Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu (45238 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by TurnnewIeaf: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Where is that useless sweerychick that said Unknown gunmen are the same as DSS.
I wonder why such a self acclaimed married woman will reason like a pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by forgiveness: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Lmao grin grin grin Interesting and funny but not interesting and funny if I am in that position. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Commentor: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Terrence99:

Because your mother's nudes are on it.

Finish him.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Newton85: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Dear UGM, please don't spare any Eboe saboteur from your wrath. I fully support you. The vast majority of your Eboe people support your killings, so keep crushing any Eboe politician or civilian that wants to hold election in Anambla. No election in Anambla, that's the order!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Babastrong(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=IJOBA11 post=106369334]THAT SHOULD NOT BE YOUR CONCERN BRUH, AFTER ALL TINUBU MADE IT CLEAR THAT IGBOS AND YORUBAS ARE ENEMIES

TAKE YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR FULANI BRETHREN CUZ BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER[my friend who is blood, who is water? By the time you drag yoruba into your enemity, you'll surely know that water(the most powerful symbol of nature) can consume anything in it path. Choose enemy carefully.]
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by InHeaven(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2021
You can continue fooling yourself and like minds. Ipob lunatics are behind all the senseless killings in the East.

Don't worry, u sev go eat breakfast. It's Matter of time
socialmediaman:
@mods seun mynd44 lalasticlala There’s no evidence of this post on any of these only 3 pages that show up on Facebook search for Barr Fabian Onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/fabian.onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006491074604

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004400206837

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

That's your wish but sorry, everywhere is calm in the east.

You people keep lying against Igbos.

That's how you people kept blackmailing Igbo's in 2014 and finally you brought this monster of a dictator.

May your wish on the Igbo's be fulfilled upon your life and family. Amen
hehe! One day, you'd want to visit Igbo from any neighbouring state you've gone to sojourn from the anarchy and you'd be accosted by them. Say amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Prayfortheworld: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2021
Na mumu no go believe in Biafra at the point of death
I had an encounter with them the other day though they were friendly.

Biafra must come
I will support Biafra agitation till my last day on earth

Nigeria has made life unbearable for me and a lot of people, let the country divide

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by PROVERBZ(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization
no nobody would do anything. Nigerian government would not do anything we want ipob to think they are in charge and come out like a disciplined army so that we can kill them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by hayqiumba(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Buy MTN Data and other network at the cheapest and affordable rate

MTN PROMO

1gb @ 300
2gb @ 600
3gb @ 900
5gb @ 1500

Buy 10gb get 1gb free

Offer valid while stock last...

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by stanluiz(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2021
I think the barrister is exaggerating undecided

Gunmen can't acquire Russia surface to air missle , and ak49. No militia in Nigeria have such Advance weapon. I doubt Nigeria army have such caliber of weapons.

What he saw was ak47 and local made machine gun.

I don't know what is stopping Obiano to declare a military Operation in Idemili axis down to nnewi to root out those bastards just like Nyson wike did In Rivers State.

Obiano wake up! This is the time for action!

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:
You're a fool if you think it won't affect south south.
You forget Asaba massacre?...
You forget that Asaba is closer to Anambra..and just a few seconds walk
You forget also Imo also share boundaries with Rivers
You will be reported and blocked for insults...why are you pained. Every state for itself,if you want to destroy your states it's none of my business. Now and then is different, everyone will block their borders now, with their own force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Bigchristo: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
lekankolade:
FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

By Barr Fabian Onwughalu, former Chairman Ohaneze Lagos Branch on his Facebook page

As I concluded my case at High Court 3 Nnewi, Anambra State today, I drove to the New Spare Parts Market to buy engine oil for my generator. Thereafter, I quickly proceeded to my country home to meet one of my errand boys, Mr. Anayo who had been waiting at the gate since 4pm to see me for some allowance.

After the traffic light junction, I decided to increase my speed to 80 kph, but lo and behold, a black Toyota Rav 4 suddenly appeared behind, trailing me. When I noticed that the car though old despite the model, 2010, had no number plate,I became very curious and suspicious. My first line of thought was that they could be either armed robbers who trailed me from the Access Bank ATM where I withdrew N20,000 out of which I had used 6k and 2k to buy PMS and engine oil respectively or some exuberant youths on alcoholic and drug spree.Whichever was the case, I decided to speed off far away from them since I trusted my turbo charged ride called "Terrorist Kid" new model 2018 model. In a twinkle of an eye I had cruised to 100kph, but the vehicle kept following up with a gap of less than 5 yards. I thought of driving into the Otolo Police Station, but quickly remembered that they had relocated to the CPS due to the fear of the unknown GU end. As I was contemplating what to do,the worst happened. As I slowed down to avoid the potholes at Orizu Petrol Station their car overtook me in a Gestapo style s in a James Bond movie and blocked both my car and an oncoming Range Rover sports 2020 model.
now". I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise. One came to me and barked, " Oga Judge, what are you doing to bring Nnamdi KANU out? I told him that I just came back from Abuja last week where I joined his defence team free of charge. He told me to continue and that God will bless me.

While two of them were interrogating the driver of the Range the other two were chanting "no Biafra, no election" while the one who with me told me to go and tell the politicians to stop wasting the lives of innocent youths who throng their meetings as they are ready to blow up any political meeting venue henceforth. After about ten minutes, he retreated to the Range and ordered the driver who introduced himself as a son of Igwe Orizu, Igwe Nnewi and the owner of the petrol station out of the car and returned his two phones to him.

As this was going on another team arrived with a Honda Pilot,forced a mab who was watching the drama afar in his car oblivious of the danger lurking behind him. The second group shouted that they were the backup squad. Meanwhile as their eyes concentrated on the vehicles, I quietly reversed into the Obindu petrol station, left my keys in the ignition and scaled the dwarf fence into the cassava farmland nearby.

They later left with the four cars and the owner of the last car which they commandeered.

THANK GOD THEY DID NOT SEE ANY POLITICAL PARTY INSIGNIA ON ME AND MY CAR. MOREOVER, THEY THOUGHT I WAS A SECURITY AGENT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THEM, BUT WHEN THEY SAW ME IN MY LAWYER'S APPAREL, THEY BECAME FRIENDLY.I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER SO MANY HOURS AS MY BP WHICH SHOT UP TO 180 IS YET TO SUBSIDE.

ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE ON THIS IMBROGLIO.

Today I confirm that these boys are armed to the teeth as I saw them korokoro wielding AK 49, Machine Guns, Antiaircraft missiles Russian made SMG, LA rifle and pistols. On particular boy of about 30 years who seems to be the leader had the ammunition belt rolled round his body like wrapper with two pistols by his trousers side pockets.

Source : Facebook.com
Go and thank your God for sparing your life, also do something to release NMK because the continuous detention will bring more anger to the land FG and other political leaders in that region are not doing well by letting NMK in detention, were everything will totally escalate is when the guy die in detention that region won’t no peace anymore, I keep saying it federal government should use diplomacy to handle the issues of Biafra rather than trying to crush them, are sitting Governor Willie Obiano refused to show up for independent celebrations yesterday I am pretty sure he gathered lots of intelligent information of what would have happened that’s why they all boycotted the celebrations, but it’s a shame though

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by McBishop2020: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
The Gunmen are on a mission: to send great message to politicians. Going by the write-up, the man was not hurt or killed. According to him, the Gunmen thought that he was a politician and when they discovered that he was not, they were friendly and ended up giving him a message on the political situation in Anambra to pass across.

1. Any youth who dies for a politician does not deserve a RIP comment.
2. Politicians should work or fight to release the peoples' leader in detention.
3. The No-Election-in-Anambra enforcer wilding guns are on a definite mission which everyone knows.
4. They are not robbers, aimless killers, skull miners, rapist, and common thieves.
5. To them, disassociate yourself from anything election and enjoy your peace.
6. My take, politicians in the southeast should restrategise for their own sake / good, while Government opt for dialogue because the case seems to be for and against them.

Thank you.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Terrence99: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
stanluiz:
I think the barrister is exaggerating undecided

Gunmen can't acquire Russia surface to air missle , and ak49. No militia in Nigeria have such Advance weapon. I doubt Nigeria army have such caliber of weapons.

What he saw was ak47 and local made machine gun.

I don't know what is stopping Obiano to declare a military Operation in Idemili axis down to nnewi to root out those bastards just like Nyson wike did In Rivers State.

Obiano wake up! This is the time for action!

Surface to air missile? No. They don't have it.
AK 49, it's possible they have it.

Asides that, the lawyer is a lying loudmouth.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Ayoefa: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2021
NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys will still claim that they are DSS and Fulanis.
Ph even better, it's Buhari that's paying them to terrorize the SE.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

But the other federation units should not allow others to form their own country? Abi?
Nobody stops anyone, that one is between you and FG, does not concern other states. All state for itself, every state must fund their individual security vigilante outfits, well armed with automatic guns, and armoured carriers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by gimakon2(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2021
As una no wan give them their Biafra with peace , una go give them with wahala.
Maybe when they finish with Nigerian government , them go know say Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen na childs play.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2021
IJOBA11:
HE IS A FULANI MAN
Am rivers...this time around no space for terrorists, don't compare now and 1960, we have money and heavy guns too.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by WaffenSS(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2021
This man is a liar.

He said he saw them with anti-aircraft missiles.

SAMs are not man-portable and MANPADS are not available to ragtag terrorists.

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Alexis11:

What is happening is not unexpected.
Northern Muslims also hailed Boko Haram when they started.
Yes so you want to compete with them on terrorism too grin
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Commentor: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Bigchristo:
Go and thank your God for sparing your life, also do something to release NMK because the continuous detention will bring more anger to the land FG and other political leaders in that region are not doing well by letting NMK in detention, were everything will totally escalate is when the guy die in detention that region won’t no peace anymore, I keep saying it federal government should use diplomacy to handle the issues of Biafra rather than trying to crush them, are sitting Governor Willie Obiano refused to show up for independent celebrations yesterday I am pretty sure he gathered lots of intelligent information of what would have happened that’s why they all boycotted the celebrations, but it’s a shame though

If I were a police officer, I would kill MNK.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2021
McBishop2020:
The Gunmen are on a mission: to send great message to politicians. Going by the write-up, the man was not hurt or killed. According to him, the Gunmen thought that he was a politician and when they discovered that he was not, they were friendly and ended up giving him a message on the political situation in Anambra to pass across.

1. Any youth who dies for a politician does not deserve a RIP comment.
2. Politicians should work or fight to release the peoples' leader in detention.
3. The No-Election-in-Anambra enforcer wilding guns are on a definite mission which everyone knows.
4. They are not robbers, aimless killers, skull miners, rapist, and common thieves.
5. To them, disassociate yourself from anything election and enjoy your peace.
6. My take, politicians in the southeast should restrategise for their own sake / good, while Government opt for dialogue because the case seems to be for and against them.

Thank you.
FG will enforce elections in all states for igbos that want to participate in the elections, we have seen it happen before. Everyone should be calm.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Emmhychidi(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
1. we never supported buhari. Never. 2. The use off force/violence/killings in d east to pursue an ideology is what put southerners off your agitations. We don't wish evil on Ibos,and anyone, hausa,fulani, Yoruba, e t c.. 3.if everything is ok and calm in d east, like u said, can you come out and do business freely on Mondays and Tuesdays? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, unlike in South where u are free at all times. 4. You are causing harm to yourselves, for example, I heard of deaths in hospital cos of Monday and Tuesday no movement lockdown. Were the deaths not Eastern deaths, your own people. The burnt vehicles on lockdown days, are they not Eastern owned vehicles? Look me in d face and say the Biafra agitators were not d ones who beheaded that hausa man on Monday/Tuesday at nkpor square accompanied by that letter of no Biafra no election, tell me to my face that Biafra killers were not the ones who shot and killed d house of rep politicians driver at nkpor at d campaign train. Tell me to my face that biafra sit at home enforcers were not d ones who murders doc akinyuli on Tuesday. Lastly, I don't hate people. But I wish there could be biafra, but with diplomacy, not confrontation... Yes we in South support Biafra, but not d methods used as vehicle to achieve it.i hit the "like" button to agree with ur last statement, cos I wish all humans, including ibos well

So who beheaded the Fulani man in Kwara state ... Sense is far from you sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Powersurge:

B4 they have leader. Now, they have become bandits. A very dangerous headless group to deal with.
Exactly my point, just criminal elements running around with guns and tacit support of dumb masses, this only breeds hell for the innocent.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Brimstone77: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Someone under duress have the time to check the names of guns,cars,and even the year their car was made and the country that built their guns...

Oga continue..
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Emmhychidi:

So who beheaded the Fulani man in Kwara state ... Sense is far from you sir...
blanket reply.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mybiz234: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB is already the monster they created. They look like they are the modified version of Boko Haram members from Mali.

IPOB is the monster made by Buahri and the southeast governors
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by allthingsgood: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Another Yoruba Muslim fabricated lies.

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.

Kontinuu...premium tears loading grin
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=uptownmusic post=106370161]
You will be reported and blocked for insults...why are you pained. Every state for itself,if you want to destroy your states it's none of my business. Now and then is different, everyone will block their borders now, with their own force.[/quote Which force you get?...how do you think that is possible? How do you know who is igbo and who is not when the people in Asaba speak igbo.. the people that share boundaries with imo in rivers speak igbo and are sympathetic to their brothers in the East...so how do you stop it
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization
Shut up angry
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
Someone under duress have the time to check the names of guns,cars,and even the year their car was made and the country that built their guns...

Oga continue..
That you would have shit your pants,does not mean that everyone is a Coward too.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old / Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo) / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.