Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar (17037 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Togo, Benin, Brazil...Dumbo.,.. how are those places much differnt from Nigeria?

Dumb and dumber.

Always blaming northerners and Buhari for your failure and uselessness.
Your daddy is so stupid you fvcktard

I even think say nah person with sense I dey reply, never knew sense is far from your useless self.

Nah your useless and dull papa wey I go blame sha.

In Benin and Togo, people dey enjoy 24/7 power supply, they have good roads, food inflation is not as high as it is in Nigeria, people do pay house rent per month, fulanis herdsmen are not on a killing spree, No terrorist group is unleashing hell on the citizens

See guy, your papa is so daft, I won't be reading your daft response again not to talk of replying your dull self.

Your foolishness is so irritating you swine.

Only death can cure you of this fool!shness.

See the way armless civilians were killed in Southern Kaduna, I can assure you 100%, this sort of madness can't happen in Benin.

Bastard!
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Bigchristo: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/01/nigeria-at-61-colonial-masters-plundered-our-resources-ex-head-of-state-abdulsalam-abubakar/?amp=1
He is talking about the events that took place before 1960, what about the resources and finance that’s been looted after independent till date? If I can recall he is part of those who looted from this country resources , this is a case of port calling kettle Black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Eastlink:
Lol

Na true na!!!

LOOK, IN 1960, NO ROADS LED TO THE VILLAGE. AFTER 80 YEARS OF BRITISH RULE.

YOU WOULD ENTER A BUS AND STOP AT THE NEAREST ROAD TO YOUR VILLAGE AND THEN WALK ON FOOTPATHS FOR 1 TO 3 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL.

TODAY ROADS LEAD EVERYWHERE COURTESY OF BLACK RULE, AND WE EVEN CURSE THE GOVT WHEN THE ROAD IS NOT FULLY TARRED AND PAVED!

THESE KIDS HAVE NO IDEA HOW FAR WE HAVE COME.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by benson81(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yes we agree,but we also know you plundered the country in one year plus in office.Baba we know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Bigchristo: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

SHUT UP. HE IS SAYING THE TRUTH. Oyinbo asss licker.

The British ruled for 80 years, exporting our resources, and at the end we did not have a single power plant or university or expressway or industry.

Kainji dam was our first power plant, commissioned by the Balewa administration in 1964.

Prior to that the British merely imported a few industrial generators to power the GRAs they were living in, while the rest of Nigeria used lanterns and candles.

Nigeria was a near total bush in 1960 at independence with mass illiteracy and malnutrition.

What did your 'perfect white man' do with the trillions he made from our exports in 80 years?

You are VERY LUCKY we gained independence in 1960 which led to mass education investment by the black govts.

Or else by now you would be hunting cockroaches and tapping palm wine in the bush like your illiterate grandpa did under colonial rule.

this is why Nigeria hurriedly gain independence and today they can not manage their resources instead some few individuals are diverting the funds for their own personal use, but we are out here blaming the colonial masters for looting our resources during their time, 61 years after independent Nigeria can not boast of world class infrastructures and even good economy no good roads and stable electricity and you call that an independent? Ogbeni you’re blind
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Ashirioluwa: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
See who is talking. ……shameless cow. Forget about the colonial leaders. Let’s talk about you and other Nigerian leaders since 1960. All you guys will never know peace for doing this to this great country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

COLONISED DUNCE, READ THIS THREAD TO KNOW HOW ADVANCED NIGERIA WAS BEFORE COLONIALISM.

BRAINWASHED DULLARDS IGNORANT OF THEIR HISTORY

https://www.nairaland.com/6256624/nigeria-technologically-advanced-before-european

Do u and the clown that starred that’s shameful and obsolete thread know the meaning of advanced? undecided
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Your daddy is so stupid you fvcktard

I even think say nah person with sense I dey reply, never knew sense is far from your useless self.

Nah your useless and dull papa wey I go blame sha.

In Benin and Togo, people dey enjoy 24/7 power supply, they have good roads, food inflation is not as high as it is in Nigeria, people do pay house rent per month, fulanis herdsmen are not on a killing spree, No terrorist group is unleashing hell on the citizens

See guy, your papa is so daft, I won't be reading your daft response again not to talk of replying your dull self.

Your foolishness is so irritating you swine.

Only death can cure you of this fool!shness.

See the way armless civilians were killed in Southern Kaduna, I can assure you 100%, this sort of madness can't happen in Benin.

Bastard!

What an ignorant RETAR.D this is.

Is Benin Republic even up to 1 million population?

Togo? How many people are in Togo?

I know you have a dead brain, but try not to compare 210 million - strong Nigeria with its multiplicity of competing problems and rivalries, with tiny villages like Togo and Benin.

Failed, lazy youth blaming Nigeria for his uselessness.

Was it not in this same Nigeria that a young guy in Lagos - YOUR JUNIOR - formed a startup that was acquired by Stripe for 200 million dollars?

LAZY YOUTH. Don't go and learn a skill and make something of your useless life.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Rolly22(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
DropsMic:
First it was the white man exploiting us
Now it's people who look exactly like us and they seem to be way worse than the white man.

Back then the white man stole from us and took the monies to their land to build structures, invest etc

Today our politicians are stealing from their own ancestral land and taking the monies to the white man's land to invest in properties.

Hate the white man all you want for what they did but the fact remains that they saw an opportunity to develop their land and they grabbed it with all their might. That's patriotism.

Sixty-one years after the departure of the British, Nigeria is still struggling to stand on her feet and it's mostly because of the facts below.

We no just get sense... It's the 21st century yet still can't speak with one voice on how the country should be Governed. We even have citizens who still sell their votes in exchange for 1 derica of rice.

We have the most unpatriotic politicians in the history of unpatriotism who would rather buy a fifth hoise6in London than build a functional hospital in their home country.

And lastly all what we are suffering today is because of the fact that here faith reings over logic and common sense just as belief is rated above facts and reality.

We go dey suffer dey go until our people get sense by force.

How I go love this comment over and over again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
jaxxy:

Do u and the clown that starred that’s shameful and obsolete thread know the meaning of advanced? undecided

Go and read the thread. We were advanced for that period, and making headway, and colonial invasion INTERRUPTED our progress.

I know the colonialists brainwashed you to think you were primitive and lived on trees in the jungle before they arrived to 'civilize' you.. BUT THE REALITY WAS VERY DIFFERENT, AND THAT THREAD EXPOSED IT ALL, SO READ IT AND STOP BEING A BRAINWASHED, SELF-HATING SLAVE.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by OmoManU: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

The British ruled for 80 years, exporting our resources, and at the end we did not have a single power plant or university or expressway or industry.

Kainji dam was our first power plant, commissioned by the Balewa administration in 1964.

Prior to that the British merely imported a few industrial generators to power the GRAs they were living in, while the rest of Nigeria used lanterns and candles.

Nigeria was a near total bush in 1960 at independence with mass illiteracy and malnutrition.

What did your 'perfect white man' do with the trillions he made from our exports in 80 years?

You are VERY LUCKY we gained independence in 1960 which led to mass education investment by the black govts.

Or else by now you would be hunting cockroaches and tapping palm wine in the bush like your illiterate grandpa did under colonial rule.

I guess it's right time we have this conversation we have been seriously trying to dodge. I totally agreed with this poster
, yes we have problems no doubts but are we where we used to be, hell no! Are
things moving at the rate at which they're meant to be moving, hell no too.

Let's start from Abuja FCT, at independence that's a totally a place not inexistence at all except but little villages, huts and hamlets, today Abuja is a world class city. Lagos, no Victoria Island, Lekki was a swamp, no FESTAC at independence, today we know what we have in those places, and the same thing can be said of every cities and towns across all the 36 states of Nigeria.
Population we were just about around 30 million or so at independence, today over 200 million no country under this planet earth has been able to achieve such massive population growth in the last 60 years, tho it has its pros and cons.
Education, from only 1 varsity in 1960 to over 100 or more today, let's forget mushrooms or not, they can be built upon.
Many cities and towns in 1960 does not have electricity at all, tho today still epileptic but there's electricity and civilization.
We just can go and on about the development that we have achieved as a nation even tho it might be at a very very slow rate but we're developing and we can do more.
At this point, I think it's high time we just sit down and have honest discussions within ourselves either to stay together or dissolve.

Nigeria, Biafra, Oduduwa land, Arewa and other parts of Nigeria shall be great �

Happy Independence.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
OmoManU:

I guess it's right time we have this conversation we have been seriously trying to dodge. I totally agreed with this poster
, yes we have problems no doubts but are we where we used to be, hell no! Are
things moving at the rate at which they're meant to be moving, hell no too.

Let's start from Abuja FCT, at independence that's a totally a place not inexistence at all except but little villages, huts and hamlets, today Abuja is a world class city. Lagos, no Victoria Island, Lekki was a swamp, no FESTAC at independence, today we know what we have in those places, and the same thing can be said of every cities and towns across all the 36 states of Nigeria.
Population we were just about around 30 million or so at independence, today over 200 million no country under this planet earth has been able to achieve such massive population growth in the last 60 years, tho it has its pros and cons.
Education, from only 1 varsity in 1960 to over 100 or more today, let's forget mushrooms or not, they can be built upon.
Many cities and towns in 1960 does not have electricity at all, tho today still epileptic but there's electricity and civilization.
We just can go and on about the development that we have achieved as a nation even tho it might be at a very very slow rate but we're developing and we can do more.
At this point, I think it's high time we just sit down and have honest discussions within ourselves either to stay together or dissolve.

Nigeria, Biafra, Oduduwa land, Arewa and other parts of Nigeria shall be great �

Happy Independence.

Thank goodness for someone like you that has come in here and shown INTELLIGENCE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by leofab(f): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

shocked sad you speak like a big mrrrrrrn
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Illiterate airhead. Go and read the thread. We were advanced for that period, and making headway, and colonial invasion INTERRUPTED our progress.

I know the colonialists brainwashed you to think you were primitive and lived on trees in the jungle before they arrived to 'civilize' you.. BUT THE REALITY WAS VERY DIFFERENT, AND THAT THREAD EXPOSED IT ALL, SO READ IT AND STOP BEING A BRAINWASHED, SELF-HATING SLAVE.

Not on trees haba. Mud house thats really advanced. Same colonials came and opened ur eyes and thought u sense, upgraded ur mentality and u are here making noise like a pompous nonentity.

Who where u? undecided
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
leofab:
shocked sad you speak like a big mrrrrrrn

I KNOW YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED SELF HATER WHO PROBABLY BLEACHES HER SKIN TO LOOK WHITE, SO MY POSITION WILL MAKE YOU FEEL NOT VERY GOOD.

EMANCIPATE Y0URSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY, SO YOU DON'T INFECT YOUR KIDS WITH YOUR SLAVE COMPLEX.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by chukwuemekaduke: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Look at this one that relooted abacha loot and remnants of the era. The colonials did not even take 1/10 of what you and your brothers stole from nigeria.
You guys laid the foundation for the evil that has befall this nation. History and posterity will never be fair to you all.
Evil men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
jaxxy:

Not on trees haba. Mud house thats really advanced. Same colonials came and opened ur eyes and thought u sense, upgraded ur mentality and u are here making noise like a pompous nonentity.

Who where u? undecided

DUMB SLAVE. I SAID GO AND READ THAT THREAD AND STOP BEING A SLAVE.

WHAT PART OF THAT CAN YOUR DUMB HEAD NOT GRASP?

OR THE WHITE BRAINWASHING IS PREVENTING YOU FROM LEARNING YOUR REAL HISTORY?

https://www.nairaland.com/6256624/nigeria-technologically-advanced-before-european
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by jaxxy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

OH SHUT UP YOU DUMB SLAVE. I SAID GO AND READ THAT THREAD AND STOP BEING A SLAVE.

WHAT PART OF THAT CAN YOUR DUMB HEAD NOT GRASP?

Do u know the meaning of advanced? I won’t read that mediocre thread full of pompous ignorance and shamelessness of grand proportions. Imagine the none sense the guy wrote. When the rest of the world was already in another level.

It’s same pompous ignorance and sheer stupidity our failed leaders are still operating on and destroying the very fabric of our nationhood.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
chukwuemekaduke:
Look at this one that relooted abacha loot and remnants of the era. The colonials did not even take 1/10 of what you and your brothers stole from nigeria.
You guys laid the foundation for the evil that has befall this nation. History and posterity will never be fair to you all.
Evil men

iF THE COLONIALS DID NOT TAKE 1/10TH how come we had zero electricity at independence? No power grid. No power plants?

How come our FIRST power plant was Kainji Dam (1964)?

Zero industries.

Zero expressways/flyovers etc.

Zero major hospitals.

Literacy rate at 5% compared to 74% today.

Malnutrition and children/adults walking around barefoot and naked in some cases.

All this despite ruling for 80 years and exporting our resources?
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by tiger28: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Isn't this idiot the ONE that paid HIMSELF about $1billion or so BEFORE he stepped down as head of states? Colonial master's treated us BETTER than our own. If I become the president of Nigeria, I will fill ALL the ministerial post with Westerners( I don't care it they are black , Spanish or Orientals, just ppl that understand the word SERVICE) and you will see wonder. Can you that after all the wahala that Obama went thru in his Presidency, he was ONLY paid a little over $200K before taxes?? A lazy local govt chairman makes that IN A MONTH. My point?? Our leaders treat us WORSE than the colonialist! Imagine we are STILL counting how much abacha stole since more than 2 decades??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
jaxxy:

Do u know the meaning of advanced? I won’t read that mediocre thread full of pompous ignorance and shamelessness of grand proportions. Imagine the none sense the guy wrote. When the rest of the world was already in another level.

It’s same pompous ignorance and sheer stupidity our failed leaders are still operating on and destroying the very fabric of our nationhood.

The ''rest of the world'' was NOT ''on another level'' you uneducated dunce.

The industrial revolution took place in Western Europe, not ''all over the world''.

Ignorant little twerp typing rubbish.

Your failed leaders indeed.. Without those 'failed leaders' you would be an illiterate palm wine tapper like your grandpa was under colonialism, so shut up and be grateful for little mercies.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by eagleu: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Statement by Abdulsalam, the dictator who forced unworkable 1999 constitution down our throat is sad.
British colonial masters in the 1960s, and Fulani colonial masters today.

Thanks to northern military boys: Abdulsalam, IBB, and Abacha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by daveP(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/01/nigeria-at-61-colonial-masters-plundered-our-resources-ex-head-of-state-abdulsalam-abubakar/?amp=1
grin

If anything at all, by percentage, they siphoned less than 15% of whatever we had. But y'all since 50s have been squandermaniacs and Robbers of the Commonwealth that isn't common no more.

He's now saying this asif its one secret of the secret places of the most High?!

Laughable!!
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Reflect7: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
daveP:
grin

If anything at all, by percentage, they siphoned less than 15% of whatever we had. But y'all since 50s have been squandermaniacs and Robbers of the Commonwealth that isn't common no more.

He's now saying this asif its one secret of the secret places of the most High?!

Laughable!!

Lying devil. If they siphoned less than 15%, why were we an undeveloped nation with near zero infrastructure, mass illiteracy and malnutrition in 1960, a full 80 years after they began ruling?

You must be an absolute knucklehead to not see they engaged in gargantuan looting of our resources.
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by daveP(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Lying devil. If they siphoned less than 15%, why were we an undeveloped nation with near zero infrastructure, mass illiteracy and malnutrition in 1960, a full 80 years after they began ruling?

You must be an absolute knucklehead to not see they engaged in gargantuan looting of our resources.

in 60yrs, these politician have really made what the colonizers stole to look like chicken change. If you can't see that, then swerve. Nobody is saying they did loot large. Bit in comparism, since 1960.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Mrpojj(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Omooba77:

Shut up your mouth oga
I hate hearing this talk , Colonial this colonial that
Whereas you follow spoil this country
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by ken6488(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

America at 60 defeated Spain and so what?

Do you have a working brain at all?

Slavery was the law, and mass murder of the millions of Native Americans who owned the land, plus enslavement and brutalisation of your ancestors was ongoing in America at the time, and you consider that ''a country way better''?

Ignorant little dunce.

Even if oyinbo shiits in your mouth you will find a way to justify it.

Brainwashed, colonised dunderheads.

Skin bleaching capital of the world.

See how they are all lining up to worship their white slave masters.

Worthless.

your problem stop blaming your colonizers

Blame ur leaders

Even In the next 600 years you guys will still be blaming
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by DropsMic(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

DUMBO, the only reason you can even type your slave-minded rubbish is that BLACK GOVTS came to power and invested in mass education.

At independence literacy rate was 5% compared to 70% today.

Were it not for independence you would be a stark village illiterate.

So start from there, dumbo.

It's not your fault bro. Things are really hard in the country. Keep doing what you are doing to get paid. Hopefully one day we will get the Nigeria of our dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

The ''rest of the world'' was NOT ''on another level'' you uneducated dunce.

The industrial revolution took place in Western Europe, not ''all over the world''.

Ignorant little twerp typing rubbish.

Your failed leaders indeed.. Without those 'failed leaders' you would be an illiterate palm wine tapper like your grandpa was under colonialism, so shut up and be grateful for little mercies.

Seems u don’t have any sense. Western world isn’t part of rest of the world? Obviously I’m comparing u with ur colonial masters since u claim u were advanced.

And for ur information the people who fought for independence or not crappy piece of shit leaders who eventually destroyed this beautiful and promising country. They will never go unpunished in this life and the next.

Flitty illiterates leaders like many other advanced countries now where not colonized.

Gerara here man.

DubaiLandLord2:
Fool

Nigerians like you have been ruling for 61 years, but you're here still blaming the white man

Like say dem no colonise countries like India, Egypt, UAE, Ghana, SA, Bostwana, South Korea, Thailand, Namibia etc
Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by grandstar(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
His government was probably the most corrupt in the country's history. So corrupt that it probably dipped hands in the foreign reserves.

The police headquarters in Abuja was built for 14bn ($140m at the then exchange) probably did not cost more than 2b then to build. I'm sure a billion would have finished it.

They would have sold off 40% share of NITEL, NEPA and other huge public companies in a rush but Obasanjo who had then won the presidential elections said he would not recognize any sale once in power. That was when they idea was discarded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by Hope15: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
If dem open the books for this man now, he go run. Does he think the colonial masters are unaware of the "transactions" of 1998/1999?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria At 61: Colonial Masters Plundered Our Resources – Abdulsalami Abubakar by davidque: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Baby Dedication Of Senator Ita-Giwa's Grandson (Photos) / Okorocha Inspects Ongoing Works In Owerri As Kids Show Him Love (pics) / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.