Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (41932 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Unibenfucker(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi any day any time
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Let there be water

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Shegzdave: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
reversedrolez:

Tiger nut is very healthy... especially for your penis
Pls give example of tiger nuts drink??
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by DaPuncline: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coke
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
Leave story oo, Coke na the best.

If you put coke on any local food heh, you must feel dizzy Sha ni

Please this thread is not for agbo,shepe,Kai Kai,ogogro people,thank you very much.
grin

Lzaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coke taste is second to none...!
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Noshitboi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
lichocho:
define simp
Simp is you
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Eaglesence: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool

All i see is poison sad

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Gee64: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Drink both to moderation and remember to drink a lot of water after each drink to lower the sugar content.

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Alhajiemeritus: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
None

I don't like carbonated drinks.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Scottz: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
No be to argue nonsense
Are you drinking the original coke and Pepsi
Dink the VP original first before u conclude
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by SURElee(f): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a fool for saying that. Everyone around me knows I don't drink them. Moreover, you're poverty-stricken to have seen #150 worth of soda drink as a luxury.

I know he was out of line to have said you had no money to afford Sugar-laden drinks that are dangerous to the body, but you should have just simply educated him on the dangers the sugars and chemicals in the drinks cause to the body instead of calling him a fool. A lot of Nigerians who are addicted to soda drinks think is a luxury not knowing the dangers they pack into their system with their hard-earned money in a nation with bad health care for them

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by PWAPUTI2010(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is like Comparing Chelsea and Arsenal, Chelsea (coke) and Arsenal (Pepsi)
Coke is better superior.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer the former to the latter, though I now get it once in a while because of the high sugar content to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Stronghold91: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
cook for life any day anytime 247 i prefer ordinary water than pepsi
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Ojukwudfugitive: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't drink any of the above.
000aaaaa
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by highbee02: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
They are both caffeinated drinks which is not good for my health

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by zicoraads: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
I prefer coke. Was once addicted to drinking coke but my wife didn't like my addiction to coke due to the health implication, she advised I work on it. So I had to work on that addiction.
You sure say you no dey still hide drink am? grin grin

I prefer Coke a million times over. I can't remember the last time I drank Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by jevic(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi cola
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by femi4: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
falcon01:
Dr pepper
Old skul
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink
When your kidney fail you come here to disturb with your problems.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Water for me, haven't taken soda for the past 8 years.
Haven't gone to hospital at that time.
I look healthy and young.
Am 27, people thinks am 17.
Am handsome, am JUANMIKE.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by aribitoye(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
can't remember how they taste again, I've got diabetes cheesy
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by davbamxodun: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
I Dont even know the difference sha
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink
with all this slangs it will be a shame on your part if you reside in Naija....mtchewwwww. local champ

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Amucha: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi all day.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Eleponblue(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
PEPSI! COKE IS OVERATED...HAS A TERRIBLE AFTER TASTE.ESPECIALLY THAT THING CALLED ZERO COKE...
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Yankee101: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
None

Diabetes, heart problem and tooth decay. Go for natural juice and local drinks like kunu.

Is the writer a teenager?

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

You should have stopped on your own intent, not because your "wife didn't like it"

Hope you understand lala
She gave him good advice.
Until sugar kill am abi.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Cousin9999: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
I drink soda like twice a year, but

As a kid - Pepsi
As an adult - Coke
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Polynek(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
The gas in coke is much l, unlike dat of Pepsi, but I drink both of dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.