Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) (65994 Views)

Viral Tigers Living Next To SA Preschool Released Into The Wild (PICS) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by tarantino1: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2021
DoctorStylish:
This is serious . Why domesticate a wild Animal no just any Wild animal but a tiger in a residential neighborhood . Like I really don’t know what goes through the mind of these people.
Imagine having your child getting mauled or almost mauled by a tiger on behalf of someone’s stupidity

There be mumu na. Even Mike Tyson that raised his tigers from when they were cubs had to put them in a sanctuary when they grew up because in his own words they "can kill you in one strike accidentally"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by themanderon: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Those tigers be thinking how juicy and delicately soft the meat of those kids must be and it must be thinking I have got to taste them....Imagine the pose in that pix. It is already scheming a strike on that school and the authorities would be mad to allow the disaster to happen.
The life of one human is greater than that of a billion tigers. These southies be thinking and acting like the westerners who consider the life of these exotic creatures more important than the life of humans.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by princewarri1985: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2021
If na me be that woman na to just pack with my school leave the area be that oh because that tiger fit eat person one day, AM STILL WONDERING WHY SOMEONE IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WILL SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST TO ACQUIRE A TIGER AS A PET THAT CAN EAT HIM SOMEDAY, I PRAY THE TIGER START BY EATING ONE OF THEIR CHILD SO THAT THE REST IDIOTS WILL LEARN
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Georgejeez: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2021
If only those two beautiful Tigers can find their way into the Nigerian National Assembly during plenary session after being starved for 15 days ,, 9ja problems go first solve by half

3 Likes

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Originalsly: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm.....a tragedy waiting to happen. My question... was the wild life owner there with his animals before the schools ? If yes... he has the right and it is on the schools to take safety precautions. If no... then permission should not have been granted for him to have such animals. If permission is not required then he should have measures in place to keep his ehmmm. wild pets confined to his property. Maybe he did. Is the not high enough fence electrified?... we don't know.
From the pics ....to me the Tigers should never be looking at the children the way they are. It tells me they are sizing up the kids... and should the opportunity arise will attack. The last pic... is the tiger standing on hind legs taking a closer look at the kids through binoculars?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by AfonjaConehead: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2021
TuFab:

Oya go and buy one and put in your parlour.
Those animals belong to the zoo, simple.
Who be this one again, taleleyi bayi nah?!

Will you qeep qayet and kum klose and qiss me!!! grin
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by F117nighthawk: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Some human beings deserve to come in the form of animals not humans, how can a human being in his right senses be keeping a wild animal as pets in a residential neighborhood,
This kind of people are supposed to be kept in the jungle to live with this animals and become a good meal to such wild animals
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

Shotguns are powerful o
No go think am o
Only one blow can kill a grown tiger
How come I only see your useless self in all threads concerning South Africa? Obsessed much?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Gireiboy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Faber:
Tigers kwa, Tigers no get joy o...wetin Tiger do that nigga for inside India ehn cry

Better make my kids end up as itibọribọ than being mauled by a tiger in the name of receiving Western Education.

When you relocated to SA with your kids for fear of bandits. Only for them to get to school and find Tigers monitoring them and possibly planning to launch attack...Omoh you go know say wahala be like ⭕
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
Why be the owner when you can be the tiger gangan

And be held captive in some SA backyard? No thanks cheesy
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
TurnnewIeaf:
not surprised this is coming from a south African, the most useless people in Africa

Which defeated troll is this, using a new account? Show your face!

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lightorder:
I love nature to a fault but who says the tigers cannot be wiped out ? Where are the dinosaurs today or has the heaven fallen ? Anything that threatens human existence shouldn’t exist. Be it fellow humans.

They don't threaten human existence, we're the ones who began building in their habitat or kept them in cages. The dinosaurs on the other hand were killed by a giant asteroid.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Lightorder: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

They don't threaten human existence, we're the ones who began building in their habitat or kept them in cages. The dinosaurs on the other hand were killed by a giant asteroid.
you have a point. But God created man and permitted him to dominate the earth . Meaning, man has the right to tell any animal where and how to exist. Lol ! I sound crazy right ?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The idiotic tiger owners turned a wild animal to a domestic animal in a very delicate zone with kids around.

I hope all the people around there have shotguns tho, if I was staying around there any little trespassing from the tigers will get them gunned down asap.

The day the tigers finds a way to jump over the fence they will. They are still studying the environment, boundaries and possibilities unless it’s completely impossible for them to jump then they won’t.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Who be this one again, taleleyi bayi nah?!

Will you qeep qayet and kum klose and qiss me!!! grin
she don't qiss flat heads
the coner,the better
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lightorder:
you have a point. But God created man and permitted him to dominate the earth . Meaning, man has the right to tell any animal where and how to exist. Lol ! I sound crazy right ?

He also gave us a responsibility to take care of earth and ensure all creatures live sustainably. He didn't say we must go kill all animals and destroy the planet.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
How come I only see your useless self in all threads concerning South Africa? Obsessed much?
how come you always find a way to quote me? cheesy
that stupid?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

Tigers are stronger and faster

Lions are all show off grin

I'm an orca

Let me indulge u. Why are u an orca Pinky undecided
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

He also gave us a responsibility to take care of earth and ensure all creatures live sustainably. He didn't say we must go kill all animals and destroy the planet.
we must kill all animals that try to kill us

wild animals belong in the wild

I'm awaiting news that the owners have been mauled
I've seen dozens of such SA lions eating their owners right here on Nairaland
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let me indulge u. Why are u an orca Pinky undecided
ive got sharp teeth, obesity cheesy
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by iamtardey: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
No you can be in the wild nah it's your choice lol
TMKsouth:

And be held captive in some SA backyard? No thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

we must kill all animals that try to kill us

wild animals belong in the wild

I'm awaiting news that the owners have been mauled
I've seen dozens of such SA lions eating their owners right here on Nairaland

Who's fault is this - the animals' or humans? And in the wild, who's on who's territory?

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Who's fault is this - the animals' or humans? And in the wild, who's on who's territory?
the earth is the earth

humans create what's wild and what's not wild
every where on earth is man's habitat

are you vegetarian?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
No you can be in the wild nah it's your choice lol

Ok in the wild they have no natural predators so they're king. So yeah, I'll be a tiger in the wild cool (with no humans around)
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

ive got sharp teeth, obesity cheesy

So do lions and tigers - so what's your point Pinky undecided (you're beginning to live up to your nickname - dumb)
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by iamtardey: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
I'll be around with my short barrel lol be careful out there ... I dey shoot anything tho
TMKsouth:

Ok in the wild they have no natural predators so they're king. So yeah, I'll be a tiger in the wild cool (with no humans around)

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

So do lions and tigers - so what's your point Pinky undecided (you're beginning to live up to your nickname - dumb)
what does a lion have have that a bear doesn't?
don't laugh at your own material

you're actually dumber than I thought
obesitycheesy
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

the earth is the earth

humans create what's wild and what's not wild
every where on earth is man's habitat

are you vegetarian?

I don't subscribe to this God made us dominate earth thing, coz it's strongest proponents are the biggest destroyers of the planet.

No I'm not a vegetarian, I enjoy meat but not all kinds of crazy stuff like u do over there.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
I'll be around with my short barrel lol be careful out there ... I dey shoot anything tho

LOL, u got me to become a tiger against my will and now this cheesy. Never playing along with u again. I was tricked.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by GeneralPula: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The idiotic tiger owners turned a wild animal to a domestic animal in a very delicate zone with kids around.

I hope all the people around there have shotguns tho, if I was staying around there any little trespassing from the tigers will get them gunned down asap.

The idiotic tiger owners are white in South Africa..

They control the country..

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by GeneralPula: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, good one grin. Just warning u the animal rights groups and law enforcement will be all up in your grill after u shoot that tiger. Plus public opinion will turn against u very quickly for killing a cute animal, trust me - plus these tigers are "tame". Prepare to spend a few nights in jail pleading your case. That's how SA rolls.

Always be straight forward ma G

Human right will not touch the white people in SA cuz they make the laws and they control the country..

Such laws are only meant for the blacks SA / Slaves..
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by GeneralPula: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lamanii22:
Abi werey lawon Ara SA ni

SA is the weirdest country in Africa..

They’re not normal at all..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / The Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.