Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. (4353 Views)

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Sailingnorth: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Guys! Guys!!! Guys!!!

I done know how to thank God enough right now.
Y'all recall this story I once posted: https://www.nairaland.com/7402873/should-straff-female-neighbor-whos

It turned out it was a trap, but I escaped it.
It was a trap to tarnish my reputation by a woman of higher authority.

She set up Another trap using a 43 year old woman, this time it was worse. The woman gave me green lights shamelessly.

But just as things were about to climax, she relocated.
The 43 year old woman is seemingly divorced, or not. But is not in good terms with her children's father.

I'll write about the second ordeal sometime later. I was forced/pressured to resign.
Finally my mind is at rest.

When I'm in the mood I'll gist you all on the second temptation, it is crazier than the first.
MILFs are death traps, most of them are bittered and will seek to ruin your life.

Especially the divorced ones, young men, beware!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Taylor92: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
shocked
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Offpointng: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
A Wise old Ijaw man once told me, Any time a lady tries to lure you into having sex with her no matter how good or pure she might seem, (Flee not Run) and res-cue your life

I'd address guys patronising hookers or Prostitutes later, on what a Wise old Ibibio man once told me, before talking on spending on girls that are not your wife on what A Wise old Ikwerre man once told me. but for now, Just be very Careful.

9 Likes

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by seniorgozman(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
There is nothing special about sex

6 Likes

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Sailingnorth: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
seniorgozman:

That shii is overrated.

4 Likes

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Isokoboy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Offpointng:
A Wise old Ijaw man once told me, Any time a lady tries to lure you into having sex with her no matter how good or pure she might seem, (Flee not Run) and res-cue your life

I'd address guys patronising hookers or Prostitutes later, on what a Wise old Ibibio man once told me, before talking on spending on girls that are not your wife on what A Wise old Ikwerre man once told me. but for now, Just be very Careful.

We they wait oo
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Ceasarceasar: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2023
seniorgozman:

Honestly bro ..

1 Like

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Lance008(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2023
Abeg explain make we learn
To be honest failed people want u ruined by all means

4 Likes

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by talented321: 12:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Sailingnorth:

That shii is overrated.

That's because you are a male. grin. I thank God for making us the ones who enjoy the pleasures of sex the very most. I believe it is a way of compensating for the pain we go through during birthing children.

The mentality above is another reasons why you push us into cheating you guys because, you start to abandon your conjugal responsibility in the name of 'sex is overrated'.
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Sailingnorth:

That shii is overrated.

Na lie. Sex is life, let’s not pretend.
Maybe you have been having sex with ugly girls.
The highest pleasure is when the diiikk is inside a beautiful girls pusssy
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 26, 2023
seniorgozman:

Nothing at all.

Having done all the sex styles in the Kamasutra bible,
I can say with King Solomon that, All is vanity and vexation of the spirit and there is no profit under the Sun"

5 Likes

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Dshocker(m): 3:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Sailingnorth:
Guys! Guys!!! Guys!!!

I done know how to thank God enough right now.
Y'all recall this story I once posted: https://www.nairaland.com/7402873/should-straff-female-neighbor-whos

It turned out it was a trap, but I escaped it.
It was a trap to tarnish my reputation by a woman of higher authority.

She set up Another trap using a 43 year old woman, this time it was worse. The woman gave me green lights shamelessly.

But just as things were about to climax, she relocated.
The 43 year old woman is seemingly divorced, or not. But is not in good terms with her children's father.

I'll write about the second ordeal sometime later. I was forced/pressured to resign.
Finally my mind is at rest.

When I'm in the mood I'll gist you all on the second temptation, it is crazier than the first.
MILFs are death traps, most of them are bittered and will seek to ruin your life.

Especially the divorced ones, young men, beware!!!

So in all your life, the only challenge you face, are women chasing you around with temptation of sex?

Guy rest ✍️

2 Likes

Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Collins4u1(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2023
wahalur
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Britishpea: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2023
seniorgozman:

Maybe you get pile. People with piles are the ones always saying this. They don’t enjoy sex. Anything thag will make you last at least 10 mins, you must enjoy the sex. Thr more you thrust the more you enjoy it. Except if the girl isn’t wet and she’s not pretty.
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by DyingFetus: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Op wake from your dream
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Uchenna10(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Offpointng:

Abeg post it.....only u ijaw,Ibibio,and ikwerre..... ikwerre men wey too like women
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Nobaga500(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Na lie. Sex is life, let’s not pretend.
Maybe you have been having sex with ugly girls.
The highest pleasure is when the diiikk is inside a beautiful girls pusssy
No bi lie
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by damosky12(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2023
seniorgozman:

Absolutely! It always end in that thing done call "post-nut clarity." No matter how "good" it felt, sex with the wrong person and/or the wrong time will come back to haunt you. Selah.
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by damosky12(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Maybe you get pile. People with piles are the ones always saying this. They don’t enjoy sex. Anything thag will make you last at least 10 mins, you must enjoy the sex. Thr more you thrust the more you enjoy it. Except if the girl isn’t wet and she’s not pretty.

grin dream world. Reality will soon dawn on you.
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Auraking: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Lucky you.

Abeg check my signature and patronize me o
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Sailingnorth: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dshocker:

So in all your life, the only challenge you face, are women chasing you around with temptation of sex?

Guy rest ✍️

I devoted a few minutes of my time to type things that may help someone become a better person, and here you are with a contribution that isn't helping.

Why are you even here?
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Dshocker(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sailingnorth:

I devoted a few minutes of my time to type things that may help someone become a better person, and here you are with a contribution that isn't helping.

Why are you even here?

I am here to simply ask you to stop it.
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Sailingnorth: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:
Op wake from your dream

The wwrey in you couldn't wait to jump out.
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by emekalovepets: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
May thunder fire you for ur dull brain 🧠 sex is life if na lie ask r Kelly
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Sailingnorth: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's because you are a male. grin. I thank God for making us the ones who enjoy the pleasures of sex the very most. I believe it is a way of compensating for the pain we go through during birthing children.

The mentality above is another reasons why you push us into cheating you guys because, you start to abandon your conjugal responsibility in the name of 'sex is overrated'.

This one na hoe low show
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by Sailingnorth: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dshocker:

I am here to simply ask you to stop it.

This wan dey craze.
Re: I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. by mrjojo: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
For a guy still trying to figure out life, you are pretty pre-occupied with s.ex

(1) (Reply)

I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). / Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) / Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.