Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? (3507 Views)

Finally I'm Free from religion / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
Wiseman as a woman if u decide to sacrifice ur 35yrs old daughter Is ur buda's opinion/choice?

You need to explain this to buda.

Can somebody ask Ama if buda is killing a 35 year old?

Request source too please.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
NO no no don't even think of it great confused one
" Since you and ur likes decide to humiliate that word " wisdom " in Africa I want to help u kill it kpata kpata

And which god alone is wise the one otem locked in a cage like Nostradamus predicted or whom?

God alone kor home alone no
Awon pretenders
Can you shed more light on this?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by OtemAtum: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Atheism is a form of religion. Otematum is a slave to his god Atum who is only known to otematum and his hallucinating mind.

Congratulations grin
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Ahasco(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
buda thinks been politically correct like A001 said is wisdom , thats foolishness and mediocrity.

Let's leave Budda to his devices/world, for I feel the more we engage him the more he confuses those who wants to learn, and the more he confuse himself without knowing
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Ahasco:

Let's leave Budda to his devices/world, for I feel the more we engage him the more he confuses those who wants to learn, and the more he confuse himself without knowing
I'm afraid that's the case , when replying him I'm always afraid many will get confused . Look at otem everything he says is " Yes " or " No " this one is always before yes , back of no , inbetween yes n no! Such can be dangerous around us . Ever since I know him ,he is always in between initially I thought he is a she , its gender is even in question goddamn it! , only if he knows me and what I loath.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
You lack wisdom clean this pls

Clean it by yourself

You eat food but your brain remains poor
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
No , god buda don't be naive like hellvictorinho,
Hate: Don't do to others, what u dnt want them to do to you
Love: Do to others ,what u want them to do to u

I am not a preacher of love damnass , but don't hurt innocent ones

Budaatum

This girl is eating new food

Nobody has eaten it before

She feels so wise because she has eaten bread or beans or rice or noodles or chicken

She may deny eating fish

But I know budaatum has tasted milk

I hope she brushes her teeth as often as possible

I think budaatum doesn't play with mangoes

You guys are mature to some extent, right
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Ahasco:

That girl get her own case for head

She dey feel like godddess because she don see bread and beans chop
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Clean it by yourself

You eat food but your brain remains poor
For what gain do we remain wretchedly hungry to have brain? , At least I am well fed maybe i dint have brains.
But u go with empty stomach and poor brains all in one that's y u have no energy to argue with great otem and confused buda grin

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Budaatum

This girl is eating new food

Nobody has eaten it before

She feels so wise because she has eaten bread or beans or rice or noodles or chicken

She may deny eating fish

But I know budaatum has tasted milk

I hope she brushes her teeth as often as possible

I think budaatum doesn't play with mangoes

You guys are mature to some extent, right
I don't want to quarrel with u OK, we can still be friends n y will I be quarrelling with an atheist who did nothing to me?
Don't take it 2 personal rave cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And I don't feel like any goddess ( fools full of faults and errors)
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Ahasco:

Ahasco. You have always left buda to her devices and world. You have never ever bothered buda with a single question (do please correct me if I'm wrong), and if you have you have probably required a yes or no answer as you claimed, which buda does not teach because yes or no does not develop your mind to reason and think.

Good thing is, you can't leave buda to her devices and world because your mind is developing to think and reason.

See what buda did there? Another yes and no, lol. I tell you what. I'm going to pay someone 2k to teach you how to learn.

Mentioned, please show these people the information you send by liking and sharing. And please send me your account details by email available off my profile so I can pay you.

This will be step one, Ahasco. Step two as I continously repeat, is, Ask and knock and seek with all your heart and soul and mind and being and entire existence!

It is those who wish to dwell in the dark that run away from NEPA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
For what gain do we remain wretchedly hungry to have brain? , At least I am well fed maybe i dint have brains.
But u go with empty stomach and poor brains all in one that's y u have no energy to argue with great otem and confused buda grin

So
Otem is great to you

Argue with who?

What is the essence of the argument?

Empty stomach,abi?

Well
I suppose you also do XYZ to fetch money

Does it mean you have an empty stomach

Can you see that your mockery is in vain??
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
I don't want to quarrel with u OK, we can still be friends n y will I be quarrelling with an atheist who did nothing to me?
Don't take it 2 personal rave cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And I don't feel like any goddess ( fools full of faults and errors)

Ah

My stomach is empty nah

As my friend

You will wire me so that I will fill it up with something I have not eaten before
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
A001:

Can you shed more light on this?
I read a book " mystery of earth the ancient edition " given to me by my mother .it has earths profile ,events, myths, truths, facts, galaxy studies, Bizarre events ,footsteps to the unknown. in this footsteps to the unknown I came across nostrademus the greatest predictor and 100 out of 2000 of his predictions are listed , 34 has happened then ( 2004 or something when I was little) and the remaining are yet to happen because it is in the future . one out of the 66 that are yet to happen is " That a soul will come out from heart of Africa to save Africa and the world" and that made it 35 when I saw otem and his writings and I said he is the one.
When I read that book I did ask my mum " who the person will be ? And she replied someone who shall expose liars with his truth
And I was like how can truth make this world a better place, I believe the person will come like Jesus to kill wicked people , liars aren't that bad .
And she said Axxxxx u will understand lies is worst than murder someday as for now u are little and naive !
But now I know that what otem is doing will turn Nigeria to germany even better if we listen to him and understand him, because I believe war and guns cannot save Africa but truth and he is giving us dangerous truths that can spark first revolution first time in Africa

Later I showed my mum otem's writings and she said he is the one ,

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
I read a book " mystery of earth the ancient edition " given to me by my mother .it has earths profile ,events, myths, truths, facts, galaxy studies, Bizarre events ,footsteps to the unknown. in this footsteps to the unknown I came across nostrademus the greatest predictor and 100 out of 2000 of his predictions are listed , 34 has happened then ( 2004 or something when I was little) and the remaining are yet to happen because it is in the future . one out of the 66 that are yet to happen is " That a soul will come out from heart of Africa to save Africa and the world" and that made it 35 when I saw otem and his writings and I said he is the one.
When I read that book I did ask my mum " who the person will be ? And she replied someone who shall expose liars with his truth
And I was like how can truth make this world a better place, I believe the person will come like Jesus to kill wicked people , liars aren't that bad .
And she said Axxxxx u will understand lies is worst than murder someday as for now u are little and naive !
But now I know that what otem is doing will turn Nigeria to germany even better if we listen to him and understand him, because I believe war and guns cannot save Africa but truth and he is giving us dangerous truths that can spark first revolution first time in Africa

Who's the author of this book?

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Phillipson02: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:

. I will love to read that book sister Amaratasha .

smiley you are so lucky having that your mum who gives you mystery books to read so early in life instead of bible.

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
A001:

Book has 23 Authors.I later saW the adulterated type of that book in bookshops as I shop for my exams
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Phillipson02:
. I will love to read that book sister Amaratasha .

smiley you are so lucky having that your mum who gives you mystery books to read so early in life instead of bible.
I see sister magaret Tasha cool that book even show pictures of civilization outside earth photo-snapped by indigenes then brought to scientists to help us develop , like 4 civilizations outside our sun . my mum banned me from that book due to multiple questions I asked her , but I don't need it anymore we have internet dis days.
That book is cold and scary . it tormented me then in basic 3

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
Book has 23 Authors.I later saW the adulterated type of that book in bookshops as I shop for my exams
Any hint to download it online? I can't find a book with that title online.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
A001:

Wait.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Phillipson02: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
I see sister magaret Tasha cool that book even show pictures of civilization outside earth photo-snapped by indigenes then brought to scientists to help us develop , like 4 civilizations outside our sun . my mum banned me from that book due to multiple questions I asked her , but I don't need it anymore we have internet dis days.
some igbos said is namadi kanu that is the savior talked about :

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Phillipson02: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amatarasha:
I saw this , I hope that is it?

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 12:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Phillipson02:
I saw this , I hope that is it?
This is the imitation , but those photos are there in the original. My mum bought hers in 1988 with just 50kobo in UAC
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Phillipson02:
some igbos said is namadi kanu that is the savior talked about :
Kanu still venerate Yahweh the evil god but otem is exposing him.
Even if kanu gives u Biafra u will still be a mind slave and unproductive like the northerners because you will still bring religion into it ,And you know religion hates justice , peace and progress. Religion makes it easier for mind/psychological slave dealers to penetrate u .
But with otem u can get ur freedom and maintain it forever .
With ur brain intact you can win wars and build ur paradise were u don't fear demons and witches like u do here we have more churches than human population.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Ahasco(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Amatarasha:

Damn! this is interesting and it's what I've always observed, that no matter the war, the revenge, killings to make a difference it won't help, there's always a way to deal with very important issues which if wisdom is applied will impact greatly on the people and the world at large. It might take time but the fact still remains that it will surely happen and this I know for sure.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Ahasco(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Amatarasha:
Kanu still venerate Yahweh the evil god but otem is exposing him.
Even if kanu gives u Biafra u will still be a mind slave and unproductive like the northerners because you will still bring religion into it ,And you know religion hates justice , peace and progress. Religion makes it easier for mind/psychological slave dealers to penetrate u .
But with otem u can get ur freedom and maintain it forever .
With ur brain intact you can win wars and build ur paradise were u don't fear demons and witches like u do here we have more churches than human population.
Yeah you speak a lotta sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Raise The Dead In Your Dream? / I Dare Every Religious Folks / Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.