Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! (4582 Views)

This Is Crazy!!! Guys, Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend? / My Cousin Is Crazy / How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by DaDoctor: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
LMAO,

IF THAT IS THE CRITERIA SOME LADIES FOR DON RAPE SOME GUYS FOR ROAD NA.

YOU ARE DWELLING ON YOUR WILD IMAGINATION,
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by boobfan: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Upendo,Apache77,Zahnda, you are FOOLS! Did you not read my replies where i expressed my surprise on how a woman would tell me that she is falling for me because of those features? Most of you do not read to comprehend,but read marginally. It would be childish for a man like me; (who has swam many expensive punny rivers and running away from cheap ones), to be carried away by such confessions from a lady.I did not imagine that, she confessed that to me in her chart which i see as being absurd (Though two ladies had told me about my lips before).

I am not gay but a full man that pound punny fiercely.For several of you that call guys with pink lips gay,I remember a topic here on NL that tried to find out if women love guys with pink lips and all the ladies replied in affirmative and you are now talking trash!

To be serious Genevieve Nnaji also confessed that she wants to marry a guy with Boris Kodjo's lips (He has well shaped pink/red lips like mine and my kind of eyes). I am tempted to post my pix but can not due to security reason, but i share a resemblance with Boris Kodjo  in Lips, eyes and smiles. What would i benefit from advertising myself on NL.

Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by DaDoctor: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
oga go sidon jare.
we don hear you!!!
you no need fight to prove your point
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by boobfan: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ Da Doctor, just did that for the sake of the fools that jump on people's threads and without reading, pour insults and expose their folly. grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by DaDoctor: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
no wahala.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by apache77(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2011
boobfan:

@Upendo,Apache77,Zahnda, you are FOOLS! Did you not read my replies where i expressed my surprise on how a woman would tell me that she is falling for me because of those features? Most of you do not read to comprehend,but read marginally. It would be childish for a man like me; (who has swam many expensive punny rivers and running away from cheap ones), to be carried away by such confessions from a lady.I did not imagine that, she confessed that to me in her chart which i see as being absurd (Though two ladies had told me about my lips before).

I am not gay but a full man that pound punny fiercely.For several of you that call guys with pink lips gay,I remember a topic here on NL that tried to find out if women love guys with pink lips and all the ladies replied in affirmative and you are now talking trash!

To be serious Genevieve Nnaji also confessed that she wants to marry a guy with Boris Kodjo's lips (He has well shaped pink/red lips like mine and my kind of eyes). I am tempted to post my pix but can not due to security reason, but i share a resemblance with Boris Kodjo  in Lips, eyes and smiles. What would i benefit from advertising myself on NL.

Look at this lout…imagine the nerve. Who are you by the way. He is jumping buses and he has the nerve to come and pass himself off as a big boy, even saying that he has an official car. Marketer like you. Girls hit on us everyday, if all the guys girls hit on, come on Nairaland to tell, would we read anything else??

And why does the fool keep on and on about pink lips or is it yellow lips? Are you alright? Boys are padding their accounts with benjamins, collecting numbers of hawt shawties over bottles of Dom P ala Moet, Ace & Cristal, and you come here talking because a girl was foolish enough to try to hit on you, in of all places, a bus. I don’t know why poor girls keep on hitting on poor wimps like you. If you were even talking about how green your wallet is, I’l be tempted to keep quiet, you come here talking about how pink your lips are. U stupiddd gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Are you just leaving university?? I only pity the poor girl(what ever her intentions) who complimented a low lifer punk like you.

You lack class!

Go sleep!
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by 190: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2011
ijcurt:

grin grin grin ure always shakin ya head

I'dey pity for the OP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by upendo98(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
Oh dear God. You had to POST PICTURES to prove yourself.?? You could lose a case very easily. My advise? dont fight back like this no its a big put off.I just can't stop laughing.You dont even need to write a paragraph. Now who even told you that those brown dudes are handsome? we all got different tastes.Some women prefer real black men because they think brown/pink signifies soft or mummy's boy (its just a mind thing in some women).It doesnt matter the kind of woman that was hitting on you in the bus or wherever else, what i meant was, they are all over!! desperate women looking for guys and viceversa.That is not news.A real man,worth his salt knows what he wants in a woman so he won't get bothered or cry Help!!.He has his mind fixed on what he wants and everything is just wind. Same to a worthy woman.That is life.And for heavens sake we do get attracted to some physical features that's the law of nature and love. Again, not news.Good thing God has given us brains to choose.So RELAX and avoid tantrums
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Amya(f): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
@OP you are appalled that how the girl you met in a bus was dying for your good look and that's why you came crying to NL. . . . so we could advice you? I wouldn't want to drum on how shallow that is and blah blah,

So let's say you meet someone. . . there's bound to be some physical feature that you'd like about the person that would make you want to be closer to that person and get to know the innermost person. You can't begin to see the inner qualities of a person when you meet them, all that comes later, so don't judge her. This girl just met you, and she's like's you lips, eyes and whatnot. It doesn't make her shallow. If you don't like her, then you make it known to her subtly and don't make her out to look like the bad person and desperate person.

P.s, you sound boastful and egoistic. Please just take it down a notch or two
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by 190: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
^amya i like your name

I think i would give my 1st daughter that name  angry angry
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Amya(f): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^^Just hope you are not being sarcastic, thanks anywayz
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Tingles(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
Kids that licked & ate toothpaste instead of brushing with it grow up to be pink lipped, it doesn't make you a big boy!
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Gsmxpert(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
@tingles

your theology is a fallacy, i never ate any toothpaste but i have pink lips.

Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls / Check Up S£XY Photos From Amber Rose’s 32nd Birthday / My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics)