Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex (39102 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by JovialJune(f): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nice comments here, really nice.

4 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
When and if I get married and my husband hurts me,I will deny him sex till he finds a way to make me happy again. Why should any reasonable man get erection when his wife is hurt?So don't go close to your wife for sex if she's hurt,solve the problems first before coming for 360degrees and snake in the monkey shadow styles lol

Some men think women are logs of wood to be treated anyway they want to. Thankfully, strong wise women like you will teach them otherwise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by crackhaus: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
What exactly is the offence?

Tell us the offence before we can know if withholding sex is a commensurate punishment.

Some women can deny you sex just because you didn't buy something for them.
In this case, it's best to leave her be and let her keep withholding that sex till she's tired.

4 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by crackhaus: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
When and if I get married and my husband hurts me,I will deny him sex till he finds a way to make me happy again. Why should any reasonable man get erection when his wife is hurt?So don't go close to your wife for sex if she's hurt,solve the problems first before coming for 360degrees and snake in the monkey shadow styles lol
By the fourth or fifth time, he would have gotten used to that blackmail and not fall for it anymore.

You really think you can keep withholding sex for the over 40year duration that you plan to stay married, and still expect it to keep working every time?

40years is even tooo long... After year 5, nobody will tell you to start looking for more practical methods for resolving marital conflicts.

15 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by descarado: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
crackhaus:

By the fourth or fifth time, he would have gotten used to that blackmail and not fall for it anymore.

You really think you can keep withholding sex for the over 40year duration that you plan to stay married, and still expect it to keep working every time?

40years is even tooo long... After year 5, nobody will tell you to start looking for more practical methods for resolving marital conflicts.
Withholding intimacy is not the best way to solve marital conflict from one party but do you know that men do it a lot too?
Shocking, right?

That aside, I presently have an acquaintance whose wife was constantly doing this until he said enough is enough. Like joke like joke, it's now on the level of my lawyers will tell you when to see the kids. Guy has moved to another city.
I didn't hear from the wife and it seems the guy wasn't forthcoming too when I started digging deep and I have washed my hands off the matter. The wife was his first and only woman and he said he simply can't continue without having sex. (Wife denies him if she can't have her ways, that's cruel) But the way he is going about it with his heart instead of brain will destroy him.

That guy is making a very great mistake. Fellow guys here have told him but all that's in his mind is sex.

3 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
crackhaus:

But he wouldn't have learnt to stop offending his wife?

Lord, when I grow up, let me marry a person who is not ignorantly stuck in his ways, and who would be willing to grow and respect me please. Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by gift2xl: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
NO MATTER THE PROBLEM, NA HER SANTUARY THEY SETTLE US INSTANTLY.

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by sodiamond: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP, if you're fighting with someone to the point that you guys aren't talking, it's only logical that the person wouldn't want to make love to you. I mean, how exactly do you expect the person to just open her legs for you, look the other way while you have fun? She is not a prostitute, making love to her involves body contact and also emotions, and I don't see how someone who's pissed at you can possibly enjoy it. I think it's only logical to discuss the issue before doing it if it's that serious.

I know we normally use the expression "she's denying me sex" but that doesn't apply here. If you guys are in good terms and she wouldn't let you touch her, then she's denying you sex. But if you're fighting, you're simply fighting. That means you're not talking or doing other things you used to do together. Don't isolate sex and make a deal of it as if she was meant to keep doing that even when you guys aren't talking. If you're fighting with your spouse and she's not talking to you but the thing that matters to you is that she's not opening her legs, then there's a bigger issue in the marriage.

I know you're likely to be the breadwinner of the family but you're not commercializing affection. I am just saying you should address the main issue first and everything will follow. Just an opinion. Best of luck!
How can I like this post 100times

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by crackhaus: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

But he wouldn't have learnt to stop offending his wife?

Lord, when I grow up, let me marry a person who is not ignorantly stuck in his ways, and who would be willing to grow and respect me please. Amen
And NEVER offend you more than twice in 40years of marriage... Amen o

5 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by crackhaus: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
descarado:

Withholding intimacy is not the best way to solve marital conflict from one party but do you know that men do it a lot too?
Shocking, right?

That aside, I presently have an acquaintance whose wife was constantly doing this until he said enough is enough. Like joke like joke, it's now on the level of my lawyers will tell you when to see the kids. Guy has moved to another city.
I didn't hear from the wife and it seems the guy wasn't forthcoming too when I started digging deep and I have washed my hands off the matter. The wife was his first and only woman and he said he simply can't continue without having sex. (Wife denies him if she can't have her ways, that's cruel) But the way he is going about it with his heard instead of brain will destroy him.

That guy is making a very great mistake. Fellow guys here have told him but all that's in his mind is sex.
Basically...
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
crackhaus:

And NEVER offend you more than twice in 40years of marriage... Amen o

To err, they say, is human, and in 40 years I'm likely to offend too. But sorry is such a powerful word, and the wise learn to use it.

11 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
sodiamond:

How can I like this post 100times

I like your post 100 times!

2 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmn......

There should be a way to resolve it. Sex denial is a TABOO.

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by victons(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sex case again
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Kajaard: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lest I forget, there's nothing like rape in marriage

Even if you are going by African standards, you think your wife will not end up hating you after you commit the act? Don't you want a happy home?

4 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
According to American laws abi. Not Africa

It's obvious you're not only ipob terrorist, you're also a rapist. Useless human being.

3 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by AutoChick4U(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Simply apologize and then try going close to hold. Denying ur spouse sexx may push them into d arms of another

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by lomprico(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.

go and apologise to your wife first! don't be silly.

7 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by descarado: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
crackhaus:

Basically...
Not, honestly
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Hallabee1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Baba imagine watching your wife UnCloth and sleeping beside you yet your hand no go touch the cookie jar

AJe....

small small now.....you are a badh children
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Rhozabeth(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bris u did not tell us how u offended her! This may make it difficult to make comments! Besides, ur wife us ur wife, if u realized that u have offended her, the u need to go make amends!

2 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

Don't worry. When he gets it outside don't cry or wail.

There should be no need for both husband and wife to be apologizing for anything after 24 hours. What happened a day before should end there. Next day a new life begins

9 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by West2019(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
when plenty pussy dey outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by abobote: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Are you advising or seeking for advise

3 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol, this epistle without telling us what you did a abi?
There are actually severe instances where you'd be mad at your spouse and not desire to be intimate with them.
Tell us what you did oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Coldie(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Do women do that?

Totally stop asking her for sex and start forming long calls with females na she go use her hand auto reset

6 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by UncleKoboko: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

So sex is your gateway to the kingdom?
I pity your stupîdity

4 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Achor1111(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:

Bros, is there anything hard to apologize when you have offended?
Is it because it is your wife?
pls, remove this African mentality or whatever.
Your type can apologize to a sidechick but never to his wife.

8 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
The emotional gender again �
#Mgtow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / My Dead Neighbour / Men And Their Cheating Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.