Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship (7015 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Jayzx: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
My girlfriend/fiancee just showed me the blood genotype result. I am actually AS and I insisted she do her own too which later revealed she is AS too. We so much love each other but I think that will be the end. Or guys, please let me know if there is any solution
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
No solution oh
You guys have done the right thing, no one wants to bring a child to the world to suffer.

I dedicate my FTC to my 9 year old dog grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by SUPERPACK: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with preimplantation genetic testing is the only 100% solution.

12 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Jayzx: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
SUPERPACK:
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with preimplantation genetic testing is the only 100% solution.
How expensive is it sir
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nothing can be done,

You and your girlfriend should not be wicked souls and bring a child into world to be an SS patient and suffer miserably in this world... If you believe in God, God will never forgive you guys if you should bring a child into this world to suffer despite two of you being fully aware of your situation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jayzx:

How expensive is it sir

Deep down inside you, you know exactly what to do but you want to continue being in denial.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by SocialJustice: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jayzx:
My girlfriend/fiancee just showed me the blood genotype result. I am actually AS and I insisted she do her own too which later revealed she is AS too. We so much love each other but I think that will be the end. Or guys, please let me know if there is any solution
Do you have money? Ask a gynaecologist. There are solutions out there.
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by register505: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
I think IVF is an option just that it's hey expensive

I think it ranges between N1m to N2.5m
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Jayzx: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Deep down inside you, you know exactly what to do but you want to continue being in denial.
You dont know how difficult it can be. She has been crying since morning. I am broken too
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by flokii: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
@OP Don't risk it.. you can't pay the price of having kids with SS genotype. The resources, trauma, crises, treatment etc. ain't something anyone should wish for. You both should dissolve the relationship and look elsewhere for compatible partners.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Jeon(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jayzx:

Why bi say Nahso soo AS COMMON?

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Kestolove(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
may God not allow us suffer, our unborn children suffer all in the name of AS or SS...op call the relationship off..

2 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by anthonyuncle(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
go your separate ways.
at least, you guys parted ways with respect for each other

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Jayzx: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
go your separate ways.
at least, you guys parted ways with respect for each other
Thank you
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Don't bring kids into this cruel word with pains. Don't let them be the punishment for your selfishness.

Let your girl go. There are many AA women out there. I'm AA and I'm always happy for that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by dan9ice(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
The test was really important
This should be done in every relationship, that's, if it'll leads to marriage

To avoid unnecessary prayer points
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Obaxxx(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,move on with your life abeg... there's no cause for alarm...You should even thank God you did the test to avoid stories that touch las las undecided

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Bola146(f): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
God help us with this genotype wahala, AS and AS are always true in love but to see genuine AA to date, na gobe

3 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by hosemujica: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
register505:

Its not in Nigeria yet, I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Don't bring kids into this cruel word with pains. Don't let them be the punishment for your selfishness.

Let your girl go. There are many AA women out there. I'm AA and I'm always happy for that. grin
Don't judge matters from your perspective only. He could meet someone AA with a very nasty behaviour or her family got some serious issues. In relationships, 2+2 isn't always 4.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Crossroad1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Back in the days, how do our fathers, our grandparents do it?

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Sleeknigga: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crossroad1:
Back in the days, how do our fathers, our grandparents do it?
they marry two wives to reduce the odds

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Sleeknigga: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
hosemujica:
Its not in Nigeria yet, I stand corrected.
clearly you've been living in a cave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by younglleo: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
case closed, make una dey go

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Don't judge matters from your perspective only. He could meet someone AA with a very nasty behaviour or her family got some serious issues. In relationships, 2+2 isn't always 4.

Your point is not very valid. Would you have suggested he marries someone with AS genotype? Yes, relationship has its ups and downs but he can only hope to get a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by JONSYN7154: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
register505:

not up to again.
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by UDUJ(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jayzx:

How expensive is it sir

Extremely expensive. Running into millions. Just forget it.

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
How expensive sir se you well so? Am just coming from the clinic, where I don’t know when my parents where negotiating this, it even affect my social well-being, u better no try am.
Jayzx:

How expensive is it sir

3 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Badonasty(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is one of the things to sort before the relationship starts getting deep

1 Like

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Loveknitting: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jayzx:

If babies are that important, give in to adoption.
Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by hosemujica: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleeknigga:
clearly you've been living in a cave
All you have to do is direct us to the clinic that does it, you didn't have to be jack ass.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Genotype Just Scattered My Relationship by Jayzx: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bola146:
God help us with this genotype wahala, AS and AS are always true in love but to see genuine AS to date, na gobe
Exactly. It is very difficult.She just left after 4 hours of consoling tears and more tears from both of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... / Look Who I Found. No Be Stephanie Otobo Be This? / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.