Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (41960 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emola12(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Emmadoc:
Both are trash...
See dis action bitter and seaman gang tueh....!
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Glycosunde: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer Udeme. If you know you know

Sighs.......... Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Johndqee001(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2021
I drink only

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emola12(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
None.

I prefer gulder
who no know u before, no be u drink fall down inside gultter yesterday

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by reversedrolez: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2021
kponkedenge:

Was just having this discussion with a friend before I logged into nairaland to see this topic.
I'm not a fan of soft drinks cos of it's health implications.... I can't even remember the last time I took it.

Mostly water or malt.... But recently I've started getting used to tiger nut drinks.... I just hope there's no health ish there.
Tiger nut is very healthy... especially for your penis
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Coke is pepsi
Pepsi is coke
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Moz22: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
I prefer coke. Was once addicted to drinking coke but my wife didn't like my addiction to coke due to the health implication, she advised I work on it. So I had to work on that addiction.
so you are real
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emola12(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't drink any of the above.
oga what of action bitter and japata i no say nah ur taste be dat...!
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2021
None
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by vertueptime: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Too many fake coke these days, only the bottled has good taste

[color=#006600][/color]
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by SocialJustice: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2021
There's no Coke or Pepsi in Nigeria anymore. The soft drinks being sold with those brand names are garbage.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emola12(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Laturuturu:
Toto water
naim go kill u at last,abeg who allow dis guy to comment here
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool
Bigi Cola
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Coke!
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by iamtardey: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2021
From today na water and my sk. Thank you
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by georgeakins: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a fool for saying that. Everyone around me knows I don't drink them. Moreover, you're poverty stricken to have seen #150 worth of soda drink as a luxury.

I think he was joking with you.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by iamtardey: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
You know
SocialJustice:
There's no Coke or Pepsi in Nigeria anymore. The soft drinks being sold with those brand names are garbage.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by iamtardey: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
He doesn't know
georgeakins:

I think he was joking with you.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
tradepunter:

Who the fkkkk drinks Dr pepper
grin grin grin
. Rich people do
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by iamtardey: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
And erujeje grin
Emola12:
oga what of action bitter and japata i no say nah ur taste be dat...!
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by iamtardey: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
You see that action bitter na better
Emola12:
See dis action bitter and seaman gang tueh....!
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by KiNg0G: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
reversedrolez:

He is not a simp. He is a reasonable fellow. He listened to his wife not because she is a woman, but because she presented VALID REASONS. Any normal person knows that a can of coke contains about 12 cubes of sugar alongside other preservatives including oxidizing agents which a very dangerous for health. He saw reason and decided to tow the line of reason .
Truth is truth regardless of the source

What are you? Under-18?
am old enough to father your father thats for sure.

we all know coke and any other assorted drinks with high caffeine are dangerous to the body system.

i stopped my addiction with my own hands, didn't wait for my wife to point me reasons before I stopped.

that' what made me a man.

something a baby like you won't understand.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Impregnable101: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink
young man, keep quiet & stop misleading the gullible ones here. Keep promoting alcoholism, u think say liver na 12k abi?
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by adedayo3193(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
I prefer coke. Was once addicted to drinking coke but my wife didn't like my addiction to coke due to the health implication, she advised I work on it. So I had to work on that addiction.

Did you really work on it? cool

Snake man i hail thee
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by ukaface(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fanta
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Teaser4(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coke anyday
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Olumiday15: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
None helps the health
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by helicoptarr: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Neither!

Both, and the rest of such acidic and synthetic drinks, are NOT healthy at all.

In fact, they kill you ssssllloowwwwwlllyyyy.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by BananaPeel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

That is what the devil has fed your mind with... Clap for your ignorance.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by stanelvis(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Foolish goat, you think drinking alcohol makes someone a man.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Limassol(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Linusjnr:
Non

CR7 said we should drink water instead �
which is far healthier. But ororo no be dietician o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.