Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) (65987 Views)

Viral Tigers Living Next To SA Preschool Released Into The Wild (PICS) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
theTranscriber:

say Wetin
he'll no!!
god forbid bad thing!

I am farther from being vegetarian than mecury is to the Earth
my ancestors ate assorted meat and lived long and well
I eat everything from pork to goat to bush meatwink

Are u the one who said you'd even eat hyenas embarassed?

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

But u were substantiating a claim that I'm miserable and jobless by your fellow useless troll Limassol angry He must be shattered & very miserable right now that I'm on the frontpage grin after he declared all my threads irrelevant and something else I can't remember.
You are very stupid for mentioning me in your silly rants. Being on frontpage is nothing, Nairaland mods are cheap and inept, with a few bucks they will happily push whatever thread you create to frontpage. It's no achievement you thick head!
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Never in your entire miserable and wreched life call me a troll, i am not one, let that sink in for a moment.... If you weren't exemplifying sick nationalism here, i would have had nothing to do with you.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
You are very stupid for mentioning me in your silly rants. Being on frontpage is nothing, Nairaland mods are cheap and inept, with a few bucks they will happily push whatever thread you create to frontpage. It's no achievement you thick head!

Yeah, u do sound shattered and miserable. Even throwing your own mods under the bus grin They dealt u a heavy blow didn't they?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
Never in your entire miserable and wreched life call me a troll, i am not one, let that sink in for a moment.... If you weren't exemplifying sick nationalism here, i would have had nothing to do with you.

@bolded - run to the mods to lay a complaint. Let me attach this little blue sticker below so they know exactly who u are & what u think of them grin

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by AfonjaConehead: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, u do sound shattered and miserable. Even throwing your own mods under the bus grin They dealt u a heavy blow didn't they?
I was actually enjoing some refreshing time, and boom your comment struck. You are too stupid to reason properly, it's a well known fact here that some mods are very cheap, and they can push whatever trash you type to front page, they are that inept. I am not a useless nationalist like you who thinks everything South Africa is gold. Jobless Fool!

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - run to the mods to lay a complaint. Let me attach this little blue sticker below so they know exactly who u are & what u think of them grin
Some of these mods are extraordinary you idiot.... A bad apple does not rot a barrel!
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
I was actually enjoing some refreshing time, and boom your comment struck. You are too stupid to reason properly, it's a well known fact here that some mods are very cheap, and they can push whatever trash you type to front page, they are that inept. I am not a useless nationalist like you who thinks everything South Africa is gold. Jobless Fool!

I'm a jobless fool who's got money to bribe Nairaland mods with foreign currency undecided grin Are u listening to yourself? Try being consistent for once - good trolls stick to one story. It's just free advice - not expecting any money from u hardworking guy.

2 Likes

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
Some of these mods are extraordinary you idiot.... A bad apple does not rot a barrel!

Ask the extraordinary ones to do an audit of all the times I've hit frontpage (after 250+ threads) in order to pluck out that one bad apple who gets paid in foreign currency by jobless fools, ok grin Then they should write a full report and u can return with the exposé.

2 Likes

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm a jobless fool who's got money to bribe Nairaland mods with foreign currency undecided grin Are u listening to yourself? Try being consistent for once - good trolls stick to one story. Just free advice, not expecting any money from u hardworking guy.
You obviously dont understand basic english, do you? Being jobless is entirely distinct from being destitute(a far worse situation), a person working less than 20hrs a week is still considered jobless - such person might have some cash to spend but the fact is they are jobless and vulnerable. Just to inform your stupid ass, South Africa has the highest unemployment rate in the world at 34.4%. Oh, i remember nationalists lack the brain to read and understand.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
You obviously dont understand basic english, do you? Being jobless is entirely distinct from being destitute(a far worse situation), a person working less than 20hrs a week is still considered jobless - such person might have some cash to spend but the fact is they are jobless and vulnerable. Just to inform your stupid ass, South Africa has the highest unemployment rate in the world at 34.4%. Oh, i remember nationalists lack the brain to read and understand.

Yesterday I was jobless, according to u, but today I make just enough money to waste it away paying forum moderators all the way in Nigeria for nothing in return. Okay, I get it now grin Damn, this is serious goal post shifting right there.

Go back to your refreshing Saturday downtime man, obviously you've had one too many palm wine cartons for the day. Come back after 3 days with a clear mind.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

i won't normally eat hyenas but when the situation calls for it
I will
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ask the extraordinary ones to do an audit of all the times I've hit frontpage (after 250+ threads) in order to pluck out that one bad apple who gets paid in foreign currency by jobless fools, ok grin Then they should write a full report and u can return with the exposé.
There is no way under high heavens some of the irrelevant threads you created will hit front page without bribe, hell no! That's never gonna happen, that mod is a disgrace! .... I hope that good for nothing mod gets fired any moment from now for sheer ineptitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
my father is a flat headed okoro
his head's so flat he has no brain
unfortunately I inherited it embarassed ,that's why I can't think. we okoros are cursed people

we are cursed fake eboe inferior Jews embarassed

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
There is no way under high heavens some of the irrelevant threads you created will hit front page without bribe, hell no! That's never gonna happen, that mod is a disgrace! .... I hope that good for nothing mod gets fired any moment from now for sheer ineptitude.

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Like I said buddy, go sleep off the palm wine and return on Tuesday refreshed ok.

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yesterday I was jobless, according to u, but today I make just enough money to waste it away paying forum moderators all the way in Nigeria for nothing in return. Okay, I get it now grin Damn, this is serious goal post shifting right there.

Go back to your refreshing Saturday downtime man, obviously you've had one too many palm wine cartons for the day.
shut the hell up! I don't drink alcohol. There are million ways to enjoy every moment of life. Besides, if you were productive you wouldn't be littering Nairaland with all sorts of wack and irrelevant threads, filled to the brim with nationalism,propaganda and contempt for other african countries. NATIONALISM IS CANCER AND WILL ALWAYS LEAD TO DEFEAT!

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
shut the hell up! I don't drink alcohol. There are million ways to enjoy every moment of life. Besides, if you were productive you wouldn't be littering Nairaland with all sorts of wack and irrelevant threads, filled to the brim with nationalism,propaganda and contempt for other african countries . NATIONALISM IS CANCER AND WILL ALWAYS LEAD TO DEFEAT!

Explain to me how these threads released consecutively are anything close to what u described in the bolded above undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by KingCold: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Welcome back sire cool
Dank'o cool

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Like I said buddy, go sleep off the palm wine and return on Tuesday refreshed ok.
My problem with you is the venomous Nationalism you propagate here on Nairaland. Stop, and i would have no issue with you. Just so you know, your compatriot Xhosanostra was one of my favourite Nairalanders on romance section,she is class and i always enjoy reading her comments, she never portray South Africa as some utopia while simultaneously trashing other African countries and their citizens as is your habit here. Seriously, your behaviour sucks!

1 Like

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
My problem with you is the venomous Nationalism you propagate here on Nairaland. Stop, and i would have no issue with you. Just so you know, your compatriot Xhosanostra was one of my favourite Nairalanders on romance section,she is class and i always enjoy reading her comments, she never portray South Africa as some utopia while simultaneously trashing other African countries and their citizens as is your habit here. Seriously, your behaviour sucks!

You're confusing banter with trolls, with my general demeanor on this forum. I don't enter the Politics section nor do I ever comment or take sides during your tribal and religious wars. I'm usually based in my own threads battling trolls, engaging civil monikers in decent conversation or commenting on light-hearted topics in other threads. Point to a thread of mine bashing other African countries (there are 250+).

I guess your problem with me is that I don't take SA being insulted sitting down. U never object when my country is bashed referring to HIV, lazy blacks, Messiah whites and when I retaliate it rocks your boat. In that case u and I are always gonna have issues - make peace with it.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by Limassol(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're confusing banter with trolls, with my general demeanor on this forum. I don't enter the Politics section nor do I ever comment or take sides during your tribal and religious wars. I'm usually based in my own threads battling trolls, engaging civil monikers in decent conversation or commenting on light-hearted topics in other threads. Point to a thread of mine bashing other African countries (there are 250+).

I guess your problem with me is that I don't take SA being insulted sitting down. U never object when my country is bashed referring to HIV, lazy blacks, Messiah whites and when I retaliate it rocks your boat. In that case u and I are always gonna have issues - make peace with it.
Stop rambling, everyone here knows you are a nationalist, they hate it and may not say it to your face, that dosen't mean they approve of you either. Don't be fooled!

2 Likes

Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
Stop rambling, everyone here knows you are a nationalist, they hate it and may not say it to your face, that dosen't mean they approve of you either. Don't be fooled!

Who's "everyone here"? Did u do a survey? Details please.

So u the only brave one to "say it to my face" out of 2.7 million members on this forum?
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by efavour: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The idiotic tiger owners turned a wild animal to a domestic animal in a very delicate zone with kids around.

I hope all the people around there have shotguns tho, if I was staying around there any little trespassing from the tigers will get them gunned down asap.
A million likes. Just mount cctv and watch him, even peeping into the school is a threat to the kids and should earn him a bullet through the skull, it's all self defense.
Re: SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Who's "everyone here"? Did u do a survey? Details please.

So u the only brave one to "say it to my face" out of 2.7 million members on this forum?
the rest don't give a ffuck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 / The Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.