Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (41955 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by valx2: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Can't even differentiate between the two.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MufasaLion: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Emola12:
oga what of action bitter and japata i no say nah ur taste be dat...!

What I drink is not the subject of the thread.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Darkblood: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
You will use your hand to kill yourself
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Ayoolamax: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool
NONE
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Darkblood: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
He talks too much nonsense, he will use his own hands to kill himself
helinues:

Wait, do you take fruit juice?

Abi fruit juice na also baby girls drink?

Even those hard drinks, is it not the likes of coke you will use to mix it. Stop this over sabi

embarassed
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Calicoe: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
I have seen, I have seen, I have seen, those are the lies that caught my eyes. Kuku tell us you are gods eye that sees all things. Comot here with your I have seen syndrome.

U dey mind am.... I've seen, I've seen, I've seen.. Mr linus

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by DarkCaesar(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Must it sound sarcastic ? Chairman cheesy

Anyway, happy independence
werey tete shey normal grin grin
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by xcesspaschal(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Over my 25 yrs of drinking chilled Coke n 6 yrs of drinking chilled Pepsi. I have come to understand that one can't drink both chilled n have a preference not to talk of betterment.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by bluefilm: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool

I prefer Genevieve Nnaji

Nonsense. angry
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool

I will prefer sugar free Pepsi
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Let say they pour 33,Heineken, bud Weiser, star, gulder, Hero etc in different glasses,can u tell d one ur drinking?
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by danza: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

What is wrong with this one? Just a simple question
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Midex88(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gimme smoov

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Gate050: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Raw EtOH? No belly can hold it for a minute
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by purples25(f): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coke. But I avoid it a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi for life

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emmadoc: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
mu2sa2:
You're wrong I'm sorry: both are worse than trash.

Lol
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by shantti(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Likes for Fanta shares for mirinda
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
illicit:
I prefer coke

The taste is unique

I hardly drink it these days tho, just watching my blood sugar

There's one new drink now 'Lipton Lemon'

Cool drink

Trying to get something new. Thanks for dropping the name here. Will check it out later

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emmadoc: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Emola12:
See dis action bitter and seaman gang tueh....!

e still better pass those trash...
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
---Water, no de get enemy---

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by DeRoyalhouse: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Canada dry
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by boomssey(f): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
I use to love Pepsi but not anymore since it started giving me back pains..now it's all COKE.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Seyilome(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
To me Pepsi is better than Coke
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Stankovic22: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Used to love coke but now I love Pepsi...

Cocacola has been bastardize. Tastes so watery and light
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Giovanni93: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Bloody gangster niggar with no time for pussy ass baby drinks grin
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MrCliff(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Who Coco and Pepsi help em health ¿ angry
Water Biko grin

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer Pepsi because I always end up having stomach ache every time I drink coca cola
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Cos you don't have the money .

#simple
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by derbykol(f): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coke
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by bahdpersona(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
I used to drink both, I think Pepsi is the best. stopped drinking soda long time because they give me mucus /phlegm in my throat
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi

pansophist:
Like for coke. Share for Pepsi

Tiff grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.