Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? (3495 Views)

Finally I'm Free from religion / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
nonsense
You are atum that believe that Adam and eve are ancestors of Yoruba tribe ,
If otem didn't expose things will u have known about Atum? U will only know about buhari , elrufai and tinubu you worship day and night .
Ka atum nwetekwa GI confused soul, u know even choose angel Michael or Gabriel to impersonate na Atum ,fear no dey catch u

You talk too much too
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You talk too much too
I feed well now , na person wey chop dey talk .
Wat of u , if only that hunger hurtng ur small intestine can let u type 2 lines you definitely argue ur confused belief with otem all day long grin
The 5k giving to u don finish that's y hunger sealed ur lips grin

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Ahasco(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
Great buda is angry smiley Friend I'm so sorry just that I have been tracking u for ages , all because I need some wise comments OK

@buda in that case of sonmvayina as a wise being u shud know we have 100 definitions on religion , don't make him feel stupid but tell him u have another definition thats how great people grow , by learning from lesser bEings

Don't be upset ,we are one kiss

Hmm so sweet
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
I feed well now , na person wey chop dey talk .
Wat of u , if only that hunger hooting ur small intestine can let u type 2 lines grin
The 5k giving to u don finish that's y hunger sealed ur lips grin

Even Jeff Bezos wey dey chop something wey better pass you no fit drop garbage like this
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

Is atum not short for budaatum? I thought it went without saying, my bad.

Yes, A001, I have met myself, and I have carried and continue to carry out the task of asking and seeking and knocking with all my heart and soul and mind and being to boot. You yourself mentioned my reading, and that despite seeing only one or two books I've read. Or do you now disbelieve your own eyes?
This posts shows utter confusion.

How can budaatum, a moniker on Nl, be the same person as Atum, the pagan god/ancestor of ancient Egyptians?

You're very funny cheesy
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
A001:

This posts shows utter confusion.

How can budaatum, a moniker on Nl, be the same person as Atum, the pagan god/ancestor of ancient Egyptians?

You're very funny cheesy

You are confusing yourself by ignoring my words then creating crap in your head. Please stop! It is not healthy.

If the monicker on NL were JesusChrist, would you say "Haleluya Christ has risen after being dead over two millennia"?

budaatum, who is both buda and atum (Nairaland does not allow buda atum), is not "the pagan god/ancestor of ancient Egyptians", but simply, "a moniker on Nl" of an individual who is neither ancient nor a god nor Egyptian!
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

You are confusing yourself by ignoring my words then creating crap in your head. Please stop! It is not healthy.

If the monicker on NL were JesusChrist, would you say "Haleluya Christ has risen after being dead over two millennia"?

budaatum, who is both buda and atum (Nairaland does not allow buda atum), is not "the pagan god/ancestor of ancient Egyptians", but simply,
"a moniker on Nl" of an individual who is neither ancient nor a god nor Egyptian!
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
A001:

I think for an average Nigerian....

I agree. For a Nigerian who will be average.

I might have found you buda "being politically correct than being truthful are corrupt", since you've refused to provide any yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/6787478/see-how-education-hidden-covered#106502770
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
golden rule( just one rule) alone is a perfect law that suppose to guides us

Love one another! They that sayeth they are in the light and hateth another remaineth in darkness.
Human Rights
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

Love one another! They that sayeth they are in the light and hateth another remaineth in darkness.
Human Rights
No , god buda don't be naive like hellvictorinho,
Hate: Don't do to others, what u dnt want them to do to you
Love: Do to others ,what u want them to do to u

I am not a preacher of love damnass , but don't hurt innocent ones
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Even Jeff Bezos wey dey chop something wey better pass you no fit drop garbage like this
You lack wisdom clean this pls
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ahasco:

Hmm so sweet
buda thinks been politically correct like A001 said is wisdom , thats foolishness and mediocrity.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:

Hate: Don't do to others, what u dnt want them to do to you
Love: Do to others ,what u want them to do to u

Like, don't curse and threaten unless you want to be cursed and threatened?

Thankfully, its not a contagious virus.

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

budaatum, who is both buda and atum (Nairaland does not allow buda atum), is not "the pagan god/ancestor of ancient Egyptians", but simply, "a moniker on Nl" of an individual who is neither ancient nor a god nor Egyptian!
he doesn't know where u are going but I know , buda if I remember you as a priority u will deactivate and spirit of confusion shall depart from u.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
buda thinks been politically correct like A001 said is wisdom , thats foolishness and mediocrity.

buda does not agree that buda is politically correct, ama. It's not as if A001 has seen buda to qualify to be able to say buda is this or that, or has he?

Then again, silly buda!

Amatarasha:
because it is the infamous , who is a renowned pretender
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

Like, don't curse and threaten unless you want to be cursed and threatened?

Thankfully, its not a contagious virus.
Yorubaman what u call curse isn't really curse !
Anyway apart from society laws , golden rule is perfect " if I like insulting people I shud expect u to insult me than wait for your stupid Jesus to judge me ,
If I love killing ( evilmen) I deserved to be chased around for murder until I am judge accordingly according to the rule of law which might be diplomatic sometimes
With this the world will be a better place and selfish snakes like u will be kept at the corner where they belongs because they aren't helping us grow psychologically
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
he doesn't know where u are going but I know , buda if I remember you as a priority u will deactivate and spirit of confusion shall depart from u.

I strongly advise you don't trod the path of those stupid enough to threaten to deactivate others.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

I strongly advise you don't trod the path of those stupid enough to threaten to deactivate others.
And if I do?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

So my friend god buda what's ur opinion on :
1 Lesbianism
2 Abortion
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:

With this the world will be a better place and selfish snakes like u will be kept at the corner where they belongs because they aren't helping us grow psychologically

Actually, I am helping you to grow psychologically.

I'm not being a bighead but my head is big enough to know that I am writing my words on the parchment of your psychological being.

What's great about Nairaland is, so far into the future you will be reminded to read it again and again whenever someone likes your posts. One day you will see how much you have grown, Amatarasha.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
So my friend god buda what's ur opinion on :
1 Lesbianisn
2 Abortion

https://www.nairaland.com/6432902/african-hypocrisy-gay-law/1#99463221

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
he doesn't know where u are going but I know

I want to know like you, lol!

Even buda does not know where buda is going on the journey of living.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

I want to know like you, lol!

Even buda does not know where buda is going on the journey of living.
You cowardly supported gayism but u didn't tell me about abortion .
As for where you are going , you are making a neitherjouney to a pitiful land full of those judged by posterity for eternity. Continue
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
You cowardly supported gayism but u didn't tell me about abortion .
As for where you are going , you are making a neitherjouney to a pitiful land full of those judged by posterity for eternity. Continue

Ask nicely of your peers to explain, "[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_body%2C_my_choice?wprov=sfla1]my body my choice[/url]" to you, Ama, it might make you understand that buda is not hisbah the poo you poke with your poker.

Your attempt to scare buda is noted.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

Ask nicely of your peers to explain, "[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_body%2C_my_choice?wprov=sfla1]my body my choice[/url]" to you, Ama, it might make you understand that buda is not hisbah the poo you poke with your poker.

Your attempt to scare buda is noted.
Spare me that goddamn it ,we wise creatures knows that "That" in ur womb is more than " my body my choice my opinion my choice"
Am waiting .tick tock tick tock

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
WISE BUDAATUM

chidi was raping a girl beside victor's shop while victor was inside eating he didn't know thing of such is happening near his shop ,
Chidi ran away when he was done , and the girl who was badly battered fell in victor's shop half dead, wise budaatum was watching from upstairs ( and did nothing), he saw what happened he came down and told victor that chidi okafor the vulcanizer is the culprit .That's before d crowd gathered , when the crowd gathered they started beating victor for raping the girl , and he was badly beating ...his only hope is buda olaniyi............... Ndi hope awon ihavewitness

VICTOR: I HAVE A WITNESS, DONT KILL ME I AM INNOCENT THE CULPRIT IS CHIDI NEAR HIGH TENSION

THE CROWD: SHUT UP U FOOL & WHO IS UR WITNESS U DEVILISH RAPIST , UR CUP DON FULL GOAN

VICTOR: PLEASE IT IS BUDA THE GOOD MAN UPSTAIRS

THE CROWD: WHO IS BUDA? shocked
MAMA ADE: SOMEONE SHUD CALL HIM PLS

BUDA: I AM HERE , VICTOR WAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?

VICTOR: BUDA GOD BLESS U ,TANK GOD U SAW CHIDI RAPE THAT SCHOOL GIRL , PLS TELL THEM THAT I MAY BE SAVED ,I AM INNOCENT ( he cries in pain)

BUDA: WISE BUDA DONT KNOW WAT U TALK ABOUT ,WISE BUDA HAS NO OPINION ON ANYTHING , WISE BUDA SEES NO EVIL ,N JUDGE NO EVIL , WISE BUDA BEARS NO WITNESS ,WHICH HE HAS NO BELIEVE IN , SEEK KNOWLEDGE VICTOR AND DNT BE A LAZY BUSINESS MAN

VICTOR: AAAARH BUDAAAAA!!! shocked ( he falls hopelessly as he was hit with an iron rod repeatedly and he passed out while police took him for 3months until the girl vindicated him)

Buda thinks he is really wise , in human eyes he is wise but in my eyes he is foolish ,does he know that roundness of planet earth isn't a coincidence

After 2yrs of victor's incidence, In government office where wise BUDA works he had a disagreement with a top officer who swore to deal with him , but he doesn't know .
Afternoon 5th of OCT 2024,Victor saw two police men climb buda's house when BUDA wasn't around , he was videoing them in his iphone and he suspected those policemen has bags in their hands.
BUDA rushed back home and victor told him what he saw and he was happy that even victor has the video , which he didn't give to BUDA , reason his son went to market with it
But buda was happy because how can a wise being like him go to jail ,tank god victor will vindicate him.

After 30mins, 4 armed NDLEA officers visited wise BUDA,

NDLEA: CAN WE SEARCH UR HOUSE PLS MR,

BUDA: YES U CAN SEARCH ( SMILING)

some moments
NDLEA: WHAAAAAT !!! WHAT IS THIS 3KG OF COCAINE , DIS IS SERIOUS

BUDA: OH IT WAS PLANTED BY SOME ROGUE POLICE OFFICERS ,I HAVE A WITNESS

NDLEA: WHO IS UR WITNESS
BUDA: VICTOR MY NEIGHBOUR DOWNSTAIRS,

NDLEA SENIOR: HEY TIMI GO N CALL THE VICTOR
after 2mins victor is in the house by then crowds has gathered outside

NDLEA: VICTOR DIS CRIMINAL SAID U SAW PEOPLE PLANT THIS ?

VICTOR: JESUS AAARG BUDA WHEN ? I HAVENT SEEN U SINCE TODAY NOW , SO U DO COKE U WICKED DRUG PUSHER? OFFICERS I USE TO SEE POWDER ON HIS FINGERS EVERY MINUTE ,I SHUD AV KNOWN

BUDA: OMG VICTOR PLS WERE IS THE VIDEO , I KNOW I WRONGED U ,PLS FOR CHRIST AT THE CROSS FORGIVE ME,

NDLEA: HEY MR VICTOR BRING UR PHONE HERE WILL U , OPEN IT
they search n search but they didn't see any video
MR BUDA U WILL ROT IN JAIL FOR THIS ,

VICTOR: I DONT GO TO CHURCH , I DNT KNOW FORGIVENESS U TALK ABOUT,

buda was sentenced to 15yrs imprisonment & the top men made sure he served his jail term,
Buda thinks he is wise , he doesn't know he is responsible for everyone around him , and everyone around him is responsible for him,
We live for each other so that the world will be raid of vengeance , grudges and hate
BUDAATUM IN UR HEART THIS STORY I LAID HERE IS AS USELESS AS I AM ,BUT MIND U WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. SEEK WISDOM
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
Spare me that goddamn it ,we wise creatures knows that "That" in ur womb is more than " my body my choice my opinion my choice"
Am waiting .tick tock tick tock

buda is not wise like you, Ama. I have insufficient wisdom to be telling you, "ama's body buda's choice".
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

buda is not wise like you, Ama. I have insufficient wisdom to be telling you, "ama's body buda's choice".
Wiseman as a woman if u decide to sacrifice ur 35yrs old daughter Is ur buda's opinion/choice?
We are learning I am on leave but I dedicated this leave on wise god budaatum which is you ,
So I am here for u for 6yrs I have been watching u even as a science student in SS1 Federal college yaba, but currently I have ur time.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:

Why do you call buda wise, ama? “No one is wise—except God alone".

NO no no don't even think of it great confused one
" Since you and ur likes decide to humiliate that word " wisdom " in Africa I want to help u kill it kpata kpata

And which god alone is wise the one otem locked in a cage like Nostradamus predicted or whom?

God alone kor home alone ni
Awon pretenders
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
Wiseman as a woman if u decide to sacrifice ur 35yrs old daughter Is ur buda's opinion/choice?
We are learning I am on leave but I dedicated this leave on wise god budaatum which is you ,
So I am here for u for 6yrs I have been watching u even as a science student in SS1 Federal college yaba, but currently I have ur time.

Ama, I hope you bookmarked buda's posts you been "here for u for 6yrs I have been watching u even as a science student in SS1 Federal college yaba". It would be nice to see you refer to them when you accuse buda of things. Anyone who has watched buda for six years must know buda insists on sources, so show us you saw the buda you were watching for 6 years. You know buda has the time for curious people.

One thing. If you truly have been "here for u for 6yrs I have been watching u even as a science student in SS1 Federal college yaba", you should know that you do not need to be rude or stick your tits in buda's face to get buda's attention.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by joyandfaith: 3:24am On Oct 07, 2021
OtemAtum:
As we already know, Nigeria is 61 years today. They call it Independence. It all began in 1960. But so far so good, I can't say that Nigeria is having real Independence because right now Nigeria is into far more debt than it was in 1960. The naira has greatly lost its value. The whole country is tainted with violence and corruption. Terrorist groups here and there. Slavery and debts everywhere. Workers are working and are not getting their salaries. People are suffering unemployment and poverty.

However, the only freedom Nigeria and the world at large is currently experiencing is the FREEDOM FROM RELIGIOUS MIND SLAVERY.

Many people are getting touched daily and they are dropping religion in large numbers. People are becoming humanists. Many are becoming freethinkers and some do not even believe in any of the gods at all. These are positive changes compared to what we have 61 years ago. This is as a result of human consciousness expanding. The beings in support of Religion are being caged in their numbers so that their could be mind evolution universally.

Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, El, Enlil, Anu, Siva and thousands of other gods who wanted religion to keep thriving are already held captive by the gods of science till year 3016, so it calls for celebration.

By the year 2026, we will be celebrating a decade since all these deceptive gods were held captive and unconscious. By then, more than 50% of the religious people of now would have lost their faith and become irreligious and the children of the irreligious ones would have grown too. They will be the ones to start thinking philosophically and see will start to question many dogmas and beliefs of the superstitious religious ones. It would be a great pleasure seeing young ones in Nigeria and Africa at large arguing philosophically and having zero fear for the unknown.

I AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THE MIND FREEDOM AGENT.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE!!!

Atheism is a form of religion. Otematum is a slave to his god Atum who is only known to otematum and his hallucinating mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

International Atheist Day / Evolution: What's Your Take On It? / Atheism Is A Stupid Choice That Carries Eternal Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.