Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno (24659 Views)

When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Hyphy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Then later we’d start hearing my husband’s joystick is too big, I want a divorce
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Ezemarcel(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home.
because you have thrown your own to the dogs

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
No be only brag na Sporting Braga

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Nawa for you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by helinues: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

In some aspects, it shows how responsible the lady had been for preserving herself

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by princemartinsG(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
I dont think this epistle works for our today girls

chatinent:
The way emphasis is placed on a woman's virginity tho!

Isn't the man also worth being a virgin? Or virginity is gender-based? Perhaps, the males are excluded from doing the normal things...they are the supervisors?

Some people are so after virgins failing to realise that not everybody who bled is a virgin, and not everyone who didn't bleed is a non-virgin.

Yes, read again! Medical sciences have improved and there are many ways a non-virgin can make herself look a virgin! I am sure it shocked you! Also, some virgins lose their hymen too to overworking and not sex! You need to understand that. Besides, aren't there other types of sex?

Find a good person who is both spiritually, physically, medically, and financially mature! What you need is a good character; a good character doesn't change! Everything else can change!

Even Jesus didn't spit on the harlot since she was willing to make a U-turn!

Can the state of being a virgin guarantee a happy home? No. We often fail to check the more important things placing too much value on virginity.

A virgin can still become promiscuous after marriage!

Of course, I respect the gift of keeping a woman's pride. But isn't it how it should be? Where was this reckless abandon hidden afore now?

How can you go around sleeping with a battalion of women finding for virgins and be complaining you haven't seen one? Ị kpebiri ịnwụ a nwu??

Abeg, na only virgins deserve to emphasize needing virgins! If you aren't one, a criterion on virginity is in the funny pages. If you aren't a virgin, you have no right to need one!

Reno also needs to preach adultery to us! Oh, I pray we don't bite tongues.

It was even a thing of disdain for a man to snap the bloodstains of his meeting with his wife and post them online. Isn't this a decline on the right way of thinking? I am sure it is for clout chasing; ePraises, eSalutations, eFollowers, and eLikes.

Such a paused brain! I hope he isn't up to 40 years of age now...there would have been an adage waiting for him.

Can the internet ever forget? Never! I hope nothing happens in the marriage later ...or a discovery. The internet will resurrect this event!

I wonder how people care about now...not minding what it would mean for their children.

Nonsense and ingredients!

No bi say the bedsheet even clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by nomskill: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why this Generation? Common virginity? Can a woman Brag about the husband in the reverse case ?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Arizonaz: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
smiley some women no see who talked to them that's why they are still a virgin. Nah big work to disvirgin a girl self.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Elporo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

grin

Rubbish
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Bayyajidda(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

But it guarantees that your destiny has not been used up by yahoo boys.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by SenecaTheYonger: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Neither does not being a virgin. So it begs the question, what’s your point? Are you just feeling insecure?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Tommykeyz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
We don hia! Oya next undecided
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Oppy2k2: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
This man is on nairaland. Abi na him be lalasticlala ni?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by snoopz: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reno no anger the old ladies here o grin

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
chatinent:

Isn't the man also worth being a virgin? Or virginity is gender-based? Perhaps, the males are excluded from doing the normal things...they are the supervisors?

Some people are so after virgins failing to realise that not everybody who bled is a virgin, and not everyone who didn't bleed is a non-virgin.

Yes, read again! Medical sciences have improved and there are many ways a non-virgin can make herself look a virgin! I am sure it shocked you! Also, some virgins lose their hymen too to overworking and not sex! You need to understand that. Besides, aren't there other types of sex?

Find a good person who is both spiritually, physically, medically, and financially mature! What you need is a good character; a good character doesn't change! Everything else can change!

Can the state of being a virgin guarantee a happy home? No. We often fail to check the more important things placing too much value on virginity.

Of course, I respect the gift of keeping a woman's pride. But isn't it how it should be? Where was this reckless abandon hidden afore now?

How can you go around sleeping with a battalion of women finding for virgins and be complaining you haven't seen one? Ị kpebiri ịnwụ a nwu??

Abeg, na only virgins deserve to emphasize needing virgins! If you aren't one, a criterion on virginity is in the funny pages. If you aren't a virgin, you have no right to need one!

It was even a thing of disdain for a man to snap the bloodstains of his meeting with his wife and post them online. Isn't this a decline on the right way of thinking? I am sure it is for clout chasing; ePraises, eSalutations, eFollowers, and eLikes.

Such a paused brain! I hope he isn't up to 40 years of age now...there would have been an adage waiting for him.

Can the internet ever forget? Never! I hope nothing happens in the marriage later ...or a discovery. The internet will resurrect this event!

I wonder how people care about now...not minding what it would mean for their children.

[/s]

Stupi*d Simp who supports retirement plan for used Hoes who are scientifically proven not to pair bond in any relationship

I don't know the generation of men who don't know their worth in these mordern era

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by jadyclem(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Keeping it till marriage is good but displaying it for everyone to see on social media like this couples did is plain stupidity. Some things are best kept private.
That's what happens when something that used to be a normal occurrence suddenly becomes very rare. You can't blame them!

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by rakabuba001(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Anyone bitter about this lost his or her virginity before marriage grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Virginity crews, over to you

grin grin grin
https://share.referralheaven.com/Dapipson
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian human rights activist and former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Reno Omokri has reacted to the viral photo of a lady who got married as a virgin.

A photo of a blood stained on a bedsheet went viral after a Facebook user posted it to prove that he deflowered his wife after their wedding.
There have been mixed reactions surrounding the photo. While some criticised the man for posting what the themed ‘private’, on a public domain, others applaud the man for haven married his wife as a virgin.

Reacting to the post, Mr Reno took to Twitter and wrote:

https://.com/anyone-who-keeps-virginity-until-marriage-deserves-to-brag-reno/
[/s]

A hoe can never make a good wife
Once she's sexually active, she belongs to the streets

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by SenecaTheYonger: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please support virgin girls. You complain about women being slut, you complain about them being chaste, What kind of confused souls occupy the internet?

chatinent:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Elporo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Honestly the hate on the female gender is so much.

You can't imagine how a man will treat you when he asks.. what do you bring to the relationship .. and you answer "my virginity".

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Myhusband(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

stop confusing the young ladies aunty. Virginity is virtue, a non virgin lady doesn't have virtue

any non virgin unmarried lady are expired products, no man should pay bride price of such as the value you're paying for is long lost

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by socialmediaman: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
While virginity is a desire for men generally, what many men want is faithfulness, loyalty and sexual activity in the bedroom. Many virgins these days have other ways they derive sexual pleasure from multiple boyfriends so being a virgin is not necessarily a bar raiser in some cases anymore

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Lifebenzy: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yes.. anyone can brag about anything..but snapping the blood stained bed and post on Facebook is very stupid and disgusting act.. marriage should be sacred

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by SenecaTheYonger: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Keeping it till marriage is good but displaying it for everyone to see on social media like this couples did is plain stupidity. Some things are best kept private.

But when girls begin spread toto on internet, you won't come out to say this shit na. YOu go open your big mouth dey talk say end time don reach.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Fvckyouall: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Patrioticman007:
FG needs to start awarding money to virgins on their wedding days, but Muslims ladies will win 95 of the money.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by flyingfvck: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Saao(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

is like you're not a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by SenecaTheYonger: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Who virginity help

Please support virgin girls. You complain about women being slut, you complain about them being chaste, What kind of confused souls occupy the internet?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yes, the person deserves an accolade cos it isn't easy especially now that sex is cheap

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by chatinent: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I complain about everything wrong.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by SenecaTheYonger: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
yesloaded:
In as much as virginity is good, I'm not in support of broadcasting it on social media

There are some things that should be secret known to couple alone

Why should dey not broadcast it on Social media? What about the sluts and hoes spreading their pussy and ass on the internet? What about them? You're powerless to them na. But na when you see virgins you go come get power.
I no blame una. That's why good people die quick and evil lives and abides with us longer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? / As a Christian, Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? / After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.