Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar (17036 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by JOemmy(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Reflect7:

The British stole $30 TRILLION MINIMUM in today's money, in their 80 year rule of Nigeria.

And how did u arrived at this estimation?
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Krismas(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Reflect7:

SHUT UP. HE IS SAYING THE TRUTH. Oyinbo asss licker.

The British ruled for 80 years, exporting our resources, and at the end we did not have a single power plant or university or expressway or industry.

Kainji dam was our first power plant, commissioned by the Balewa administration in 1964.

Prior to that the British merely imported a few industrial generators to power the GRAs they were living in, while the rest of Nigeria used lanterns and candles.

Nigeria was a near total bush in 1960 at independence with mass illiteracy and malnutrition.

What did your 'perfect white man' do with the trillions he made from our exports in 80 years?

You are VERY LUCKY we gained independence in 1960 which led to mass education investment by the black govts.

Or else by now you would be hunting cockroaches and tapping palm wine in the bush like your illiterate grandpa did under colonial rule.

coolThe general is right and u are correct. THE WHITE MAN DID NOT COME TO HELP ANYONE BUT HIMSELF. But I have a question for the general. Sir, are we truly INDEPENDENT?? Cos it seems to me, that the white man left only so he cud continue ruling in proxy
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Krismas(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=Reflect7 post=106341357]

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience Today At A Filling Station / A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.