Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? (23701 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Image123(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Eat together to avoid being poisoned undecided
On a more serious note, it's part of fellowship. Eating together is a kind of bond and kindred "spirit".

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Polynek(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Marriage no get fomular anyone can go
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by frinmy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
In my opinion, she can eat before I come back from work. if she has to wait for me then she can eat together with me at 10 pm or 11 pm in most cases.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by billyb: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Contact us now

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by seunmsg(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
I am not too sure I’ve eaten from the same plate with my wife in the last 5 years grin grin grin
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by missyblissy: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
First Rule do not start what you cannot finish. Be your humble self and allow yourself to grow as you will learn so many annoying stuff about your partner and all you have to is live with it and adjust what you can for the sake of peace

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by coputa(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
ashewoboy:
What is your take? should a wife wait for her husband to come back from work or wherever he is before she eats or she should eat alone?

Share your take.
These are some of the ways of old to bond the family together,If you can still practice it,then do,it help to bridge the communication gap between couples.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
I eat first,then wait for him to come back and still eat with him grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by blaise26abj(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Don’t fret . Just go with what works per time . There is no hard and fast rule regarding that. With time Una go settle to the routine that works for both of you .
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by IdJack(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
It depends on situation.

If your husband is on his way back to the house, you can wait for him.

But if he is far away.. You better eat your food ooo.

My wife will eat her food at the same time with the children at the dinning, if i am not around, though she might eat less.

When i am back to the house, boom she will eat with me again, just so we gist and gossip.

But the most important thing is understanding how your partner is and flowing with it.

Las las family � bond is good.

Have you visited my signature today?

Take a look

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by sparko1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
ashewoboy:

It doesn't mean. A wife material would wait. If he says he doesn't want to eat then she can now eat her own food. That is how wife materials docheesy.

You are joking right, I am 70% sure your girlfriend doesn't know how to cook, cheesy cheesy,

You come you order yourself, if you don't like it, sleep like that, I am not your slave. grin cheesy

Ladies of this generation don't give a Bleep, they can't cook, if they try it's rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by blaise26abj(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Preshieben:
I eat first,then wait for him to come back and still eat with him grin cheesy

Lol . Your eye is usually on the meat or fish abi ? Oya confess
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by tnerro1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Any one that is convenient jor, is not very thing that should be measured by love jor. Before someone will think if you don’t eat together then there is no love
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by GetMeRight: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why wait? Make she die of hunger after finishing with the cooking work?
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Sterope(f): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good question!
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by berrystunn(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
What type of food?
Rich or poor couple?
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by favour32(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
No specific rules to make good home.What worked for couple A may not work for couple B
Therefore,na the couple nai know wetin them like.
Therefore,do as una like
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
blaise26abj:

Lol . Your eye is usually on the meat or fish abi ? Oya confess
Ehehn

Normally,as a wife material cool
Na both grin
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
angry

Mr poster just tell us you need advice on how to ruin your home and I’ll willingly help you..

Wait ko waiter color ni.

Hiss
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by GetMeRight: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
ashewoboy:

won't waiting promote cohesion? couples that eat together, bond togethercheesy .

Is this one of Okafor's laws or what?
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Stakeholders(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
EdwardRandy:
OP hunger never catch you. Except I'm at home when the food was cooked I see no reason why my wife should wait for me before she eats, what if I ate where I went? Only to come back finally and tell her I'm not hungry?

E get some kind questions wey una no suppose dey ask.

Please I will advise you whenever you went out always don't eat too much so that when you get home you will be able to eat.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
ashewoboy:

won't waiting promote cohesion? couples that eat together, bond togethercheesy.

Then the husband can stay out late in the night while the wife starves. Abeg if the husband/wife will not abuse the privilege theniit's fine
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by mofedamijo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
emae009:
Marriage or relationship is not a script... This is why there's a high rate of divorce these days. Everybody wants to follow what everybody does when the fact is that every relationship is unique.
If eating alone is what works or waiting for your husband, discuss it and do what works.

You are smart..... Every one should know that relationships and marriages are unique. All this standards are what leads to divorce.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Cornerstone2018: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
As the spirit leads
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by blaise26abj(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Preshieben:
Ehehn

Normally,as a wife material cool
Na both grin

God dey cheesy grin cheesy . Continue shey you hear . I’m sure when you were dating , you use to chook fork into his food during dinner dates . The man go don see the writing on the wall
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by witworth(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
E just be like say she wan shit, she must wait for her husband to shit.
If hungry come, then tell your ancestors you no get appetite
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Scottz: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
So that I go still carry money de treat ulcer abi
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by emmnprince(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

For this twenty first century...way husband nor dey quick come house in the evening.....

Na hungry go kill the woman

Make she dey wait...
Imagine me a real niggarrr go come manage to marry last last.....then my wife go dey wait for me.....me way go dey enter house around 2am and 3am after enough booze with my niggarrrrs for bar...

Then if na the period way she take dey nag......she nor go even see me for house for like three days.....

Na to marry your type sure pass. No go marry someone's innocent daughter wey you go dey give high bp back to back o!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by peacettw: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
What a funny question grin
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
blaise26abj:

God dey cheesy grin cheesy . Continue shey you hear . I’m sure when you were dating , you use to chook fork into his food during dinner dates . The man go don see the writing on the wall
when we were dating kwa grin

I never marry ohh
This user is still very much single as she isn't even ready to settle down with any man wink

I just dey tell u wety I go do when i marry

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by emmnprince(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
emae009:
Marriage or relationship is not a script... This is why there's a high rate of divorce these days. Everybody wants to follow what everybody does when the fact is that every relationship is unique.
If eating alone is what works or waiting for your husband, discuss it and do what works.

Abi o! Every relationship is unique.

But there's this kind unique bond between couples when they settle down together to eat at the table—even eating from the same plate.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by AlphaDigitals: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Are you or have you been looking for one of the best,modern and Professional Graphics/creative Designs brand in town, trust Alphadigitals

We are the best to help you handle your brand projects, checkout our thread in our Signature and also send us a message on 0 7 0 8 9 4 5 2 7 0 0

You can't resist our services
Image: Latest project for a fitness brand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.