Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) (4498 Views)

Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
My take on this paternity fraud is that married women should try their possible best to avoid sex outside marriage.

A lot of these women do attends church service everyday. is it that, they don't fear God. Do God tell you to spread legs for other men outside marriage.

Note: I'm not religious and this issue has revealed to me that Nigerian women are hypocrites. Why can't they follow what their Holy Bible says or preaches.

Las Las, all the SIMPS and prostitutes disguising as married women, all of una go collect.

Practice what you preach. Demonic people.

I'm out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na only christian women be victims of this nonsense? undecided

Why not make a generic statement? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Spencerchiboy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
FTC. Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by simultaneousboi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
FTC. Hahaha!
You are dreaming
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by alpharoyalty: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
The situation is so pathetic that you begin to ask questions.
I have witnessed, live, married woman having sex with colleagues in my office.
It is almost as if it's normal.
The funny thing is that this woman post her husband pics on her WhatsApp status almost on a daily basis and post all these 'what God cannot do does not exist' slogans.
It's honestly pathetic what I have seen in my office.

20 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Na only christian women be victims of this nonsense? undecided
Why not make a generic statement? undecided
It doesn't matter. All join, I'm just tired of all these stuff happening.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
That is it, I don't take all these women serious. Most of them are evil.

Like in my tribe (we call it abo egwu), if you're a married woman and you have sex outside marriage and the SIMP (husband) is aware of it and decide not to do anything, his ancestors will just kill him.

Have seen many men lose their lives because of these unfaithful, ungrateful, selfish and self-centered daughters of Eve.

alpharoyalty:
The funny thing is that this woman post her husband pics on her WhatsApp status almost on a daily basis and post all these 'what God cannot do does not exist' slogans.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by yuping(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
I thought it was poverty before not until I saw sugar daddies testing each other wives in my former estate, I suppose talk na my roommate dey in charge of their daughters and our gateman in charge if the house maid.
And I love gist so much both my roommate and gateman dey bribe me with gist.

7 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Spencerchiboy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
simultaneousboi:
You are dreaming
You obviously are!
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
yuping:
I thought it was poverty before not until I saw sugar daddies testing each other wives in my former estate, I suppose talk na my roommate dey in charge of their daughters and our gateman in charge if the house maid.
And I love gist so much both my roommate and gateman dey bribe me with gist.

Mhennnnnnnnn

And they claim to go to church and mosque.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by yuping(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:

Mhennnnnnnnn
And they claim to go to church and mosque.
Hypocrites.
Character and habit has nothing to do with religion this people don't see it as anything they take it as a sport counting how many people wives they have slept with, untill it happened to them, that is when they will become angry.
Just pray not to stay with unfortunate human being.

4 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Harryweb65: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Do you need a website?

I will make it for you for fifteen thousand naira only.

You will have your website in 3 days time.

I can make any type of website you want

CALL/WHATSAPP : 0 . 8 . 0 . 6 . 5. 4 . 1 . 1 . 5 . 4. 4
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2021
yuping:

Character and habit has nothing to do with religion this people don't see it as anything they take it as a sport counting how many people wives they have slept with, untill it happened to them, that is when they will become angry.
Just pray not to stay with unfortunate human being.

Wahalai, it is so pathetic.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by AmazingELixir: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2021
undecided

Things that are done in secret are often times so sweet...tasting a prized asset of someone else massages a man's ego....so paddymen you guys should be calming down it's an animal thing.

You've seen Lions fight to death to take charge of a rival bride, cases are bound of buffaloes, zebras, elephants, baboons, antelopes, deers, even our closest relatives gorillas and chimps etc engaging in serious battles to upstage the status quo just to get an attempt at a hump of a rival female.

Guys lusting for their Boyfriend's females and females hitting on their girlfriend's guys.

Married people are part of these society and not aliens ...infact the society moulded them as do us, this is not a Nigerian thing alone it's a humanity issue...didn't start today and as far as life is concerned it will still continue to happen....if you doubt it ask king Solomon and his father David.

So guys before we start pointing accusing fingers let's start from ourselves by asking this simple question..

"Are you 100% sure you've not cheated on your partner(s) before ? "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Things that are done in secret are often times so sweet...tasting a prized asset of someone else massages a man's ego....so paddymen you guys should be calming down it's an animal thing.

You've seen Lions fight to death to take charge of a rival bride, cases are bound of buffaloes, zebras, elephants, baboons, antelopes, deers, even our closest relatives gorillas and chimps etc engaging in serious battles to upstage the status quo just to get an attempt at a hump of a rival female.

Guys lusting for their Boyfriend's females and females hitting on their girlfriend's guys.

Married people are part of these society and not aliens ...infact the society moulded them as do us, this is not a Nigerian thing alone it's a humanity issue...didn't start today and as far as life is concerned it will still continue to happen....if you doubt it ask king Solomon and his father David.

So guys before we start pointing accusing fingers let's start from ourselves by asking this simple question..

"Are you 100% sure you've not cheated on your partner(s) before ? "

Forget that yarn. Married people should take their mind from engaging in sex outside marriage, especially the women. Very important or else you guys will keep crying about paternity fraud.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:
My take on this paternity fraud is that married women should try their possible best to avoid sex outside marriage.

A lot of these women do attends church service everyday. is it that, they don't fear God. Do God tell you to spread legs for other men outside marriage.

Note: I'm not religious and this issue has revealed to me that Nigerian women are hypocrites. Why can't they follow what their Holy Bible says or preaches.

Las Las, all the SIMPS and prostitutes disguising as married women, all of una go collect.

Practice what you preach. Demonic people.

I'm out.

Sometimes its more complex than that.....

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Sometimes its more complex than that.....
Okay. There should continue. Las Las na them go bear the pains and trauma.
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by takimsipho(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2021
My own is this, if you want to spend your whole life bleeping several people then please don't get married. I plan on getting married next year to my current babe and believe me, I second guess it almost everyday. Do you know the burden of taking care of a woman, from what she eats to what she wears and her family members to some extent are your responsibilities. All those guys sleeping with those married women, you think they will want to cater for them, or carry their issues? I will spend about a million or more for my wedding and settling down, then make person come dey bang babe wey I set? I have already warned my babe if she knows she doesn't love me or cannot stay faithful then let's call it off. Abeg, I no fit shout, if I call off the wedding now everybody will see me as irresponsible and wicked. If you don't have a wife, nobody can bleep your wife. But immediately you get wife and you take care of her with your hard labor, everybody eye go start to shine.

11 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
My own is this, if you want to spend your whole life bleeping several people then please don't get married. I plan on getting married next year to my current babe and believe me, I second guess it almost everyday. Do you know the burden of taking care of a woman, from what she eats to what she wears and her family members to some extent are your responsibilities. All those guys sleeping with those married women, you think they will want to cater for them, or carry their issues? I will spend about a million or more for my wedding and settling down, then make person come dey bang babe wey I set? I have already warned my babe if she knows she doesn't love me or cannot stay faithful then let's call it off. Abeg, I no fit shout, if I call off the wedding now everybody will see me as irresponsible and wicked. If you don't have a wife, nobody can bleep your wife. But immediately you get wife and you take care of her with your hard labor, everybody eye go start to shine.

I pray your yet to be wife stay faithful to you when you marry her. Because all these girls and boys of this generation their eye too roll.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by takimsipho(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:

I pray your yet to be wife stay faithful to you when you marry her. Because all these girls and boys of this generation their eye too roll.
I have told her already, if cheats on me and I find out, I will divorce her. Do DNA on the kids, the ones that are mine I will take care of them. I didn't suffer in school, going to night class and mosquito chopping me only to take are of another man's child. I no fit abeg, anybody that wants to live a useless life should do it, but don't carry our issues and load on me.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Meedon: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
I have told her already, if cheats on me and I find out, I will divorce her. Do DNA on the kids, the ones that are mine I will take care of them. I didn't suffer in school, going to night class and mosquito chopping me only to take are of another man's child. I no fit abeg, anybody that wants to live a useless life should do it, but don't carry our issues and load on me.

That is bro. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by MiracleMe7: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Which office is that? Brothel?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Trumann: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Men, no need to make noise about DNA. Get your children's toothbrushes and if that is too difficult, give them straw to drink Fanta with. That straw is enough to conduct DNA test with.

Once you have the results, if they are yours, congrats. Don't tell your wife.
If they are not, wait for a time when your wife has gone out, get a carpenter to change the locks to the door of your house and tell her to meet you at her father's house.

In the presence of your family and hers, present the result.

Here is a link for DNA testing centres in Nigeria.

https://www.finelib.com/health/laboratories/dna-and-paternity-test

https://www.legit.ng/1135555-cost-dna-test-nigeria-hospital.html

Don't spend your life training bastards, be smart. Do that DNA test today.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by OKOATA(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
I told my ex the same thing you are saying to ur current GF. Well she dared me and slept with her boss and now she's my ex. No time.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by takimsipho(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
OKOATA:
I told my ex the same thing you are saying to ur current GF. Well she dared me and slept with her boss and now she's my ex. No time.
Abi ooo. I will be 30 by January, I have passed that stage of puppy love. I don't beg anybody to do the right thing anymore, and if you know you can't play by my rules na to free you make you go. It's your life and your body, I wish for the best out of life but I will not hesitate to protect myself from selfish MUMU people without better home training

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by zexy2030(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Its a wicked world, that's why it is adviced you marry a woman that fears God.

There are many ways to detect a woman that fears God.

Its called delayed gratification.

How long can she keep a job even though its tough.

Self control is hard with a woman who doesn't fear God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by OKOATA(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Abi ooo. I will be 30 by January, I have passed that stage of puppy love. I don't beg anybody to do the right thing anymore, and if you know you can't play by my rules na to free you make you go. It's your life and your body, I wish for the best out of life but I will not hesitate to protect myself from selfish MUMU people without better home training
I wouldn't roll out court marriage for young couples but it's helping me now to have custody of my only child. Assuming there was no court marriage it might have been worse but that's the only advantage of court marriage, if you are taking care of your child's responsibility the court will easily allow you to have access to her, aside the child thing court marriage is pure bullcrap, because right now if not for court strike the divorce would have been finalized but here I am waiting till the court starts the sitting again so I can get it over with. Once you cheat bye bye to public toilet puzzy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
You don't need to marry. Marriage doesn't make women or men faithful, it is just a waste of time and money. Whatever married couples enjoy, unmarried couples also enjoy. For this buhari time when good are rising by the week (sometimes day), talk to her that we don't need to marry and no Kobo should be wasted.
If she disagrees tell her that who did she want to impress during wedding, people who may not give to you if your financial capital reduces. If she disagrees break up, she may be one of those women who only like the title of a married woman and may change when she is married.
JUST MY TWO CENTS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by takimsipho(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
ifyken:

You don't need to marry. Marriage doesn't make women or men faithful, it is just a waste of time and money. Whatever married couples enjoy, unmarried couples also enjoy. For this buhari time when good are rising by the week (sometimes day), talk to her that we don't need to marry and no Kobo should be wasted.
If she disagrees tell her that who did she want to impress during wedding, people who may not give to you if your financial capital reduces. If she disagrees break up, she may be one of those women who only like the title of a married woman and may change when she is married.
JUST MY TWO CENTS
My brother you know this Christian family of a thing and tradition. My parent will never support me to be a baby daddy. And more over I always wanted a family and I am not scared of responsibilities only for the person who Worth's it. I don't want to have kids outside of a stable home

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by FantasyHub: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:

My friends wife didn't even bother whether her husband was noticing that she was throwing herself at me. And all these was happening in their house.

It was so sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Herrulez: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
My brother you know this Christian family of a thing and tradition. My parent will never support me to be a baby daddy. And more over I always wanted a family and I am not scared of responsibilities only for the person who Worth's it. I don't want to have kids outside of a stable home
Your parents may not interfere if your marriage has trouble,after all you are an adult you are supposed to take care of your problem yourself.
Some married people don't have stable homes, don't think that marriage gives stable home. Trust me as long as both of you love each other, marriage or no marriage you will have a stable home.
Also you don't have to follow all christain tradition after all you don't follow
1) if you have a female boss would you resign since the bible does not all women to be the leader (1 Timothy 2:12)
2) rape virgins to marry them (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)
3) kill children if they insult prophets or pastors ( 2 Kings 2:23-25)
and so many others so leave some christain tradition if it is not morally right or good for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entering Okada With A Lady / Why Do Guys Like Fair Ladies Most? / I Lack Self-confidence. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.