Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (42002 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by lichocho(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Noshitboi:
Simp is you
lol
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Bjornson01(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

Sorry but your a simp.
Olodo......so when did listening to your wife about an issue that will benefit you health wise, regarded as simping?

Or

Until he dies of the sugar disease, only then will you consider him to be an alpha male. tongue

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Emola12:
who no know u before, no be u drink fall down inside gultter yesterday

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Must it sound sarcastic ?

Yes, ordinary an emoji with tongue out after the statement would have made it so. Emojis are meant to express our feeling most especially what words can't describe.

Anyway, happy independence.

Oh, thanks. I hope the country becomes better.
Which country?
The one ruled by one retarded, old Fulani cow? With another old, frog eyed, corrupt Afonja waiting to take over?
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
I prefer coke. Was once addicted to drinking coke but my wife didn't like my addiction to coke due to the health implication, she advised I work on it. So I had to work on that addiction.
You don't need to work on it... You need to walk away from all soda and caffeinated drinks.
We still need you alive here.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MufasaLion: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
gentlegenius:

Which country?
The one ruled by one retarded, old Fulani cow? With another old, frog eyed, corrupt Afonja waiting to take over?

grin grin grin

Easy, man.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by ransomed: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
They are all carbonated. None.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by SultanYoung: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool

Coke Twice on a Sunday.

No Cap

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Tyranny: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
I prefer coke. Was once addicted to drinking coke but my wife didn't like my addiction to coke due to the health implication, she advised I work on it. So I had to work on that addiction.

I'm honored cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Tyranny: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
maoolakanm:
Sena Cola : cool Op have you been born when we drink this one

grin
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Tyranny: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Emola12:
naim go kill u at last,abeg who allow dis guy to comment here

No mind the small boy, dem go resume school next Monday grin
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by DonroxyII: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Emmadoc:
Both are trash...

There is no difference btw a coke addict and a smoker, they both die a slow death.
God bless ... Since I have abstained from all Soda .... I'm enjoying myself .... Alcohol and Smoke is extremely Danjerlous!

Team Water and Agbo.... So Good !
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by FahBuLous: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by FahBuLous: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
I am addicted to coke o... Please what's the implications?? cry cry
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by tradepunter: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
KennethEnyi:
. Rich people do

Bro the taste is horrible

Since I got back to niaja I hardly see the drink sold here...
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer Pepsi anytime anyday
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Lewisdinho(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
NONE. I DON'T DRINK ANY OF THOSE
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by seanjy4konji: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi is bae...

Coke of nowadays does ot have much gas again and seems light...

Nothing is better than Goldberg sha...

Two cold bottles when watching Arsenal play football...1 for each half and plenty gizzerds...
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi any time, but if there is no Pepsi I'll take coke.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Chimeluv(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
COKE...
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

Wait, do you take fruit juice?

Abi fruit juice na also baby girls drink?

Even those hard drinks, is it not the likes of coke you will use to mix it. Stop this over sabi

embarassed
Coke itself is toxic contains caffeine, you can't use it to mix hard drinks though lot of people doing it out of ignorance
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
illicit:
I prefer coke

The taste is unique

I hardly drink it these days tho, just watching my blood sugar

There's one new drink now 'Lipton Lemon'

Cool drink
one of the best ways to combat high blood sugar is to stop drinking these sugar based soft drinks,the amount of sugar each can contains is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by suffering: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Water is the better option.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by uzoma213(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
illicit:
I prefer coke

The taste is unique

I hardly drink it these days tho, just watching my blood sugar

There's one new drink now 'Lipton Lemon'

Cool drink
why not take zero coke
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Geekop: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coca Cola...
It kinda makes me know if I have fever too...
wink wink
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Black Lipton and pure honey. My best drink.
me not a fan of sugery drinks such as coke, pepsi, fanta etc.
i began to love my drink right from primary 6. My mother'll served us lipton+honey+slices of bread for break fast. That's how the love of lipton started.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by LZAA: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Please this thread is not for agbo,shepe,Kai Kai,ogogro people,thank you very much.
grin

Lzaa
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
uzoma213:
why not take zero coke

I don't like the taste

It tastes sweeter than regular coke sef
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by pat077: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
None. Prefer spirit or mountain dew
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is just like comparing kai-kai with Schnapps!

Bullshit comparisons!
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Abdulyakeen: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hope you have heard of PoP cola from Kano?
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Habib101: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coke anytime any day

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.