Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Does She Mean By This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean By This? (63974 Views)

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Please What Does She Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by TurnNewLeaf: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:
So all this while, you didn't know she never loved you? Well fight for what you want if she is worth it, who knows, she may come around one day, never give up easily.
just shut the hell up. No dey comment nonsense.
Foolish woman

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by princewarri1985: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to this lady, and she said

She is sorry but she can't return the love

I asked if she loves me but she said NO but she likes me

I asked if I should forget about her and she said, ' Let's be friends, anything can happen'

What should a guy do In this kinda situation? Thanks
Bro your pick up line is so lame and you really need to work on your pick up line, you dont just meet a lady and start asking personal questions, it's a total turn off on the part of these women, and you also dont go asking a lady you just met if she love you or telling her that you love her, thats so lame bro
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by MalbakOscar(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
She's leading you on with the "... anything can happen..." because of benefits that might come in from you.
She just wan chop your money and attention without giving you anything in return.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by alizma: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

I asked if I should forget about her and she said, ' Let's be friends, anything can happen'

If you want to get the girl, agree with her to just be friends but reduce the attention you give her, start giving attention to another girl within the area but don't go into relationship with the new girl but don't let her know that you are not serious with the new girl. If she ask to know what is going on between you and the new girl, tell her that you just like the girl but nothing serious.
Remember, don't ask her about what you both discussed again, if anything is going to happen between the two of you after now, it has to be by body language and opportunity

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by BigYash: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

Love wen everybody dey manage,na em only you wan go give girl. I pity your heart and aza. By the time she is done with you,next time u go wise up. D girl self no game,she for first nack you first billing, make your eyes clear
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Maj196(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na by force?
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by uthlaw: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

follow her small small....in month time,u go Bleep her,then pack ur shoes and run!
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by MITCHELL96: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
The girl is confused grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by samguru(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Spare tyre loading..........
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Villemark: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
She is in for a game ,if I be you I go make sure I Bleep the girl after that I will leave her na that time she go get sense.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Timblaze(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Op! she wants to keep you on stand by, till the right guy show up and if the right guy dont show up on time you may be lucky to have her, bros..��

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by JovialJune(f): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
just shut the hell up. No dey comment nonsense. My mother is a Foolish woman

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Nawa4yu: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tell her, you understand her but u are not interested in what she is suggesting. After the conversation, do not contact her until your next life. If however she contacts u during this your current life time, keep the conversation as brief as possible and do not show signs of still being interested in her.

Truth is, she needs u around for validation. Is that all u want to be? A Validator?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by olaayodele(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

In the first case, love at first instance is fake. Only a flet will love you at the first proposal. Someone must be friendly with you before the person can love you. If after two months she doesn't love you, then you need to look for another person.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Meedon: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
socialmediaman:

It’s a smart way of saying “not yet, make money first then come back.. but make sure you do it before I’m taken by the fastest finger who’s ready”

You get the point now?

He should make money to waste on a girl right? Nawa for you oooo
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by TurnNewLeaf: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Fixed.
I didnt mention your parents but you obviously brought my mother into this.
Ok whatever action you see just take it in good faith
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
I don't know how some of us think. We meet someone and we fall for them and start feeling they should feel the same for us. It's not always like that..it's only in few cases where you meet people and you too start falling for each other at the same time. Sometimes the other person just wants you two to be friends, with or without benefits.
It's natural to love someone when they only like you. We need to appreciate those of them who can openly tell us they want nothing with us except friendship. It's left for us to stay around them and keep feeling hurt or walk away if we can't bear being just friends with them.
It happens to both genders. some some people will even profess love that's not there just to keep the other person aroud. A few will speak up and tell you what they really feel so that you don't say they've broken your heart tomorrow.
OP if you can't be friends with her cos its hurting, stay away from her. She did the right what honest people who know what love is do. We abuse the word love these days that's why we use it anyhow even when we don't mean it

6 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by 24brains(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

no friend zone, i repeat "NO FRIEND ZONE!" she wants to put you on hold to do whatever she may ask of you (a power she will wield over you to her favour)

this will make you keep on trying to please her to win her over. whichever way, she achieve her aim with nothing to lose if you should play along.

with this little trick, she can milk you dry and turn you into a "mugu money spender"

trick her by going for another while keeping her on hold too. invite your new catch over while she's around. this will make her jealous and fvck you for free.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Igahbarr: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
She wants to use you as an alternator, you can charge her when she is need but you are a spare part

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by KayCee92(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

Meaning?

U still don't know even after that vivid illustration grin grin
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by kkonyeji(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
U can as well wait ad infinitum.
Bros, move on jare, she's not worth your love.

Go find someone who will return your love....they are MANY!!!
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by samwillyco1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Just knack her very well, she be the one begging you to love her

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by socialmediaman: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meedon:

He should make money to waste on a girl right? Nawa for you oooo

That’s what you could make out from what I wrote?
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by seunmsg(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Just hang around as plan B in case plan A doesn’t work.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by andyanders: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Op, you no get money, hence her answer. Go and hussle and get money and when next she sees you, she would wanna dance to your tune, then discard her, by telling her that you too don't want her friendship by this time.

Go and ask Ned Nwoko why he was able to get Regina. Women worship money and not grammar.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Franking: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

Anything can happen na. Or u don't know the meaning?

Follow her, one day at a time.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Friend with benefits
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by scobaba: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Plan B.

Once once u go dey collect till u reach top come dey alryt siddon well
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Exclusive101: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
You get sense
Abalado:
Broz,where u they work?u get car? E get why I they ask u,she won chop ur money small before she dissapoint u,so be careful

Unlike this rubbish this one wrote below.
JovialJune:
So all this while, you didn't know she never loved you? Well fight for what you want if she is worth it, who knows, she may come around one day, never give up easily.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by zeeace(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Common sense suppose tell you make you free her but the simp in you no go gree...
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by mightyhaze: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
What's wrong in being friends first before sth probably happens?

Do you just meet ,love ... And fukc??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Types Of Prostitutes / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.