Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Dream We Were Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dream We Were Kissing (1250 Views)

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dream We Were Kissing by born2boink(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2012
I went to hotel yesterday to watched chelsea vs napoli, the hotel being occupant still have some vacant seats because if you did not buy drink except girls whom were allowed free, you would not be allowed. I sat with my own cold beer of star sipping with straw, girls pump in too at late hour, one sat beside me and I tried to pretend as gentle boy

I said to her Hi, she replied with smiles, She looked at me,she was in mini skirt and no doubt,she will be a love peddlers and her boobs pump out from a chest which I stylishly peep at,

She claimed she has seen my face before here and I told her I come to this hotel once a while to relax myself,I was on second bottle of star and I ask what drink she want,she said power horse. I gave her 500h for power house,she goes get it,she returned it changed which I rejected, she ask me if I will be spending night with her..I smiled,she asked if I was shy,I smile again, I said no but she should not worry herself,she gave me her number should in case I wish to see her, next she was sitting next to another guy, I didn't get piss off since I was used to this type of girls in my days when I used to attend brothel, but the worst was I had a dream about this girl again. I swear, in the dream we were kissing and she even visited my house but we did not intimate in the dream, I wake up confusing what to do,I do not want to Bleep ashewo again and wondering what could make me dream of her,I have not delete her yet
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2012
Wale dis tin na from village, I swear u dey cupboard for ijebu dey cough money for ya uncle.

Babe pray , pray oo!
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by mikuz(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2012
Lmao
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Adey09(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2012
I strongly agree too, He definitely needs prayers
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Rhymez(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2012
Its a sign of malaria, u better visit the doctor in australia. grin
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by 5hakeyrah(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2012
May b dat was wat u had in mind bfr goin tu bed.Just delete her number.
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Vansnickers: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2012
LoL'd, that's some crazy Stuff right there!!
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by mikuz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
born2fuck: I went to hotel yesterday to watched chelsea vs napoli, the hotel being occupant still have some vacant seats because if you did not buy drink except girls whom were allowed free, you would not be allowed. I sat with my own cold beer of star sipping with straw, girls pump in too at late hour, one sat beside me and I tried to pretend as gentle boy

I said to her Hi, she replied with smiles, She looked at me,she was in mini skirt and no doubt,she will be a love peddlers and her boobs pump out from a chest which I stylishly peep at,

She claimed she has seen my face before here and I told her I come to this hotel once a while to relax myself,I was on second bottle of star and I ask what drink she want,she said power horse. I gave her 500h for power house,she goes get it,she returned it changed which I rejected, she ask me if I will be spending night with her..I smiled,she asked if I was shy,I smile again, I said no but she should not worry herself,she gave me her number should in case I wish to see her, next she was sitting next to another guy, I didn't get piss off since I was used to this type of girls in my days when I used to attend brothel, but the worst was I had a dream about this girl again. I swear, in the dream we were kissing and she even visited my house but we did not intimate in the dream, I wake up confusing what to do,I do not want to fu ck ashewo again and wondering what could make me dream of her,I have not delete her yet
and i thought you were born2fu ck?
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Daywalker1: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
grin were you afraid of her?
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by sexlog(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
Funny! Sometimes last year i also dreamt that i was making love with a girl.
The next day around 8pm, we made love!
Dream could be funny attimes.
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by dadicvila(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
5hakeyrah: May b dat was wat u had in mind bfr goin tu bed.Just delete her number.
u dey advice this guy...no waste ur energy
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by eemmason(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
The #Gbagauns are gorgeous, even gave me a blurry vision!
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Lexusgs430: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2012
Commence a 40 days & 40 nights fasting session, to cast the demons out of your dreams - world, or else the next thing you will be asking advice on, is that you also just had a wet - dream!
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by WebSurfer(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2012
₪Å̶̷̩̥͡ devil give ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ that dream, Kissing her is not a good one, utterly distruction , hope ♈̷̴̩ȍǘ get her number off ♈̷̴̩ȍǘr phone n 4get abt it, try never 2 have anything to do with an Ashewooo
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by born2boink(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2012
I am not joking with dreaming about her, I never think of her before going to bed so the dream make me a bit nervous,I have deleted her number after so many thought, even if I wish to have sex, not someone I had a dream and precise she could have mammy spirit, will change my football centre next time.Thanks
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by tellwisdom: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2012
born2fuck: I am not joking with dreaming about her, I never think of her before going to bed so the dream make me a bit nervous,I have deleted her number after so many thought, even if I wish to have sex, not someone I had a dream and precise she could have mammy spirit, will change my football centre next time.Thanks

cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by honeric01(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2012
Miracles indeed happen, so born2fuck is running from punny? God is great!
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Fourcade(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2012
Ghost of GirlfriendsAshewos Past taunting you bro!
Wtf is HisChild when one needs his bible talk?
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by itiswell1(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2012
Bros u don't enter am. Am sure you are still thinking of her.
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by jaybee3(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2012
It is well
Re: I Dream We Were Kissing by Whynow(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
Must be malaria

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Act The Way They Do? / My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories / Poor Sexual Performance In Women : The Causes And The Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.