Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,926 members, 7,855,780 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? (2014 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Raising a child without the mother has never and ever being an issue right from adam
So, how then do you ensure the child is no better than an orphan out there? undecided

Or is your goal simply to spread your seed, without much care given to it's nurturing? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, how then do you ensure the child is no better than an orphan out there? undecided

Or is your goal simply to spread your seed, without much care given to it's nurturing? undecided
Well, thank Jah that I have the whole time and strength to night for us to drag this out.
Who is an orphan? Let's start from their first
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Double0h7:
Marriage offers us an intimate relationship and companionship. It's different to the interactions we have normally with friends and co-workers. There's nothing nicer than coming home to your own little community. Coming home to an empty cold house gets old after a while.
If marriage does automatically do all you claim, then why are there many lonely in marriage? undecided

Why are there so many married people who look elsewhere, some going as far as having kids they then leech love off of all so they can escape the loneliness that is their marriage? undecided
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Well, thank Jah that I have the whole time and strength to night for us to drag this out.
Who is an orphan? Let's start from their first
An orphan is one who has no love from parent units... it is possible for both parents to be alive and yet the child be abandoned as an orphan by them. I consider kids abandoned with grandparents orphans.

In Nigeria alone, there are over 10 million such children abandoned on the streets . undecided

So you tell me, how will your child be any different from an orphan. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
An orphan is one who has no love from parent units... it is possible for both parents to be alive and yet the child be abandoned as an orphan by them. I consider kids abandoned with grandparents orphans.

In Nigeria alone, there are over 10 million such children abandoned on the streets . undecided

So you tell me, how will your child be any different from an orphan. undecided
U lie lady

UNICEF and its global partners define an orphan as “a child under 18 years of age who has lost one or both parents to any cause of death.”
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

U lie lady

UNICEF and its global partners define an orphan as “a child under 18 years of age who has lost one or both parents to any cause of death.”
I never said anything about giving you UNICEF definition. I clearly stated that that I also consider even those kids abandoned by either parent with a grandparents as orphans. undecided
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Double0h7(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If marriage does automatically do all you claim, then why are there many lonely in marriage? undecided

Why are there so many married people who look elsewhere, some going as far as having kids they then leech love off of all so they can escape the loneliness that is their marriage? undecided

There are just as many people who are happy in their marriage so I don't know what you're getting at.
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Double0h7(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I never said anything about giving you UNICEF definition. I clearly stated that that I also consider even those kids abandoned by either parent with a grandparents as orphans. undecided

You love to argue! So, you're going to make up definitions to suit your point. Lol. I'll be avoiding future mentions from you! tongue
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Double0h7:
There are just as many people who are happy in their marriage so I don't know what you're getting at.
Where are they? undecided

I believe it is possible to Guage situation of marriages in any given society by taking the temperature of the nation and I am afraid it doesn't look like the situation is 50/50 at all. undecided
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Double0h7:
You love to argue! So, you're going to make up definitions to suit your point. Lol. I'll be avoiding future mentions from you! tongue
Yes, in this case, that is what I did since I am trying to have the other tell me how his child will be no different from the at least 10 million other abandoned children on the streets of Nigeria. undecided

It is not to suit my point but to help him properly explain how his plan benefits the child involved... a question he refused to ask more than 6 posts in now. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
U are contradicting yourself more aunty
Re: I'm Not Going To Get Married, What's The Implication For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

U are contradicting yourself more aunty
How so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any? / Am I About To Lose My Son? / Will You Leave Anything For Your Kids After Dying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.