Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) (65996 Views)

Viral Tigers Living Next To SA Preschool Released Into The Wild (PICS) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by SaucePixel17(f): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alfamann:
Can someone convert 10k to pounds please?

I want to check something.

That is 17.97 Pound sterling
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Offpoint1: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO ok, for it grin
gringringrin I'm a simple guy, I don't like stressgrin
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Offpoint1:

gringringrin I'm a simple guy, I don't like stressgrin

Uhm, prison is pretty stressful though. But I get u cheesy
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Kayyus09(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Is that for security or what's the purpose of use?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're the one who was supposed to come up with a distinctive orca character, but in true Pinky fashion u mentioned u love them coz they have "sharp teeth" - just like all other wild animals undecided. So I'm laughing at your stupid material actually. Where's Boko Haram boarding schools when one needs them?
you love lions
lions are equal to bears in almost everything

don't laugh at your own material cheesy
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok - your dumb comment has been registered and receipt issued.
there's truth in what he said
I've not heard of any bleck" cheesy owning big cats
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don't subscribe to this God made us dominate earth thing, coz it's strongest proponents are the biggest destroyers of the planet.

No I'm not a vegetarian, I enjoy meat but not all kinds of crazy stuff like u do over there.
you can't be talking animals rights when you eat meat
it's very stupid
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

you love lions
lions are equal to bears in almost everything
don't laugh at your own material cheesy

And do lions and orcas represent or symbolise the same thing apart from the fact they are both predators undecided?

And lions aren't necessarily my favourite animals, I was just contrasting them to the tiger which that guy said I loved. My favourite big5 animal is actually the rhino.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

there's truth in what he said

I've not heard of any bleck" cheesy owning big cats

Before reading this article, which white South African did u know who owns tigers undecided? Or did u just assume it coz you worship whites?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

you can't be talking animals rights when you eat meat
it's very stupid

It's especially meat-eaters who need to protect animal rights so that u get quality meat and supply on a sustainable basis.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Before reading this article, which white South African did u know who owns tigers undecided? Or did u just assume it coz you worship whites?
as I said in my other post
I've seen dozens of wildcat incidents on Nairaland front page

everything's "worship whites" to you
I'm stating the obvious cheesy
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's especially meat-eaters who need to protect animal rights so that u get quality meat and supply on a sustainable basis.
that's nonsense logic
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

that's nonsense logic

Protecting animal rights doesn't mean they don't get eaten. It just means they don't get abused, they are farmed on a sustainable basis, endangered species are protected, etc etc.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

And do lions and orcas represent or symbolise the same thing apart from the fact they are both predators undecided?

And lions aren't necessarily my favourite animals, I was just contrasting them to the tiger which that guy said I loved. My favourite big5 animal is actually the rhino.
rhino

no wonder cheesy
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

as I said in my other post
I've seen dozens of wildcat incidents on Nairaland front page

everything's "worship whites" to you
I'm stating the obvious cheesy

Maybe black owners aren't stupid enough to have "incidents" with their wildcats.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

rhino

no wonder cheesy

Rhinos are adorable gentle giants, but have short and ferocious tempers. I like that they can't be easily bullied even though they're not predators themselves. They look mean and yet are so vulnerable with their poor eyesight and lack of bodily flexibility. They are the animals most resembling prehistoric creatures like dinosaurs in our modern times.

This is how I was expecting u to explain your love for orcas - not just that they have "sharp teeth". SMH.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Rhinos are adorable gentle giants, but have short and ferocious tempers. I like that they can't be easily bullied even though they're not predators themselves. They look mean and yet are so vulnerable with their poor eyesight and lack of bodily flexibility. They are the animals most resembling prehistoric creatures like dinosaurs in our modern times.

This is how I was expecting u to explain your love for orcas - not just that they have "sharp teeth". SMH.
I am not a copywriter
I love orcas because they are brutal, haggard and small yet dangerous,they are also related to the dolphins
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Maybe black owners aren't stupid enough to have "incidents" with their wildcats.
anyone that keeps Wildcats in residential areas is simply stupid. white,yellow or black
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Protecting animal rights doesn't mean they don't get eaten. It just means they don't get abused, they are farmed on a sustainable basis, endangered species are protected, etc etc.
killing then to eat is abuse

you should let them be
like how they were cheesy

animal rights my foot undecided
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

I am not a copywriter
I love orcas because they are brutal, haggard and small yet dangerous,they are also related to the dolphins

@bolded - so I am? Just yesterday u were calling me a jobless lazy mumu grin

Anyway, orcas really look good as well. One of the best designs in the animal kingdom by far.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - so I am? Just yesterday u were calling me a jobless lazy mumu grin

Anyway, orcas really look good as well. One of the best designs in the animal kingdom.
I can't write long long meaningless crap

I never called you jobless
I said no be jobless mofo be dat? cheesy
pidgin for "is that not a jobless mother)ucker?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Noblewealth(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Some people need brain testing for real.. How on earth would you bring such dangerous animal close to a creche school.. if be teacher for the school, I don resign automatically that same day make person no turn barbeque for tiger...
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
killing then to eat is abuse

you should let them be
like how they were cheesy

animal rights my foot undecided

Man has a natural need to gain nourishment and protein from meat.

Anyway killing is killing - it's not abuse.

Torturing the animal before killing it is abuse, and it's meat won't be as nourishing according to some beliefs and science. Obviously an animal abused over long periods of time could be sickly and not as nutritional or can even be poisonous. And if we gonna gain from the animal the least we can do for it is treat it well while alive (animal rights).

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Man has a natural need to gain nourishment and protein from meat.

Anyway killing is killing - it's not abuse.

Torturing the animal before killing it is abuse, and it's meat won't be as nourishing according to some beliefs and science. Obviously an animal abused over long periods of time could be sickly and not as nutritional or can even be poisonous. And if we gonna gain from the animal the least we can do for it is treat it well while alive (animal rights).

stop talking rubbish

have you looked in a cows face when it is being slaughtered?
well I have
those seconds are very painful, so talking about abuse while eating delicious beef as breakfast
chickens face the same
let's face human rights first
people are dying all over the world you're talking animals rights
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

I never called you jobless
I said no be jobless mofo be dat? cheesy
pidgin for "is that not a jobless mother)ucker?

Let the world decide...

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

stop talking rubbish

have you looked in a cows face when it is being slaughtered?
well I have
those seconds are very painful, so talking about abuse while eating delicious beef as breakfast
chickens face the same
let's face human rights first
people are dying all over the world you're talking animals rights

As humans we can walk and chew gum at the same time. So both rights can be protected simultaneously.

Using a sharp blade to slaughter an animal takes it out of its misery quicker than using a blunt blade. But like I said, killing is killing, we should focus more on the quality of life for the animal during its lifespan.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let the world decide...
I already told you the meaning of that cheesy
theTranscriber:
I never called you jobless I said no be jobless mofo be dat? cheesy pidgin for "is that not a jobless mother)ucker?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

As humans we can walk and chew gum at the same time. So both rights can be protected simultaneously.

Using a sharp blade to slaughter an animal takes it out of its misery quicker than using a blunt blade. But like I said, killing is killing, we should focus more on the quality of life for the animal during its lifespan.
it shouldn't be killed in the first place
sharp knife of not
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
I already told you the meaning of that cheesy

But u were substantiating a claim that I'm miserable and jobless by your fellow useless troll Limassol angry He must be shattered & very miserable right now that I'm on the frontpage grin after he declared all my threads irrelevant and something else I can't remember.

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

it shouldn't be killed in the first place
sharp knife of not

I'm guessing you're vegetarian then. Is that why u asked in the first place?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

But u were substantiating a claim that I'm miserable and jobless by your fellow useless troll Limassol angry He must be shattered & very miserable right now that I'm on the frontpage grin after he declared all my threads irrelevant and something else I can't remember.
do you understand what I wrote there? undecided
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm guessing you're vegetarian then. Is that why u asked in the first place?
say Wetin
he'll no!!
god forbid bad thing!

I am farther from being vegetarian than mecury is to the Earth
my ancestors ate assorted meat and lived long and well
I eat everything from pork to goat to bush meatwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / The Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.