Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised (84864 Views)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by madukaanaya(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
May she find a husband worthy of a beautiful rich lady like her. A man who will love and respect her, amen. I feel so happy already seeing he's a foreigner grin
giv me ur number
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by WeRblessed(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
What are you bringing to the relationship other than 'my daddy is rich' bullcrap?

Women, please as much as you want to settle down with a man with a great job and fat bank account, are you working and making money for your self to support the union?

Listen, a man does not care how small you are making, but seeing that you are doing something for yourself shows him that you are industrious. In other words, if he suddenly go broke or dies untimely, you can take care of the kids.

It's great to have a rich parents, but what have you made for yourself?
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by ofiko123(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kudos to Dj cuppy..
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Gandollar(f): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dude looks like Justin Timberlake o
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
see d way she is looking at the flower. am sure she is asking herself, "as a nigerian girl, wetin i wan use flower do"?

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Calitoscassius(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
So she doesn't want nigerian men then.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by LeadMobile(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
No white man will date an obese woman,
Dj corpid is obese
Nobody except broke ass niggas wants an obese lady as wife, ask Ned nwoko and oshiomole
Are u sure u know the meaning of obese?
And point of correction, it is DJ Cuppy
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Calitoscassius(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fiscus105:
The reason why this girl refuses to enter nolywood still not known

Her feitsh for attention is something else
i tell you!
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by jclassiq(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
White men can be gold diggers too, dj cuppy take note. If you doubt me, ask Mr Eazi.kel grin

What's that her sweet name again, is it Deborah now or Grace? Anyway, i want to advice her to start going to the gym at least 3 days in a week to burn some and calories and be fit and desirable. That way she will never have to look for a man ever again.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by jclassiq(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeadMobile:
Are u sure u know the meaning of obese?
And point of correction, it is DJ Cuppy
Well she is certainly fat.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by BRATISLAVA: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
SIRTee15:

That white guy is too cute to date an overweight black woman. Her fake hair alone is a put off.
Dj cuppy really need to hit the gym and work hard if she really hope to marry all these foreign guys she's chasing after.
Her wealth alone won't cut it.

Yet many White hunks marrying fat black ladies with wigs.

You people don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
CaroLyner:
Dude is cute smiley
which cute? Dey whine urself. Dude is albino gbam.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by blaque7: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na this one I take gree say she no sabi dress..

Also since wey she dey kiss dat dog tongue to tongue!
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by seyz91(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy
Ikillbrokehoes:
This girl and attention seeking ehn? I think she should settle down and get married instead of jumping on every random dicks
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by kobosmart(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
angry I dey here and you dey do blind date? #disrespect
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by enemyofprogress: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
I will never subscribe to your YouTube channel, your English grammar resemble
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by enemyofprogress: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This girl and attention seeking ehn? I think she should settle down and get married instead of jumping on every random dicks
they’ve useded her destiny to do money ritual
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Almost every single guys in London don hit this cheap girl... nah albino be the new catch now... nawa oool

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Drunkard1: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
CaroLyner:
Dude is cute smiley
no be cute matter. He fit go 9 rounds? Thats the main point. I no want see post say cuppy husband dey last 2seconds
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by KingDash: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Stop, think Big. With God all things are possible.
amen.. you seem nice, can I get your number tho?
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Mayflowa(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

Is that not what she is trying to do now?
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin grin
ChiefSosa:
Written, produced and directed by DJ Cuppy.
To God be the Glory.
©2021
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Mayflowa(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
WeRblessed:
What are you bringing to the relationship other than 'my daddy is rich' bullcrap?

Women, please as much as you want to settle down with a man with a great job and fat bank account, are you working and making money for your self to support the union?

Listen, a man does not care how small you are making, but seeing that you are doing something for yourself shows him that you are industrious. In other words, if he suddenly go broke or dies untimely, you can take care of the kids.

It's great to have a rich parents, but what have you made for yourself?

I don't understand. She is a DJ and a celebrated one at that matter. She even has a rated song. You should be nice to DJ Cuppy. The Otedollar's kids work hard.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Aethiops: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Written, produced and directed by DJ Cuppy.
To God be the Glory.
©2021
wtf man so apt grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Aethiops: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gandollar:
Dude looks like Justin Timberlake o
doubt you've seen j-timberlake
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
I was about to type something insulting when I red the headline until I clicked and saw the white handsome hulk.

Enjoy your date cuppy baby. wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Blind date indeed u no wan go out with black man Abi
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Dingdongbells(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Cuppy is a confused girl. Is it in a reality show she fit see husband upon all the fine boys that full Naija. Unlike her sister dating Mr. Eazi for several years now she keeps jumping from one man to be another.
Someone should please advise her all this publicity will not do her any good.

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EKez_TroGE

Dj Cuppy went on a blind date to look for a life partner and was surprised

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUdCck7r2IL/?utm_medium=copy_link

I doubt if she will settle for a whity.

Black guys are addictive.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by afamaustin(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
So all this Nigeria guys no want to marry her because of her wealth or what,or is she rejecting them,l need an answer
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by larryking540: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
CaroLyner:
Dude is cute smiley
because na oyibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.