Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? (3506 Views)

Finally I'm Free from religion / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Amatarasha:
please who is " Otem" & " Atum " ? Because I am confused
So am I.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Amatarasha:

Perhaps you are now willing to admit you now nothing about buda, for that, Ama, is the first thing anyone who claims to know buda would have sought to go discover. In fact, it's a guage of your intelligence or lack of any.

Do let me know what you find out after you've done your research. The answer to your question is not for the lazy.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Amatarasha:
oh hail god buda I worship thee god of confusion grin

God and buda in the same sentence? Do you know nothing about Buddhism too?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
A001:

So am I.
it ( buda) has roped us all in optimum confusion
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

God and buda in the same sentence? Do you know nothing about Buddhism too?
No , I knew nothing about budaatumism a great worship on earth !
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
No , I knew nothing about budaatumism a great worship on earth !

Don't worry, Ama. You have a lot of years ahead of you in which to learn that which you don't know.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

You are not the god of buda, Amatarasha, so what you like or dislike is hardly of concern to buda. And if you had been watching buda as you claimed, you'd know that buda was an atheist - not the 'believing Gods do not exist' type, but the type who 'knows Gods are the figment of the imagination' type - till only a couple of years ago when buda decided to create figments of the imagination inside the mind of buda.

Hence, Jesus is Lord, Muhammed is a Prophet and there are as many Gods as we humans can create in our minds.

You will not understand the above, but we'll see if you want to. Nor are you aware of the history buda has with those you mentioned, lol, which you can easily solve with a search.

Disposed
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha! You friend is here. You'll enjoy his company more. He's on your level.

HellVictorinho:

Disposed
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are right all along and i admire your wisdom but I don't enjoy watching few African brain users argue amongst themselves , it makes me sick , that's y I am always after u and as for those confused African atheists who always poke u to argument like hellvictorinho n co I will deal with them soon smiley
Those energies reserve it to sensitize slaves like jesusjnr2020 nnamdiosu charlesgi and righteousness01 their comments makes me puke.

Disposed
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by OtemAtum: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:

I am Otem(aka Otem Sapien)
My higher self is Otem(aka Otem Erectus)
Atum is a past god in Egypt but currently one of the gods of science who have subjected Jehovah, Allah and thousands of the gods of religion in a spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2021
OtemAtum:

I am Otem(aka Otem Sapien)
My higher self is Otem(aka Otem Erectus)
Atum is a past god in Egypt but currently one of the gods of science who have subjected Jehovah, Allah and thousands of the gods of religion in a spiritual cage.
that's good, great otem so y then is atheist called budaatum claiming to be atum to confuse us all?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
that's good, great otem so y then is atheist called budaatum claiming to be atum to confuse us all?

What is wrong with you this child? Do your eyes not work at all? Can you not see buda atum?

Here! Learn about Atum and cure your ignorance.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

What is wrong with you this child? Do your eyes not work at all? Can you not see buda atum?

You're quite well read, and your moniker is a fascinating one.

But I don't like many of your takes on religion since your left atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

I don't really have takes on religion, A001. I have takes on religious books and how they are understood and create religious people. And you don't really understand my "takes". No one can unless they ask questions, and we know questioning is unnigerian. We Nigerians prefer to make crap up in our heads and believe it.

Imagine an atheist claiming not to believe in the existence of Gods, or a theist who believes Gods exist. The fact they believe is enough to show how ignorant that person is. Why can't they know if Gods exist or not. If I claim to believe a particular woman is my mother, I'm sure you'd wonder if I really know who gave birth to me.

That said, I gave a special place in my heart for a book that states "In the beginning was the Word". Note how it does not claim, "In the beginning was a God". You got to love Jesus just for the fact that he was well read.

Anyway, do question what you call my "takes on religion" please. Nothing delights me more than being challenged to use my brain.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

I bow down and worship you great god buda The mighty god of confusion and anti-ignorance !
O mighty God buda teach us your ways that we may never be slow again.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

how dare u hate mighty god of confusion's takes against us all?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
I bow down and worship you great god buda The mighty god of confusion and anti-ignorance !
O mighty God buda teach us your ways that we may never be slow again.

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=106467760][/quote] You are not serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are not serious cheesy cheesy cheesy

buda is always serious, and it is your choice to take buda seriously or not. You are in no way compelled to.

Please note the title of this thread. You must not bow down to buda or any god but your own god. And even your god should be bowing to you unless you are a slave to your god.

This link is to a section of the buda's soul you claim to have been watching, though I do wonder how the blind confuse themselves they see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFu6b3w6c0
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
how dare u hate mighty god of confusion's takes against us all?

Oh! And stop making out you are on the same level as A001. A001 does not ignorantly bow down and worship buda like you say you do.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

Oh! And stop making out you are on the same level as A001. A001 does not ignorantly bow down and worship buda like you say you do.
Gawd !! If I catch u buda , I will send u to unknown world , you are talking to an ogbanje abali ooo! Becareful with ur confusion n don't think here is faceless enough
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
Gawd !! If I catch u buda , I will send u to unknown world , you are talking to an ogbanje abali ooo! Becareful with ur confusion n don't think here is faceless enough

Are you threatening buda, Ama? I mean, is little confused you threatening buda?

buda laughs at you, Ama!

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

I don't really have takes on religion, A001. I have takes on religious books and how they are understood and create religious people. And you don't really understand my "takes". No one can unless they ask questions, and we know questioning is unnigerian. We Nigerians prefer to make crap up in our heads and believe it.

Imagine an atheist claiming not to believe in the existence of Gods, or a theist who believes Gods exist. The fact they believe is enough to show how ignorant that person is. Why can't they know if Gods exist or not. If I claim to believe a particular woman is my mother, I'm sure you'd wonder if I really know who gave birth to me.

That said, I gave a special place in my heart for a book that states "In the beginning was the Word". Note how it does not claim, "In the beginning was a God". You got to love Jesus just for the fact that he was well read.

Anyway, do question what you call my "takes on religion" please. Nothing delights me more than being challenged to use my brain.
I have read many of your takes on Christianity and Islam since you stopped being an atheist.

So, you've posted your takes on religion.

As regards the second to the last paragraph, what evidence do you have that Jesus exists or existed?

I don't understand you at all. You believe in Jesus. Do you also believe in Atum and Buddha?

If not, how do you see these entities?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by sonmvayina(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
You rarely do..
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by sonmvayina(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

You rarely do...

Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

As regards the second to the last paragraph, what evidence do you have that Jesus exists or existed?

I don't understand you at all. You believe in Jesus. Do you also believe in Atum and Buddha?

I find it amusing when people claim to have been reading my posts then make claims my posts oppose. You are at least honest in admitting you don't understand me at all.

First, I am anti-belief! Adam believed, and you must have read how I prefer use her senses Eve to ignorant believing naked enslaved Adam.
https://www.nairaland.com/4960881/garden-eden-childs-view

Second, Humpty Dumpty and Alice in Wonderland is a fictional character, but that doesn't mean words do not mean exactly what he says they mean to him, even when his meaning is wrong.
https://www.nairaland.com/5131448/how-jesusjnr-emerged-victorious-advocate666s/2#78218488

Does Jesus need to have existed before it is true that "the eye is the lamp of the body", A001, or would you like to argue that your eyes are not the lamp of your body?
https://www.nairaland.com/5178192/questions-budaatum-how-follow-jesus
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

If not, how do you see these entities?

I do not "see these entities".

I see the words that are written in the books, and i refuse to create crap inside my own head!
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

I do not "see these entities".

I see the words that are written in the books, and i refuse to create crap inside my own head!
Okay. I understand now.

But when discussing whether people's religious beliefs (especially Christianity and Islam) are true or not, your posts show more of political correctness than the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Okay. I understand now.

But when discussing whether people's religious beliefs (especially Christianity and Islam) are true or not, your posts show more of political correctness than the truth.

I like to be responsible and think you might too, but let us check if buda is a "show more of political correctness than the truth".

I might argue that buda does not argue about the crap that people create in their head and believe, It's their head; wats buda own to be wasting buda resources arguing about the crap in other people's heads? What I think is, buda exchanges the understanding of what one reads in a book.

That said. You accuse buda of walking the middle path?

Go search 'budaatum crap head'.

I, buda, is guilty as charged.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

I am finding it most amusing that you cannot understand that buda does not believe.

budaatum:
Stupid! That is what you are if you believe and don't seek to understand so you can know how to make use of the power of Christ that is in you (though I'm wondering if that power is in you at all if all you do is believe).

I am very aware of the numerous instances in scripture where it says "believe", but I do insist in spirit that nobody says they believe that it is raining when they know that water is falling upon their head from the heavens. 'Belief' comes from a time when believing is what one did so I would expect many to merely believe just as satan appears to believe. But do you not tremble like satan trembles? Do you not live in fear and tremble despite all your believing?

I'm putting it to you that it is satan and believers who tremble in fear because they do not know what is pissing down on their heads but merely believe in their own imaginations! Think about it. You believe the power of our Lord Jesus Christ is inside of you but you don't appear to know whether it is inside of you or not!

Those who know and understand do not live in fear trembling. They walk through the valley of the shadow of death fearing no evil, not because they believe, but because they know that they are comforted by the rod and the staff of the Lord so tremble departs from them and goes into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and its angels who are cursed.

Seek ye therefore an understanding of the Word and you will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

Are you threatening buda, Ama? I mean, is little confused you threatening buda?

buda laughs at you, Ama!

Heyy ! Stop sounding so bitchy when talking to me you confusion made flesh and if I catch u don't worry by 12midnight u shall hear from me nonsense

You are so confused that u don't know Atum hated religion with all vile u and u still bear his name to ridicle him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
sonmvayina:

You rarely do...

Truth be told.
does it have a brain? It doesn't have ,
It supports Islam as the most peaceful as it praises Allah as god of mercy and peace,

Tomorrow it supports otems words against Yahweh and Allah

Next tomorrow it fights against otem's principle and Islam calling them ignorance

Four days after same " IT " agrees about all of d above then praise itself as an entity of knowledge and enlightenment,

After 2days to that four days it disagrees with everything then send u links to reduce our IQ
So on & on we get trapped in its labyrinth

It claims not to be atheist of religion but atheist of believe , Ask it what believe is it talking about and it will send u links to Egyptian , Indian even maradona nicnacs
(No be everybody suppose get access to books)

Is atheist of believe not same as not believing u exist on earth, cry cry otem or someone shud save us cos it wants to trap us with it's confusion cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is JESUS Really The Decendant Of King DAVID. / Apostle Joshua Selman In Funaab / What Does It Mean To Raise The Dead In Your Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.