Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors (486 Views)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by KaideeGee(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Disclaimer: Please this post is for genuine followers of Christ all others please take the back seat. I may or may not reply to criticism. If you are not born again please don't cause problems for those who want to learn. This may or may not be a long post, depending on who is reading.

Shalom

Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by KaideeGee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Father thank you for your word, we bless you always, take the glory for everything you have done. We ask, Father for cleansing, purify us of every contamination, impurity whatsoever, prepare our hearts for you, make us vessels for your honor, sanctified for you useful for every good work, Lord let your word find good soil in our hearts, producing even hundred fold, let us be hearers and doers of your word, give us the power to do your will alone. Amen.
Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by KaideeGee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Galatians 6:6-7
[6]Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
[7]Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

The above passage seems very self explanatory to me. I do not want to expound too much on it. We are in an age where the forces of darkness are doing all they can, working overtime to usurp the way God made things to be. Glory be to God, for in all things, we are more than conquerors.
A particular area that has been targeted very much over the years is the area of giving in the church; there are many who claim that instead of giving to teachers of the word, it is better to give to the less privileged, out some other group of people, but honestly the scripture is very clear on this issue. The keeper of a vineyard has every right to eat from his vineyard. Even Jesus encouraged the woman who anointed His feet, saying that we will always have the poor, but we will not always have Him.
Brethren I do not want you to be ignorant, for the devil is like a roaring lion looking for who to devour. Do not let him shake your foundation of giving, for what you sow, you reap. Beware brethren, for the days are evil... Watch and pray.

Peace...
Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by budaatum: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Give your school fees and your rent money so your pastor can immensly bless you.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by Taywon: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
If ypu need some prospective airdrop and minning app dm me
Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by ahnie: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Stupid thread.
I rather give the money to kids in orphanage homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by Matheusmartin: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Op is either a pastor, or a son of a pastor.

Business dey bleeed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by cybersoldiers: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mc of ceremony is usually paid, Speakers at organized programs are all paid, teachers are all paid, why won't teachers of the word of life be paid?

Explain to me why you think pastors don't deserve a good reward after teaching and pronouncing the blessings on members of a congregation?

You see where Satan has blindfolded the people on the world?

The day of reaping, those who sow in lives of ministers of God shall reap blessings of God of the pastors, those who sow only in the life of their family members shall also receive their rewards from them, they that sow theirs in prostitutes shall also reap from their them sorrow etc.

Its only those that gave to pastors, prophets of God that will reap the rewards. Every other place you sow, you'll lose the rewards.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by Workch: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
KaideeGee:
Disclaimer: Please this post is for genuine followers of Christ all others please take the back seat. I may or may not reply to criticism. If you are not born again please don't cause problems for those who want to learn. This may or may not be a long post, depending on who is reading.

Shalom

You are looking for those that Wil give you money to buy private jet.
Charlatan

1 Like

Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by Workch: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Mc of ceremony is usually paid, Speakers at organized programs are all paid, teachers are all paid, why won't teachers of the word of life be paid?

Explain to me why you think pastors don't deserve a good reward after teaching and pronouncing the blessings on members of a congregation?

You see where Satan has blindfolded the people on the world?

The day of reaping, those who sow in lives of ministers of God shall reap blessings of God of the pastors, those who sow only in the life of their family members shall also receive their rewards from them, they that sow theirs in prostitutes shall also reap from their them sorrow etc.

Its only those that gave to pastors, prophets of God that will reap the I rewards. Every other place you sow, you'll lose the rewards.
Because they are adding no value in the real sense. The fictional value they add cannot be measured like that of a teacher or Mc.

They are scammers
Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by cybersoldiers: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
Because they are adding no value in the real sense. The fictional value they add cannot be measured like that of a teacher or Mc.

They are scammers

What of those who actually adds value?
Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by Workch: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

What of those who actually adds value?
Values like?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by greencard: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please if God lays in your heart to give , just do it, don't listen to any "woke noise"

Giving to pastor and church leadership is not bad, it's in fact a good thing and attract blessings

Jesus said whoever gives a prophet a gift will get the reward of a prophet. Remember people give to Jesus ministry too , that was why jusdas was a treasurer .

I understand that there are fake pastors who are more concerned about milking the gullible congregation into giving, for their own filthy lucre and selfish desires , but then , giving is under GOD not under man , hence give cheerfully because of God not because any man forces or induce you to give
Re: Do Not Stop Giving To Your Pastors by OloshoMan: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2021
F

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Reality We Live In / Should A Christian Meditate? / What Is The Finger Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.