Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At (1764 Views)

Has An Owl Stared At You Before. What Happened Afterwards / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2022
So my purpose to girls is for them to be looking at my face Abi? My face is a decoration for humanity, stare at him but don’t talk to him or date him. I know there are so many guys like me out there so no problem. I will give you people something to stare at, enjoy the view..at least I get to have a purpose, I give the breast gender happiness with my beauty since that’s the only thing anybody ever loved about me.

Guys that can relate no worry God got us, nobody ever loved me for anything else outside my looks, people only love to stare at us, they never help us or girls never take us seriously while everyone envy us and hate on us.

I started glowing and enjoying life for the first time in years and that’s when my landlady drove me out of her house, I have never done anything bad to this woman. I’ll because of envy, the whole world envies me but God big pass una

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by MaverickA3: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by SarutobiEky(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
OP. Kill yourself if you can. Leave the girls alone make dem rest.
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Kolena: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettydevil:
So my purpose to girls is for them to be looking at my face Abi? My face is a decoration for humanity, stare at him but don’t talk to him or date him. I know there are so many guys like me out there so no problem. I will give you people something to stare at, enjoy the view..at least I get to have a purpose, I give the breast gender happiness with my beauty since that’s the only thing anybody ever loved about me.

Guys that can relate no worry God got us, nobody ever loved me for anything else outside my looks, people only love to stare at us, they never help us or girls never take us seriously while everyone envy us and hate on us.

I started glowing and enjoying life for the first time in years and that’s when my landlady drove me out of her house, I have never done anything bad to this woman. I’ll because of envy, the whole world envies me but God big pass una
Bro, we need to talk. I've been seeing your posts, and i can totally relate to everything you say. Please reply my mail.
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kolena:

Bro, we need to talk. I've been seeing your posts, and i can totally relate to everything you say. Please reply my mail.
Honestly? You can relate? undecided
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettydevil:

You must be so ugly and insecure... grin
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
You must be so ugly and insecure... grin

I missed you too datboredberry grin kiss
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kolena:

Message me properly here sueleftme@gmail.com
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Kolena: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettydevil:

Message me properly here sueleftme@gmail.com

I've sent you a mail
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Bennayou(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairalanders help me with job!

Any type of a good job on water, land and air in any part of the country/world/universe with accommodation and perhaps feeding.

Computer literate. I can drive anything 4,3 and 2 wheels tyres.
Please 07061536243

I can MacGyver the heck out of anything grin
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettydevil:

I missed you too datboredberry grin kiss
small winch
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
small winch

Lol you can’t even greet your baby , I won’t buy you a diamond necklace again
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kolena:

I've sent you a mail

Bro it’s actually shalomleftme@gmail.com sorry resend it
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettydevil:

typical winch behaviour.. grin

Prettydevil:

Lol you can’t even greet your baby , I won’t buy you a diamond necklace again
shocked

Pay with what? Your fine face? grin

I thought you're 30+ and still living with mum and dad! angry
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by marsman: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wake up man, People with pretty face even get more favoured than others... You might just be outrightly ugly or normal and annoying reason why people don't wanna mix with yaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Vitamin17(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
embarassed is not funny if I waka i go look ground like zombie sad.. fine face is a curse
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Kolena: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Prettydevil:

Alright, I've resent it
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:
Wake up man, People with pretty face even get more favoured than others... You might just be outrightly ugly or normal and annoying reason why people don't wanna mix with yaa

You smelly Toto people don’t stare at normal people like desperate pigs, if I was normal people I don’t know won’t stare so much and tell their friends “see this fine boy” almost daily u fool
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by marsman: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Prettydevil:

You smelly Toto people don’t stare at normal people like desperate pigs, if I was normal people I don’t know won’t stare so much and tell their friends “see this fine boy” almost daily u fool
Ugly baboon why do they now hate you. ODE better wake up
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

Ugly people never make threads, they just observe the world from a distance. But you see pretty Gods like me? We are douchebags because everyone licks our spit and kiss our ass. I am a rude arrogant bastard because I’m too pretty
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
I am a douchebag, a psycopath, a narcissist, bipolar, a misogynist, an alpha male, a pretty boy, a kind person, arrogant person, proud as Bleep , braggadocio, a patriarch and above all a god on earth. I am prettyboy , a man who has lost touch with reality from extreme admiration and is partially insane. Yes I’m a realist, you see how I told you my flaws Also grin
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
True story I’m suicidal, you don’t even know I’m like this because I’m trying to hide from the fact that I have no life outside my pretty face but you people only see what you like and miss the clues that says THIS NIGGA IS SUICIDAL AS FVCK
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

I am only a pretty face, every other aspect of my life is shit, my bad attitude has ruined me as well as my addiction so all I have is to brag about my looks so instead of YOU feeling insecure about me bragging about my looks and thinking “how dare this man come here and rant about being pretty” maybe you should be grateful that you have friends and family who love you and things you have archived in life and me all I have to brag about at 30 is “I am pretty”

Why don’t you leave me alone to brag about the only good thing in my life? I have failed at everything else, why are you dragging my beauty with me? You want me to lose that as well? Nigga or female, I am truly a pretty boy but you see my life? I am a failure, my addictions ruined me, so stop dragging my beauty with me
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by marsman: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Prettydevil:

I am only a pretty face, every other aspect of my life is shit, my bad attitude has ruined me as well as my addiction so all I have is to brag about my looks so instead of YOU feeling insecure about me bragging about my looks and thinking “how dare this man come here and rant about being pretty” maybe you should be grateful that you have friends and family who love you and things you have archived in life and me all I have to brag about at 30 is “I am pretty”

Why don’t you leave me alone to brag about the only good thing in my life? I have failed at everything else, why are you dragging my beauty with me? You want me to lose that as well? Nigga or female, I am truly a pretty boy but you see my life? I am a failure, my addictions ruined me, so stop dragging my beauty with me
Lol cheesy Nairaland nothing really exists here the land of Nothingness
If you want me to believe you are not ugly let me see your pics pretty boy cheesy
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

Lol cheesy Nairaland nothing really exists here the land of Nothingness
If you want me to believe you are not ugly let me see your pics pretty boy cheesy

Lol never, enjoy the curiosity...life loses its spark when the cat is out of the bag. Keep thinking what tf does this monkey truly look like, normal, pretty or ugly af grin
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by marsman: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol never, enjoy the curiosity...life loses its spark when the cat is out of the bag. Keep thinking what tf does this monkey truly look like, normal, pretty or ugly af grin
Ugly as fu.c.k
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

Ugly as fu.c.k

Lol your insecurities are just showing like crazy, ndohh...you must hate beautiful people. You go dey alright ugly ass mofo grin
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by marsman: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol your insecurities are just showing like crazy, ndohh...you must hate beautiful people. You go dey alright ugly ass mofo grin

Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=marsman post=109420283][/quote]

Lol insucure gorilla bye
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2022

Lol insucure gorilla bye
Re: Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At by Boogyman557: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

26 Years Old Lady Tired To Be Lonely! / How Y’all See This Text To My Girlfriend Nairalanders / My girlfriend said Don't Use Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.