Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno (24656 Views)

When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
murphyibiam15:

That's a lady

Seriously grin cheesy
I'm so surprised a man will type such nonsense
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Akinbahm(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home.

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

Honestly the hate on the female gender is so much.

Does non-virgin guarantee a good home?

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by omolola12345(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nice one Oga Reno. Hope you were able to keep yours before you married?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Okhuadams(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian human rights activist and former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Reno Omokri has reacted to the viral photo of a lady who got married as a virgin.

A photo of a blood stained on a bedsheet went viral after a Facebook user posted it to prove that he deflowered his wife after their wedding.
There have been mixed reactions surrounding the photo. While some criticised the man for posting what the themed ‘private’, on a public domain, others applaud the man for haven married his wife as a virgin.

Reacting to the post, Mr Reno took to Twitter and wrote:

https://.com/anyone-who-keeps-virginity-until-marriage-deserves-to-brag-reno/
oga must you put mouth for every matter
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Zorn: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

you can decide to be a slut if you want no body is holding you is still at benefit of them boys, or don't you get it ? It's men's World
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Akinbahm(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:

A virgin can still become promiscuous after marriage!

All these epistle to debunk virginity...

If I may ask is a female virginity a liability to make a good home and is non-virginity of a lady is the yardstick for a successful home? No vex ah just wan satisfy my curiosity...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Lightorder: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

person wey no see egg chop, go say e dey cause COVID . I was not before marriage. Virgins SHOULD BRAG! It is not easy. Does public toilet status for a lady or man guarantee good home ? Ladies, close your legs . Men don’t have wombs that damage easily and don’t have menopause . Don’t compete with them in recklessness . Men and women are equal is the height of stupidity and senselessness in the name of civilization / feminism

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:
The way emphasis is placed on a woman's virginity tho!

Isn't the man also worth being a virgin? Or virginity is gender-based? Perhaps, the males are excluded from doing the normal things...they are the supervisors?

Some people are so after virgins failing to realise that not everybody who bled is a virgin, and not everyone who didn't bleed is a non-virgin.

Yes, read again! Medical sciences have improved and there are many ways a non-virgin can make herself look a virgin! I am sure it shocked you! Also, some virgins lose their hymen too to overworking and not sex! You need to understand that. Besides, aren't there other types of sex?

Find a good person who is both spiritually, physically, medically, and financially mature! What you need is a good character; a good character doesn't change! Everything else can change!

Even Jesus didn't spit on the harlot since she was willing to make a U-turn!

Can the state of being a virgin guarantee a happy home? No. We often fail to check the more important things placing too much value on virginity.

A virgin can still become promiscuous after marriage!

Of course, I respect the gift of keeping a woman's pride. But isn't it how it should be? Where was this reckless abandon hidden afore now?

How can you go around sleeping with a battalion of women finding for virgins and be complaining you haven't seen one? Ị kpebiri ịnwụ a nwu??

Abeg, na only virgins deserve to emphasize needing virgins! If you aren't one, a criterion on virginity is in the funny pages. If you aren't a virgin, you have no right to need one!

Reno also needs to preach adultery to us! Oh, I pray we don't bite tongues.

It was even a thing of disdain for a man to snap the bloodstains of his meeting with his wife and post them online. Isn't this a decline on the right way of thinking? I am sure it is for clout chasing; ePraises, eSalutations, eFollowers, and eLikes.

Such a paused brain! I hope he isn't up to 40 years of age now...there would have been an adage waiting for him.

Can the internet ever forget? Never! I hope nothing happens in the marriage later ...or a discovery. The internet will resurrect this event!

I wonder how people care about now...not minding what it would mean for their children.

Nonsense and ingredients!

No bi say the bedsheet even clean.

I do think virginity is a big deal bt not the Virgin that has given all the boys in the street Bj and dry hump oooo. shocked grin

That being said nonVirgins are cool as well and decency is about attitude not Virginity cos Sm Virgins have seen the world pass some non Virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by abimic(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Being a virgin does not guarantee a good home which should ultimately be the priority.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Benwallt(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Those whose kpuna has been knacked watery loose would regret seeing this news

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by MufasaLion: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ficient:

You when get sense go tell BBN to stop broadcasting nudity and prosmicuity

So you're this dumb to know what the show is about?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by OBTOREPA(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Babe, is not Reno's fault that you have to break your virginity at a tender age na.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by chocboi78(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Did he or his wife meet themselves virgin
This man talks like a woman
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by OBTOREPA(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian human rights activist and former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Reno Omokri has reacted to the viral photo of a lady who got married as a virgin.

A photo of a blood stained on a bedsheet went viral after a Facebook user posted it to prove that he deflowered his wife after their wedding.
There have been mixed reactions surrounding the photo. While some criticised the man for posting what the themed ‘private’, on a public domain, others applaud the man for haven married his wife as a virgin.

i need a virgin nurse as a friend.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by OBTOREPA(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Babe calm down, is not Reno's fault that you have to break yours at a very tender age.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Dcaliphate(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You guys should keep deceiving yourself with this rant, why can't you keep yourself solely for your wife, are you that cheap and irresponsible?
A key that opens several doors is a master key, a door that any key can open is a useless door. If you cant relate there's no need to explain any further. Things got far worse for ladies and family the moment women started to believe they can do whatever a man can do and get away with it. A man and a woman are not the same, believe it and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by chocboi78(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lifebenzy:
Yes.. anyone can brag about anything..but snapping the blood stained bed and post on Facebook is very stupid and disgusting act.. marriage should be sacred
the said couple did this ?? shocked shocked
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by chocboi78(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
BadRadio:
Virgin girls are the best when it comes to giving headgrin

They negotiate their way out of penetrative sex by offering a good headgrin
flesh and blood have not revealed this to you grin grin
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FashionCookie(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hypocrisy will kill us in this country. God forbid! Tomorrow another person will come and create a thread og how his wife is not sexually active/lazy in bed. Who una dey deceive sef? Una just dey fool unaselves...nonsense!
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by gurusprout: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Obviously, you're an unfairly used evening newspaper.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by mybiz234: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You've destroyed your virginity at an earlier age and that's why you are opposing what Reno wrote.

It is not the fault of anyone that you don't have your virginity anymore and you can never get it back forever
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Benrosaria(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Reno I always respected your post till this day I found you stupid. The reason I keep saying education without knowing life is dumb really. You have no idea what virginity is for and as well why marriage shouldn’t be, to me marriage is hatred. Hatred that causes jealousy and this will never end. Virginity of a woman is a ticking clock to notify a girl that she is ready to feel the ecstasy in sex. Virginity isn’t a padlock to be unlock by one man and should be retained by the keys of that same man. A woman is a home and every man who sees a home should take care of it
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by BRATISLAVA: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Myhusband:

stop confusing the young lads Uncle. Virginity is virtue, a non virgin man doesn't have virtue

any non virgin unmarried men are expired products, no woman should pay heed to such men as the value you're paying for is long lost
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
FashionCookie:
Hypocrisy will kill us in this country. God forbid! Tomorrow another person will come and create a thread og how his wife is not sexually active/lazy in bed. Who una dey deceive sef? Una just dey fool unaselves...nonsense!

In short, you are in support of premarital sex. I wonder the kind of sex education you would give to your children.

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FashionCookie(f): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

In short, you are in support of premarital sex. I wonder the kind of sex education you would give to your children.
Agreed and Thank you! E never finish? undecided abi e get wetin u wan add? Assistant Jesus... undecided
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by yesloaded: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Why should dey not broadcast it on Social media? What about the sluts and hoes spreading their pussy and ass on the internet? What about them? You're powerless to them na. But na when you see virgins you go come get power.
I no blame una. That's why good people die quick and evil lives and abides with us longer.
It seems you don't get my point sir

It's not everything you display on social media, internet never forget
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by BRATISLAVA: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Chidex50:

When a woman keeps her virginity,she's the one that enjoys it the most.Both the respect,the reverence and satisfactions she gets it all.

Another funny story.

You people act as if there's any satisfaction from the huge cream cake at the end of virginity. There isn't. Not the cream cake, and not the satisfaction.

All these mystical attributes of virginity are all lies.

Some virgins end up with impotent men, men with small joysticks, men with painfully large joysticks, men who don't even know how to have sex properly. So what is so the hype as if there's some reward for it?

You can bet she will enjoy sex the most as a non virgin, free of all the pain and fear.

If virginity is all that, why don't men like to be virgins? Your guess is as good as ours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
FashionCookie:

Agreed and Thank you! E never finish? undecided abi e get wetin u wan add? Assistant Jesus... undecided

Team Auntie Linda (End_Time Feminists). They speak with two mouths; one to condemn premarital sex and the other to discourage the virgins. grin

You must be happy with this placard. tongue

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I'm still saving my virginity for one lucky lady wink

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Goodnews007: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
I choose not to speak. Just type her name (the wife) on facebook and read her insults on men and cursing them up and down, just because they questioned her posting the blood on facebook.
Virginity doesn't equal good character. Periodt! Even I cant insult people the way she does so easily.

The way she closed her legs for long, she should close her mouth and try to truly enjoy her marriage cos she has made it a public spectacle for all shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? / As a Christian, Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? / After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.