Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno (24731 Views)

When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Virgin girls are the best when it comes to giving headgrin

They negotiate their way out of penetrative sex by offering a good headgrin

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Sterope(f): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reno, that won't be Christlike at all grin
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by KarinaLove(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
DEMZEE:

Capppp!!!

Virginity is a woman's treasure but it's man's worst nightmare

Women don't seek virginity in men and men virginity doesnt have an effect on civilization but women's virginity do

I don't know why I just feel so sad for you.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by leunseyis(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home.

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

Honestly the hate on the female gender is so much.
try and keep urs. Am out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by BluntCrazeMan: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian human rights activist and former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Reno Omokri has reacted to the viral photo of a lady who got married as a virgin.

A photo of a blood stained on a bedsheet went viral after a Facebook user posted it to prove that he deflowered his wife after their wedding.
There have been mixed reactions surrounding the photo. While some criticised the man for posting what the themed ‘private’, on a public domain, others applaud the man for haven married his wife as a virgin.

Reacting to the post, Mr Reno took to Twitter and wrote:

https://.com/anyone-who-keeps-virginity-until-marriage-deserves-to-brag-reno/
It's because of the decay in the morality of the people that are living in this modern era, that is why people brag with virginity..
Virginity should be a very normal way of life if things were the way they were supposed to be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by denjjy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bigii20:
Lolz I swear this news is gonna hit many nairalanders cheesy

You Want To Improve Your TaTaTa level, so you won't get tired?

Our organic SkyMan PENIS Enlargement Oil helps to improve your stamina, libido, penis size, and self-confidence. SkyMan organic Oil is an all-natural enhancer for men, designed to boost performance, stamina and reignite your confidence while ensuring you gain a Bigger, Thicker Longer, and stronger penis! You will finally be able to last 45 to 60min in bed

This formula is FAST-ACTING and results are noticeable within 2weeks of applying it. You can join the thousands of satisfied men experiencing increased stamina, size, libido, and control!
You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.
. Pls try to explain the meaning of "ta ta ta ta...". I've checked my everywhere online I couldn't find it
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by mulero23: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
No body is hating here. Men do not have hymen but ladies do. That way it is easy to tell if a lady is a virgin or not.
FutureIsFemale:

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
grin

That's actually a valid point.. Such ladies deserve respect cos avoiding temptation of sex no be beans.

Background is actually responsible for that
Yeah. Her parents played a major role too. And she chose to remain intact till marriage

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Kingosytex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:

In some aspects, it shows how responsible the lady had been for preserving herself

Is virginity only for women?
How come nobody is talking about men?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by helinues: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kingosytex:

Is virginity only for women?
How come nobody is talking about men?

You could create a thread about men's virginity

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Okay ma, I now understand that it's breaking your virginity that guarantees a good home.

As you scattered your own in JSS 2 and you now have a good home. lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Kingosytex(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Please support virgin girls. You complain about women being slut, you complain about them being chaste, What kind of confused souls occupy the internet?

What about virgin boys?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Mom007(f): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Everyone saying a lady who married as a virgin can still become wayward are just hating and your hypocrisy stinks. Someone that didnt fool around when she was singly and free, its now when she is married that she will throw out morals and commit adultery? Haba! The odds of that happening are slim indeed. This woman did good and should be celebrated, full stop.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Franking: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Who virginity epp?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Charx122: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You cused it yourselves... LMAO!! No good women anymore even in churches social media has also aided in damaging most young girls.plus the so called Yahoo boys.these days they want to try everything..Hmmm smoking, drinking and taking hard drugs ...Sex is no longer a big deal learning the camastra with just a click way from you phone (Bleep)God help young men looking for just decent girl must of them na Yawa!! forget about virgin or no virgin...I pray things will get better I just blame poverty...
So they all want the big Bum Bum
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Kingosytex(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
denjjy:
. Pls try to explain the meaning of "ta ta ta ta...". I've checked my everywhere online I couldn't find it

grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by mybiz234: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Is that the reason why you should loss it wantonly?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

So in the name of gender equality you are indirectly encouraging ladies to be as promiscuous as men? No wonder asawo full everywhere. If you don't see the female virginity as special then why do you think the creator made the usual bleeding when it is lost? And why can't men get pregnant? Answer is gender. What about menstruation? Gender is always involved. Don't mistake gender peculiarity for gender inequality. If you think gender shouldn't be brought in, then sit in your room floor and try to piss through the window into your garden outside. Na then you go no say something is involved

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Neither does being lose keep a home, there may be exceptions in cases of rape and mistakes, but don't seem to justify careless living.

It does keep a home my dear. A male virgin is very responsible while a female virgin is someone who's been homely. When the two meet they'll make a good team provided they work at their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by elexjojo745(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thank God for my wife

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crazychris:
Those feminists that have been disvirgined since age 12 won't like this news...

Painful thing is that they also disvirgined anus before 16

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Keeping it till marriage is good but displaying it for everyone to see on social media like this couples did is plain stupidity. Some things are best kept private.

It is not stupidity. Na marketing of concept. If nudity and prosmicuity can be displayed openly on BBN, why can't those who believe in keeping virginity promote their belief

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Charisma01: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Abeg keep quiet. So na non virgins dey make food wife.
Virgins make better wives cos they don't compare how the previous man they slept with compare's to their current husband.
Virgins carry special blessings that blesses her husband when they get married.
All you non married virgins are always quick to shout! Virgins don't guarantee a home.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Gkemz: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Practically speaking, is it possible?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Reno is a fool. Broadcasting it is reasonable also?

You when get sense go tell BBN to stop broadcasting nudity and prosmicuity

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
yesloaded:
In as much as virginity is good, I'm not in support of broadcasting it on social media

There are some things that should be secret known to couple alone

Nothing is secret again jor. anywhere you look na gbola and kponyor dey on display. Make everybody promote wetin Dem like

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by izubext007: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nal foul blood
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by penplus: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
I hope you too lived by example Mr. Reno
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by murphyibiam15(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
JESHAL:
[s][/s]

Stupi*d Simp who supports retirement plan for used Hoes who are scientifically proven not to pair bond in any relationship

I don't know the generation of men who don't know their worth in these mordern era
That's a lady
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by meekah: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

promiscuity neither guarantee you good home but remaining a virgin till marriage surely an important virtue certify by GOD so stop bellyaching if you aren't a virgin you can be a secondary virgin by choosing to absent from ungodly sex that cheapen you and any other into such immoral act

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by bisoye11(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
They will fight back by defending themselves,they will tell you virginity doesn't guarantee an Happy home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.