Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS (1665 Views)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Alexxxxadrewv: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
A female undergraduate has reportedly fainted after she received the news of the death of one of her lecturers.

According to a twitter user, @Spend0Gustav0, who shared the story, the unnamed female student fainted thrice on hearing the sad news of her lecturer’s death, who allegedly died of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).

No reason was given as to why she fainted, but according to those, who took to the comment section of the tweet, they made some assumptions.

Most assumed that there is a tendency that she had an amorous affair with the deceased and they might had unprotected intercourse, while he was alive.

His tweet read;
“My female coursemate fainted 3 times after she heard the news that our lecturer died of AIDs. I no understand why she faint”

See screenshot of his tweet.
https://loadedpulse.com/female-student-allegedly-faints-three-times-on-hearing-that-her-lecturer-died-of-aids/

Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Jeon(f): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Between us where everything has changed, I shout out to yourself, Blue
I am coloured by you I get blue, teary eyes, Blue
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Just like that, feeling itself, Blue
I want to go back to when I knew nothing, Blue.
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Alexxxxadrewv: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:

WTF Man
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Enoch07: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lol e get why
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Enoch07: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:
This one don mad oooo chai

Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Theama(m): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
If you know,you know.

Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:
Shey here resemble where u go sight your pre- nursery poem bah?

Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Jeon(f): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Enoch07:

This one don mad oooo chai

You are the dummy here, if to say ur IQ high you go under the meaning..
Especially @bolded

Jeon:
I want to go back to when I knew nothing Blue.

SmellySperm:

Shey here resemble where u go sight your pre- nursery poem bah?
Use ur low IQ to comprehend.

Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Jeon(f): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

WTF Man

A deep meaning.
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
e don happen!
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:

I am a dummy, if to say my IQ high i go understand say na rubbish i wrote
Especially @bolded

I have low IQ to comprehend.
Ok
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
He must have been her course adviser or mentor.
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Jeon(f): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
I am a dummy, if to say my IQ high i go under the meaning of the rubbish i wrote
Especially @bolded

I have low IQ to comprehend.

Editing keep it up..

I don pass that level, nah that time where I newly sign into NL..
U see ur IQ is lower than that of a developing embryo.. That's why you dy edit comments up and down.. .. Funny enough this one was made for encho abi wetin be ur name..

Jeon:

You are the dummy here, if to say ur IQ high you go under the meaning..
Especially @bolded

But wait why you quoted me. I think u and i no dy follow?
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:

Editing keep it up..

I don pass that level, nah that time where I newly sign into NL..
U see ur IQ is lower than that of a developing embryo.. That's why you dy edit comments up and down.. .. Funny enough this one was made for encho abi wetin be ur name..

But wait why you quoted me. I think u and i no dy follow?
@bolded. I dey follow u drag land?
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Caramia2020(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lol, e don happen, God dat see in d secret will surely reward openly, babe reward big pass am. It's well with her.
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Jeon(f): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

@bolded. I dey follow u drag land?

Ask urself again. you know say this moniker no dy in good terms with you abi.
And I no forget say I tell you make u no mention my name.
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jeon:

Ask urself again. you know say this moniker no dy in good terms with you abi.
And I no forget say I tell you make u no mention my name.
That one concern u. Coz i no notice u,talk more of noticing u weren't in gud terms with me.
Who u epp? Abeg shift

Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Jeon(f): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

That one concern u. Coz i no notice u,talk more of noticing u weren't in gud terms with me.
Who u epp? Abeg shift

U know notice me, nah him you carry ur busy body mention my moniker..

See guy dey ur dey make I dey my dey.. Nah God I take beg you.. .. Because I no dy do notice me cuz I hardly mention handles.
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:
A female undergraduate has reportedly fainted after she received the news of the death of one of her lecturers.

According to a twitter user, @Spend0Gustav0, who shared the story, the unnamed female student fainted thrice on hearing the sad news of her lecturer’s death, who allegedly died of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
Big lie
https://www.nairaland.com/5350427/marry-me-die-lady-faints

No reason was given as to why she fainted, but according to those, who took to the comment section of the tweet, they made some assumptions.

Most assumed that there is a tendency that she had an amorous affair with the deceased and they might had unprotected intercourse, while he was alive.

His tweet read;
“My female coursemate fainted 3 times after she heard the news that our lecturer died of AIDs. I no understand why she faint”

See screenshot of his tweet.
https://loadedpulse.com/female-student-allegedly-faints-three-times-on-hearing-that-her-lecturer-died-of-aids/
Big lie
https://www.nairaland.com/5350427/marry-me-die-lady-faints
Re: Female Student Faints Three Times On Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by lereinter(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2021
She was touched

(1) (Reply)

If She Isn't A Virgin, Why Pay For Her Bride Price Or Run Expensive Ceremonies ? / Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? / If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.