalty:

I have witnessed, live, married woman having sex with colleagues in my office.

Next is to tell her husband // Baby , I am pregnant
And Odogwu aka virginity-is-not-guarantee` will nod his big head like an Agama! grin

cc JovialJune; AmazonTopaz ; et al

grin
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by OKOATA(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Engagement, introduction, white wedding and court marriage and then she still slept with her boss con scatter the marriage. Chai, abeg what kind of embarrassment be this. What did her family have to say about the whole saga?
Her mom begs me till date but I can't take my mind off things especially that I even know the boss and we even talk regularly before that happened but it's in the past now. Cos it happened to me doesn't mean same will happen to you. I don move on bro.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by JovialJune(f): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elporo:

Next is to tell her husband // Baby , I am pregnant
And Odogwu aka virginity-is-not-guarantee` will nod his big head like an Agama! grin

cc JovialJune; AmazonTopaz ; et al

grin

I don't get, is virginity a guarantee?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by JovialJune(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:
My take on this paternity fraud is that married women should try their possible best to avoid sex outside marriage.

A lot of these women do attends church service everyday. is it that, they don't fear God. Do God tell you to spread legs for other men outside marriage.

Note: I'm not religious and this issue has revealed to me that Nigerian women are hypocrites. Why can't they follow what their Holy Bible says or preaches.

Las Las, all the SIMPS and prostitutes disguising as married women, all of una go collect.

Practice what you preach. Demonic people.

I'm out.

Lmao your pain is just starting, you see all you typed, refer it to married men that cheat wantonly to their wives faces, and breed kids outside, then imagine how painful it is for wives affected by it, then come back and wail.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Lmao your pain is just starting, you see all you typed, refer it to married men that cheat wantonly to their wives faces, and breed kids outside, then imagine how painful it is for wives affected by it, then come back and wail.

If you marry don't close your legs oooo

Open am for every Dick and Harry. Las Las na hot tears go flow for your eyes.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Elporo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

I don't get, is virginity a guarantee?

Not if you already lost it! wink
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Elporo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:

If you marry don't close your legs oooo

Open am for every Dick and Harry. Las Las na hot tears go flow for your eyes.

E go hard ohh. grin

They rather fvck now and die later! wink
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by JovialJune(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elporo:

Not if you already lost it! wink

So ladies that marry as virgins don't cheat?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elporo:

E go hard ohh. grin
They rather fvck now and die later! wink

Chai

I don commot my hands from their matter.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Elporo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:
So ladies that marry as virgins don't cheat?

If a virgin's probability of cheating is 0.10, while a sexually active girl's probability is 0.20 wink and the probability that your first child is a bastard is 0.30

What bank would you deposit your money in based on the current risk analysis?

A. Virgin Bank Ltd.
B. Sexually Active Bank Ltd.

Level of sexual experience and predicted adjustment in marriage DF Shope, CB Broderick

Hicks, M. W., & Platt, M.. Marital Happiness and Stability: A Review of the Research in the Sixties. Journal of Marriage and Family, 32(4), 553–574. https://doi.org/10.2307/350251

Salts, C. J., Seismore, M. D., Lindholm, B. W., & Smith, T. A. (1994). Attitudes toward marriage and premarital sexual activity of college freshmen. Adolescence, 29(116), 775+. https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A16477227/HRCA?u=anon~effffe0f&sid=googleScholar&xid=35ce0aa4

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by JovialJune(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elporo:

If a virgin's probability of cheating is 0.10, while a sexually active girl's probability is 0.20 wink and the probability that your first child is a bastard is 0.30

What bank would you deposit your money in based on the current risk analysis?

A. Virgin Bank Ltd.
B. Sexually Active Bank Ltd.

[/sup]

[sup]Hicks, M. W., & Platt, M.. Marital Happiness and Stability: A Review of the Research in the Sixties. Journal of Marriage and Family, 32(4), 553–574. https://doi.org/10.2307/350251

Salts, C. J., Seismore, M. D., Lindholm, B. W., & Smith, T. A. (1994). Attitudes toward marriage and premarital sexual activity of college freshmen. Adolescence, 29(116), 775+. https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A16477227/HRCA?u=anon~effffe0f&sid=googleScholar&xid=35ce0aa4

You confirmed it yourself that there is a likely chance a lady who married as a virgin, can cheat.

Now, since she married a virgin, should DNA be conducted on the first child or the rest of the children?

Does this scenerio happen in the society?

Yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Elporo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

You confirmed it yourself that there is a likely chance a lady who married as a virgin, can cheat.

Now, since she married a virgin, should DNA be conducted on the first child or the rest of the children?

Does this scenerio happen in the society?

Yes or no?
embarassed
How bad could your math education have been?

So if you needed to cross a road and you could cross with or without the stop sign, one safer than the other, or one riskier than the other.

would you cross when the stop sign lights up or otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Bros it's not all that old testament thing. We are africans ok, and in an African setting living with a girl who you have not paid her bride price is seen as a taboo. She is a Yoruba girl and the last born of her family. Her mom will not consent to cohabitation, and sincerely I don't want to completely cut off from my family becos of marriage cos nobody knows tomorrow. Everybody likes a successful marriage it's only the terrible ones that scare people away. I have seen ladies in their 30-40s desperate for marriage
Well if you want to compromise,tell her mother and your family that you want to do a small ceremony and you guys can also do court marriage instead of an extravagant ceremony because most people in the ceremony would forget after a week.
I have been to many marriage ceremony and I too have forgotten most if not all of them. So don't try to impress anyone because you don't want people to talk. Trust me people will talk if you do marriage ceremony,they may say something like "ehn this ceremony sef no big ohh like 'this one',like 'that one' ". If you don't they will say that "this children no wan go marry,they just dey fvck" and stuff like that.
Life lesson: No try to impress anyone, live your life anyhow you want because if you need to impress anyone, that person should not be your friend or acquaintance

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by JovialJune(f): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elporo:

embarassed
How bad could your math education have been?

So if you needed to cross a road and you could cross with or without the stop sign, one safer than the other, or one riskier than the other.

would you cross when the stop sign lights up or otherwise?

I should ask you same question, except you are not educated

Let me put it this way, you gave a probability between a virgin and a non virgin, meaning it is possible for a virgin to cheat in marriage,

Now, when that happens, will DNA test be conducted on the first child or the rest of the children?

Use your common sense this time.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by AlphaTaikun: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trumann:
Men, no need to make noise about DNA. Get your children's toothbrushes and if that is too difficult, give them straw to drink Fanta with. That straw is enough to conduct DNA test with.

Once you have the results, if they are yours, congrats. Don't tell your wife.
If they are not, wait for a time when your wife has gone out, get a carpenter to change the locks to the door of your house and tell her to meet you at her father's house.

In the presence of your family and hers, present the result.

Here is a link for DNA testing centres in Nigeria.

https://www.finelib.com/health/laboratories/dna-and-paternity-test

https://www.legit.ng/1135555-cost-dna-test-nigeria-hospital.html

Don't spend your life training bastards, be smart. Do that DNA test today.
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" / Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / I Lack Self-confidence. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.