Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? (3734 Views)

Finally I'm Free from religion / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

I find it amusing when people claim to have been reading my posts then make claims my posts oppose. You are at least honest in admitting you don't understand me at all.

First, I am anti-belief! Adam believed, and you must have read how I prefer use her senses Eve to ignorant believing naked enslaved Adam.
https://www.nairaland.com/4960881/garden-eden-childs-view

Second, Humpty Dumpty and Alice in Wonderland is a fictional character, but that doesn't mean words do not mean exactly what he says they mean to him, even when his meaning is wrong.
https://www.nairaland.com/5131448/how-jesusjnr-emerged-victorious-advocate666s/2#78218488

Does Jesus need to have existed before it is true that "the eye is the lamp of the body", A001, or would you like to argue that your eyes are not the lamp of your body?
https://www.nairaland.com/5178192/questions-budaatum-how-follow-jesus

Anti belief and also Adam belief
Satan has possessed u buda god of confusion
It believes Adam and eve are our ancestors ,
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Okay. I understand now.

But when discussing whether people's religious beliefs (especially Christianity and Islam) are true or not, your posts show more of political correctness than the truth.
because it is the infamous , who is a renowned pretender
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
That's interesting.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:

Heyy ! Stop sounding so bitchy when talking to me you confusion made flesh and if I catch u don't worry by 12midnight u shall hear from me nonsense

You are so confused that u don't know Atum hated religion with all vile u and u still bear his name to ridicle him.
Lols. Calm down, auntie grin

Life as an atheist or a freethinker can be extremely hard for some due to various reasons. Hence, people seem to wear different masks in public fora, though that makes them come across as being confused.

In spite of that, Budaatum is an intelligent and widely read nler. Before you criticize some people harshly, if you know their struggles, you might reconsider.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by KnownUnknown: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

Does Jesus need to have existed before it is true that "the eye is the lamp of the body", A001, or would you like to argue that your eyes are not the lamp of your body?

....lamp of the body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOFCpvIlpVk
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

I find it amusing when people claim to have been reading my posts then make claims my posts oppose. You are at least honest in admitting you don't understand me at all.

First, I am anti-belief! Adam believed, and you must have read how I prefer use her senses Eve to ignorant believing naked enslaved Adam.
https://www.nairaland.com/4960881/garden-eden-childs-view

Second, Humpty Dumpty and Alice in Wonderland is a fictional character, but that doesn't mean words do not mean exactly what he says they mean to him, even when his meaning is wrong.
https://www.nairaland.com/5131448/how-jesusjnr-emerged-victorious-advocate666s/2#78218488

https://www.nairaland.com/5178192/questions-budaatum-how-follow-jesus

Anything that comes from the book of lies and deception, the Bible, isn't worth taking seriously by any rational thinker, especially an African.

I think for an average Nigerian, one can lead a good, peaceful life by combining our local traditional beliefs and cultures (devoid of elements of idolatry and other barbaric practices) with science.

Of course, such a one will need to be extremely wary of his/her religious relatives in order to experience peace of mind and progress in life because religionists, especially Nigerian Muslims and Christians, are among the most wicked and selfish people on this planet.

Fictional entities like Jesus, Adam, and Eve are simply of no use to an African that knows his/her history.

A wise person will bin religious texts like the Bible and Qur'an. Both are utterly useless and are mere tools for political, hegemonic agendas of the whites and Arabs.

Those books corrupt and enslave the minds and make one dull.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
KnownUnknown:

....lamp of the body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOFCpvIlpVk

When you believe in things
That you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way,
Yeh, yeh
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Lols. Calm down, auntie grin

Life as an atheist or a freethinker can be extremely hard for some due to various reasons. Hence, people seem to wear different masks in public fora, though that makes them come across as being confused.

In spite of that, Budaatum is an intelligent and widely read nler. Before you criticize some people harshly, if you know their struggles, you might reconsider.

you are good at the brain kudos
I know exactly what u meant, imagine him calling me names when I was praising him to pacify him not to get angry ,
Yes buda is knowledgeable but all I want from him is to help blind Africans see light , his little effort will go a long way trust me,
But today he motivates mind slaves up north to keep on been slaves forever claiming politically correct , Did budaatum know how Islam entered Gobir? I don't think he does , those that brought it to those mind slaves are atheists today only using it for puppeteering ,
My friend those who knows shud enlighten others not promote mind slavery nor confuse naive ones ,
Look at good otem who is going about helping people discover themselves if he behaves like buda will thousand be freed, what of sisterfire , kobojunkiee their efforts are felt but selfish and cunny buda refuses to sensitize blacks but to complicate things I have my eyes on him for long , but does he know !
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Those books corrupt and enslave the minds and make one dull.

I take it you did not bother to read those books so you are not become corrupt and enslave of mind and dull.

buda read those books. Do you agree that buda has become corrupt and enslaved of mind and dull?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

I take it you did not bother to read those books so you are not become corrupt and enslave of mind and dull.

buda read those books. Do you agree that buda has become corrupt and enslaved of mind and dull?

People whose views about life's issues focus more on being politically correct than being truthful are corrupt.

There's no way I wouldn't know the Bible and Qur'an well when I attended a missionary school as a teen and was introduced to Qur'an from two years of age.

Years ago, I thought Qur'an and partly the Bible were the highest authoritative sources on all life's issues.

But on reaching adulthood, I reviewed these books and my religious beliefs and discovered both books are useless and are merely plagiarized versions of the texts of older animistic religions (paganism).
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
Are you sure?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
Gawd !! If I catch u buda , I will send u to unknown world , you are talking to an ogbanje abali ooo! Becareful with ur confusion n don't think here is faceless enough
Don't you think our evil politicians in Nigeria deserve something like this?

Dey talk say witches and ogbanje plenty for Edo and Yorubaland, yet our politicians dey mess with everybody.

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

buda you know what he meant but u are playing around , who told you he hasnt crammed genesis to revelation 2 his head , but he isn't comfortable with it ,
Like me who reads bible like novels what I hate about bible is its 1001 commandments , why will I respect those commandments when golden rule( just one rule) alone is a perfect law that suppose to guides us,
Buda Africans are evil ,greedy, selfish , dull and senseless because none of them can obey 50 out of 1000 rules stipulated in the bible ,
You see y u had to burn ur bible A001 is right √

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
Yes buda is knowledgeable but all I want from him is to help blind Africans see light , his little effort will go a long way trust me, Did budaatum know how Islam entered Gobir?

You want buda who you say does not know how Islam entered Gobir to be your Messiah? Why? When even before anyone else you are already "Crucifying buda"?

Ama, I am buda. The first below is fake. The second, which you can read in the book yourself means, don't be lazy waiting for buda to bear your cross! The third is in case you miss the point.

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Are you sure?
yes
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Don't you think our evil politicians in Nigeria deserve something like this?

Dey talk say witches and ogbanje plenty for Edo and Yorubaland, yet our politicians dey mess with everybody.

Hmmm.
they have x1000 of that power backing them .
Power from outside earth and our ideologies is what can kill them
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
they have x1000 of that power backing them .
Power from outside earth and our ideologies is what can kill them
Where were all these witches and ogbanjes when the British came and defeated the best forces of the old Benin kingdom, old Oyo empire, Ijebu and other parts of the country to colonize Nigeria in the past?

If the Great Britain, the US or China wants to attack and colonize Nigeria again, will these spiritual forces be able to stop them?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
buda you know what he meant but u are playing around , who told you he hasnt crammed genesis to revelation 2 his head , but he isn't comfortable with it ,
Like me who reads bible like novels what I hate about bible is its 1001 commandments , why will I respect those commandments when golden rule( just one rule) alone is a perfect law that suppose to guides us,
Buda Africans are evil ,greedy, selfish , dull and senseless because none of them can obey 50 out of 1000 rules stipulated in the bible ,
You see y u had to burn ur bible A001 is right √

Ama, why do you feel the need to respect (bow down and worship) 1001 commandments that are written in a book?

Ama, where in the buda soul you claim to have seen did buda tell you to respect one single commandment in any book when buda herself does not respect commandments in books (perhaps except my signature of which I can only say I aspire)?

budaatum:

When the "Lord said to Moses, “Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel. You are to worship at a distance, but Moses alone is to approach the Lord; the others must not come near. And the people may not come up with him”.

buda, said, "What the fuq, Lord! Has Moses got two heads?! Is it not you who created buda also? I'm coming up too. And I'm coming near you!"

And so we all went all the way up the mountain, and the Lord gave buda the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father sent to teach all things and bring all things to remembrance.

So why would I need someone to brainwash my head, Tatime? Did that person go up the mountain behind the back of Moses, and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel and buda to receive a different Holy Ghost?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:

A001:
That's interesting.

That's very very interesting indeed.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
yes
@ budaatum, you're the die-hard of Buhari with the moniker ?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

You want buda who you say does not know how Islam entered Gobir to be your Messiah? Why? When even before anyone else you are already "Crucifying buda"?

Ama, I am buda. The first below is fake. The second, which you can read in the book yourself means, don't be lazy waiting for buda to bear your cross! The third is in case you miss the point.
You are a bloody se.lfish cro.ok full of confusion , that means you are Calling god Atum stupid ,otem senseless and george orwell a fool like right now !
If those u read their books refuses to write n behalf wickedly like u will u have mouth to confuse humans like this ?
I am searching ur soul now and it is empty but when I am done with u ,you will change!
Buda u lack wisdom hoha! grin grin
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Where were all these witches and ogbanjes when the British came and defeated the best forces of the old Benin kingdom, old Oyo empire, Ijebu and other parts of the country to colonize Nigeria in the past?

If the Great Britain, the US or China wants to attack and colonize Nigeria again, will these spiritual forces be able to stop them?
My friend money is powerful ,people of earth use their little gift to make money not for justice ,
When a governor wins a guber- 100 witches visits him so that " i scratch ur back and u scratch mine shall occur"
When a witch on the side of justice confronts d governor many witches a likely to fight back ,
Only ideology or ghosts can defeat those thieves

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:
My friend money is powerful ,people of earth use their little gift to make money not for justice ,
When a governor wins a guber- 100 witches visits him so that " i scratch ur back and u scratch mine shall occur"
When a witch on the side of justice confronts d governor many witches a likely to fight back ,
Only ideology or ghosts can defeat those thieves
You didn't answer my questions in the previous post. But that's fine.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

But on reaching adulthood, I reviewed these books and my religious beliefs and discovered both books are useless and are merely plagiarized versions of the texts of older animistic religions (paganism).

So some people went to the bother to "plagiarized versions of the texts of older animistic religions (paganism)", so you consider them useless?

I'm not like you A001. As you have seen for yourself, Atum went digging for earlier versions of older animistic religions so buda can understand better. Its like you caught belief, while I went asking and knocking and seeking. That's kind of why its the tree of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Some climb and see evil. Some climb and see good. Some square the circle at its roots. And some look up at the branches and claim they climbed the tree.

I'm so grateful some "merely plagiarized versions of the texts of older animistic religions (paganism)", A001. I might have been budacocacola, or budabetnja, or worse still, budabb, yuk! without it!
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:

Buda u lack wisdom hoha! grin grin

budaatum:

Being unwise is not so bad. Especially if you don't go about claiming you are wise.

Thanks for your observation.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

@ budaatum, you're the die-hard of Buhari with the moniker ?

So says Amatarasha. She says she's sure too so we better believe her, I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

So some people went to the bother to "plagiarized versions of the texts of older animistic religions (paganism)", so you consider them useless?

I'm not like you A001. As you have seen for yourself, Atum went digging for earlier versions of older animistic religions so buda can understand better. Its like you caught belief, while I went asking and knocking and seeking. That's kind of why its the tree of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Some climb and see evil. Some climb and see good. Some square the circle at its roots. And some look up at the branches and claim they climbed the tree.

I'm so grateful some "merely plagiarized versions of the texts of older animistic religions (paganism)", A001. I might have been budacocacola, or budabetnja, or worse still, budabb, yuk! without it!
Have you met Atum once? And when did he carry out the highlighted task?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by A001: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

So says Amatarasha. She says she's sure too so we better believe her, I think.
This looks like a yes to my question.
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

Have you met Atum once? And when did he carry out the highlighted task?

Is atum not short for budaatum? I thought it went without saying, my bad.

Yes, A001, I have met myself, and I have carried and continue to carry out the task of asking and seeking and knocking with all my heart and soul and mind and being to boot. You yourself mentioned my reading, and that despite seeing only one or two books I've read. Or do you now disbelieve your own eyes?
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
A001:

they are few and far between ,besides naive ogbanje and witches has no power against brain using whites
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by Amatarasha(f): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

[s]
Is atum not short for budaatum? I thought it went without saying, my bad.

Yes, A001, I have met myself, and I have carried and continue to carry out the task of asking and seeking and knocking with all my heart and soul and mind and being to boot. You yourself mentioned my reading, and that despite seeing only one or two books I've read. Or do you now disbelieve your own eyes? [/s]
nonsense
You are atum that believe that Adam and eve are ancestors of Yoruba tribe ,
If otem didn't expose things will u have known about Atum? U will only know about buhari , elrufai and tinubu you worship day and night .
Ka atum nwetekwa GI confused soul, u know even choose angel Michael or Gabriel to impersonate na Atum ,fear no dey catch u
Re: Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? by budaatum: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amatarasha:

If otem didn't expose things will u have known about Atum?

I don't suppose you are aware anyone can go and check buda's date of birth on buda's profile?

When you do please tell us what you discover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Soft Copy Bible? / Believers, Does Your God Obey The Natural Laws Of Nature? / Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.