Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Does She Mean By This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean By This? (63975 Views)

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Please What Does She Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Chykes4micheal: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
You just propose love to a girl you have never met before.... Na so the love dey shack you?.... Do you know what it means to love someone?... I guess you don't. You just open your mouth and mention love... Nonsense!
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to this lady, and she said

She is sorry but she can't return the love

I asked if she loves me but she said NO but she likes me

I asked if I should forget about her and she said, ' Let's be friends, anything can happen'

What should a guy do In this kinda situation? Thanks

There is a great difference between like and love

You live her so you can go on with her

She likes you and wants an ordinary relationship probably she may develop love in the process

She is just being open and truthful than pretending to you
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by ruffkenny: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
U already missed the game by proposing love to her,u are supposed to go for a girl that already likes u or look for signs that Connots she want u,at least she will show u the green light before u go by the way she look at u,her smiles and eyes will say it all and her body language when she is around u..

The meaning of this is that some strong guy is fucking her and that dude has taken over her mind,so the only place she can place u is the friend zone meaning she wants to turn u to her sissy guy,a backup plan incase her dude messes up and trust me is not a good place to be,cos she would demand to get all the benefits of a boyfriend without offering u nothing in return and her response is gonna be I told u at first,so bro run for ur life cos u don't need this trash at all..

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Olisehinnocent: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
That reminds me of a lady I date for 3 months. She will remove her clothes and only wear pant and bra in front of me. She will give me lap dance, allow me touch her bum bum and her breast. This girl will deny me Jericho at the end of the day grin promising to give it to me later. I tried to unlock the thing for almost three months of fruitless effort. Omo no body told me to japaa before konji go finish me. She beg me to come back to her that she love me. I told her that she shouldn't bother that I have made up my mind. That's how we end the relationship. Imagine tormenting me only to start giving flimsy excuses. At night her main guy will come and knack her while I go home with konji cheesy grin some ladies will not make heaven. I remembered the day she begged me to buy cucumber for her. It was as if I know what she was up to I bought tiny one, only for her to reject it and she said that she want fat one grin

4 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Roseey0(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Great relationships starts with friendship.

Deny it till tomorrow, it will not change.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by wolexter(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
This your moniker sef fit nor make am love o lol
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Godbless3(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

I asked if I should forget about her and she said, ' Let's be friends, anything can happen'

Its mean that you guys can Bleep but its not your property alone. Enjoy ur fvckability
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by OMOJOHN001: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Prophet John

VERILY VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU MY SON
That yeee will be put in the friend zone class and yeee shall be used accordingly and later eat your breakfast as it's meant for SIMPSON LIKE YOU.

Now OH Yeee Son, Run as fast as possible as you can from that lady, She won't love you but use you.

Don't message her again, Don't reason her again, take her serious.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by akaypary442(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
constance500 grin:
Connected but no internet grin

When a lady tells you she likes you but can't return your love

So you can't browse
grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by orumba(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2021

So you can't browse [/quote]
Your answer is 100% correct
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by gentleguy1975: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
[i][/i]
DDDEnterprises:
It means she has attributed you as her 'Plan B' or so and there's a chance she will end up accepting you one day.

So if you're fine with that, go ahead and do as she says.
on point! infact I can relate
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by kazyhm(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
constance500:

So you can't browse

The op is on Glo network
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by LastProphet: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
ahnie:
But it's kind of lame nau,you cannot just see someone and expect them to love you instantly.who does that?

Thanks for giving the oaf some sense
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Darkmode64: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
constance500:

So you can't browse
This comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Do as she has said if you are willing to wait for her to change her mind.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Caleycashh: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:
So all this while, you didn't know she never loved you? Well fight for what you want if she is worth it, who knows, she may come around one day, never give up easily.
Fight for her because she is Gold or money!?... Rubbish!
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Amazingodii(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
E be like u need musical lyrics to understand.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
vybzkartel:

Is there another way you should be told that the lady friendzoned you?
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
I remembered the day she begged me to buy cucumber for her. It was as if I know what she was up to I bought tiny one, only for her to reject it and she said that she want fat one grin

E choke

Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Habib101: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
If it passes some reasonable time and no sign maybe saying should give more time bra you better run 4 your life na ATM u don turn to her
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Nicerazor(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
She means let’s be friends first and let’s see what comes out of it.
C’mon you have to be friends first and get to know each other.
You just wake up de find love immediately. Na people like you dem de scam. And again ladies like shakara they want you to push further. If you really like her then give her time.
But at the same time shine ya eyes.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by oluwableskay(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
���those girls it now a days sha, May God forgive them for tormenting we guys
Olisehinnocent:
That reminds me of a lady I date for 3 months. She will remove her clothes and only wear pant and bra in front of me. She will give me lap dance, allow me touch her bum bum and her breast. This girl will deny me Jericho at the end of the day grin promising to give it to me later. I tried to unlock the thing for almost three months of fruitless effort. Omo no body told me to japaa before konji go finish me. She beg me to come back to her that she love me. I told her that she shouldn't bother that I have made up my mind. That's how we end the relationship. Imagine tormenting me only to start giving flimsy excuses. At night her main guy will come and knack her while I go home with konji cheesy grin some ladies will not make heaven. I remembered the day she begged me to buy cucumber for her. It was as if I know what she was up to I bought tiny one, only for her to reject it and she said that she want fat one grin
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Regex: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2021
vybzkartel:

Anything fit happen, so hang on
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Pablojoker12(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Let's be friends type,,, stay away from her
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by womenareapess: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:
So all this while, you didn't know she never loved you? Well fight for what you want if she is worth it, who knows, she may come around one day, never give up easily.
follow this foolish advised at your own Risk undecided

Never you, I REPEAT, NEVER YOU FIGHT FOR A WOMAN!

NEVER FIGHT FOR THOSE PIECE OF SHIIT CALLED NAIJA WOMEN.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by antibullshit: 12:32am On Oct 02, 2021
There's nothing worse than being with someone who doesn't love you whether you're a man or woman .It may hurt but your wounds will heal.
Don't waste your time because you'll never be appreciated . There are other women .
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by sleemomymy: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2021
OGBENI YOU BE SPARE PART grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by bigbossila: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2021
She just want to chop your money and waste your time.
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by addictiv(m): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2021
You don't have money... Goan get rich and see if she won't be the one making advances
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Gfskw: 4:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Go and make money simple

These hoess smell only money

Don’t spend it on them just flex on them
Re: What Does She Mean By This? by Gee64: 4:28am On Oct 02, 2021
She's simply a decent lady. You expect her to say "yes" immediately?
You have the go-ahead to begin a relationship with her. Remember she said, "Anything can happen"? Of course, she means sex or relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Types Of Prostitutes / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.