Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? (23702 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Ndidi2: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

For this twenty first century...way husband nor dey quick come house in the evening.....

Na hungry go kill the woman

Make she dey wait...
Imagine me a real niggarrr go come manage to marry last last.....then my wife go dey wait for me.....me way go dey enter house around 2am and 3am after enough booze with my niggarrrrs for bar...

Then if na the period way she take dey nag......she nor go even see me for house for like three days.....

Ebenebe..
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Igedeegghead: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
A loving and caring wife should do that, I've lived with elderly couple in their 80s and 90s that do so.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by romunu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
What if the husband didn’t come back home that night? Who hungry beat make the person chop oo.
ashewoboy:
What is your take? should a wife wait for her husband to come back from work or wherever he is before she eats or she should eat alone?

Share your take.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by KarinaLove(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
A Good Stupid Wife Should Wait For Her Husband To Come Back Home Before She Should Eat.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by darlenese(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
I find it difficult to eat without my husband . I always wait till he returns .
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by emanobis(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
The wife should ask her own mum how she did it with the dad or it is her duty to know what works for her and her husband.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by izzyway: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
ashewoboy:
What is your take? should a wife wait for her husband to come back from work or wherever he is before she eats or she should eat alone?

Share your take.

you are not asking a relevant question.. food monger
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by 123simple: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
vibbb:
Lol, for new couple at honeymoon stage (1- 2 years) 100% allowed. But at see finish stage if u meet your food on the diny table you are blessed not to talk of eating together because mostly at this stage you are tends to dish your food all by yourself.

You get personal experience guy, she fit refuse cooking sef out of hanger, you go enter kitchen prepare your food yourself
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by yalik: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2021

27,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

Price - 13,000

See Price On Jumia

Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by wink2015(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
ashewoboy:

Share your take.

During festivity period they should eat together in the spirit of ONE LOVE.

But during ordinary days, the wife can eat alone.

When the Husband returns from work the wife should dish out food for him.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by EdwardRandy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Stakeholders:

Please I will advise you whenever you went out always don't eat too much so that when you get home you will be able to eat.
Yea I agree with you even if na two spoons, otherwise madam go think say another babe don dey cook give me lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Very stupid question. Una dey share one stomach?
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by moneyissweet(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
I swear na that see finish stage I dey now, laugh wan kill me here

vibbb:
Lol, for new couple at honeymoon stage (1- 2 years) 100% allowed. But at see finish stage if u meet your food on the diny table you are blessed not to talk of eating together because mostly at this stage you are tends to dish your food all by yourself.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by justking(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Eat as it suits you abeg.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Mftivi: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Human being get time type this kin topic. People dey oo.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Corporate2020: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
vibbb:

My brother, when I reach home for 11PM, na me dey go kitchen carry my food oooo.

I no expect wifey to dey hungry because of me nah. I married her to make her grow bigger and better grin grin
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by MummyD2020(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
It depends. If he comes back very late, why should she?
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by dominion001(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
So of all the problems in Nigeria ��, this is the only matter that is worrying this op!
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by NairaMaster1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
vibbb:

My man you got it.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by NairaMaster1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

For this twenty first century...way husband nor dey quick come house in the evening.....

Make she dey wait...
Imagine me a real niggarrr go come manage to marry last last.....then my wife go dey wait for me.....me way go dey enter house around 2am and 3am after enough booze with my niggarrrrs for bar...

Then if na the period way she take dey nag......she nor go even see me for house for like three days.....

My niggar. Weed is good for you. You're on point.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Bfss: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
No
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by tonyashburton: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Stewpid questions everywhere.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by placeofallure(f): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
kindkingsley:
U mean u guys do this everyday?

Do you attend shows or events everyday? Do you take a stroll everyday?
This one is constant- We eat together every blessed day neither of us is out of town.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by alexvic12: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
The funny thing is, this kind of issue that seems to be of no importance to some couples might break up other homes.

It is well.

Check my signature for your chrome extension that will help you to write well!
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lol my mum most times wait for my dad but sometimes when the hunger becomes unbearable she will eat alone.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Kay25(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
even if she is waiting no be she cook am and all dos tasting nko we she Don dey do
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
ashewoboy:

Share your take.

Depends on what she likes. Bt let her know it doesn’t mean u must have to wait for her too. Let’s everyone do as it pleases them. It’s a choice not a law.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by gare2510(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Depends on if I will be home before 7pm
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by 1stNumeroUno: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Most of us relate this "wait for spouse" thing from our parents. Don't forget that in those days there's no phone (means of communication), so every wife usually wait for her husband's regular return time to and just 10-20 mins beyond the usual can cause panic.
Re: Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? by Olajah81: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Make she dey wait...

May God continue to be enriching ur brain...

Honestly l always click on nairaland just to read ur comments....
Pple always enjoy ur write up here in Cyprus...
I mean all d keyboard warriors.... Not banking login grabber here in Cyprus......

Login banking grabber if u knw u knw...
Login grabber are bug time thief...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.