Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex (39115 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by sheDD(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, lol, forcefully doing it will bring more harm than good. Remember, rape does not become irrelevant in marriage! If it is not consensual, it is rape! You will be jailed and treated a rapist! Peace always wins. What's the use of having sth by force you no go enjoy las las? No bi juju?

In this eleventh hour, a simple “babe..baby..you are still angry? Stop snubbing me naw. Ok ok, about what happened the other time..yeah, I must say I was very angry and overreacted..but you know you really also made me angry sha.” (Try teasing...lol, of course, she will leave-me-alone you. Don't give up, throw some bubbles of Shakespeare's sonnets..don't just make it 14). “Babe..we are bigger than this naw. Okay, to show I value our peace than being right, I take the responsibility, I am sorry.” (Tease again...and tease...until the leave-me-alone becomes as weak as Nigerian’s economy...and it surely will). Every normal wife will welcome peace especially if the husband kills the pride and apologize. The problem is that many men would rather die than apologize!

Let's embrace peace.

Pride doesn't do it!

Stop waiting for the first person to come and make it up. What if the other person too have vowed not to? Take the initiative! It doesn't make you a loser! It makes you mature! No bi because of uncle conji you go remember rites. She has her rites too!

You are welcome.
every thing men! Men!
Men will woo.
Man will pet the woman
Man will make sure the woman is happy
Man must provide for his woman
Man must always cherish and praise his woman
Man must apologize whether he is wrong or right....
What do women actually do
Just being in existence and receive every good ends of everything??
And folks like you that blossom this mindset are more problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by clems88(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Noshitboi:
Apologise to her, make her happy and see how she go open her legs for you like christmas chicken
grin you wicked o grin
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
sheDD:
every thing men! Men!
Men will woo.
Man will pet the woman
Man will make sure the woman is happy
Man must provide for his woman
Man must always cherish and praise his woman
Man must apologize whether he is wrong or right....
What do women actually do
Just being in existence and receive every good ends of everything??
And folks like you that blossom this mindset are more problem.

Yes, that's because she took your ribs without your permission. You are a man!

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by seanjy4konji: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nonsense...I am working day and night to gather up for money for rent and ticket to leave nigeria you sre tslking about sex and someone carryig her toto away from me because i offend her...

Na mumu deh beg for sex....8pm ap deh and this site where plenty girls deh...Nice fine shawty max 20k....She go suck my balls,anus,everything....girlfriend experience..if she do well i fit add another 10 k for uber..na hin i go deh beg up and down...

Better focus...Is it a must you sex selfLet her go and sex outside if u self no do...

Na man weh no get money deh see ground say hin wife deh vexsk,,i leave money take my car keys and gerrout....

Na person weh u see idle u go deh do shakara for.

Na children make me wan get you for house in first place..i no fit lie you.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by starbn(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
The guy above me na the raw nigga.

Honestly Nigerian women are the most stupid set of living creatures I have ever seen.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by newdawn2017(f): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, lol, forcefully doing it will bring more harm than good. Remember, rape does not become irrelevant in marriage! If it is not consensual, it is rape! You will be jailed and treated a rapist! Peace always wins. What's the use of having sth by force you no go enjoy las las? No bi juju?

In this eleventh hour, a simple “babe..baby..you are still angry? Stop snubbing me naw. Ok ok, about what happened the other time..yeah, I must say I was very angry and overreacted..but you know you really also made me angry sha.” (Try teasing...lol, of course, she will leave-me-alone you. Don't give up, throw some bubbles of Shakespeare's sonnets..don't just make it 14). “Babe..we are bigger than this naw. Okay, to show I value our peace than being right, I take the responsibility, I am sorry.” (Tease again...and tease...until the leave-me-alone becomes as weak as Nigerian’s economy...and it surely will). Every normal wife will welcome peace especially if the husband kills the pride and apologize. The problem is that many men would rather die than apologize!

Let's embrace peace.

Pride doesn't do it!

Stop waiting for the first person to come and make it up. What if the other person too have vowed not to? Take the initiative! It doesn't make you a loser! It makes you mature! No bi because of uncle conji you go remember rites. She has her rites too!

You are welcome.
Na man u be abeg. & very humorous too. Re u married? Or in a serious relationship?
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Emeka71(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:
Nice comments here, really nice.
Do you know that romance is sweeter than sex¿
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by blackslayer: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
well....... pay her!

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
newdawn2017:
Na man u be abeg. & very humorous too. Re u married? Or in a serious relationship?

Not yet. Still tryna patch my life. I don't wanna suffer sb’s daughter yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Larrykaysail(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.
go and register www.tinder.com u go Bleep u go tired ..

Make I give u more site ?
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Regex: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2021
I am yet to understand the point of this thread. I came here with hope of reading how op is fighting with his wife cause of sex that is everywhere but was disappointed because he didn't have the bone to say it without mincing words. Just like he doesn't have the bone to get sex else where.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by WoundedLamb: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
According to American laws abi. Not Africa
Hope you realise that Africa does not start and end in Nigeria.

mrmachine:
Court has once declared that there is nothing like rape in a marriage. A marriage that has not been dissolved for that matter.

Yes, spousal or marital rape is not known to Nigerian Criminal Justice System probably cause the country is still using what was drafted in the 1960's. But it is in many other countries including some African countries. I wonder the kind of family a man who forcefully has sex with his wife would be expecting to have though.

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by ikdaddy01(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with
Peace.
What are you saying
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by ikdaddy01(m): 12:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Regex:
I am yet to understand the point of this thread. I came here with hope of reading how op is fighting with his wife cause of sex that is everywhere but was disappointed because he didn't have the bone to say it without mincing words. Just like he doesn't have the bone to get sex else where.
As In eeh. The guy just de write plenty rubbish just like that. Make i go write my own too
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Decryptor(m): 12:53am On Oct 04, 2021
deltateam:
I wonder what people discuss before marriage. The day any woman in the name of wife ever uses sex denial on me, her box will reach her parents house.

For me, her box will stay in my house but I will find a sexual replacement and never touch her again.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Decryptor(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Nonsense...I am working day and night to gather up for money for rent and ticket to leave nigeria you sre tslking about sex and someone carryig her toto away from me because i offend her...

Na mumu deh beg for sex....8pm ap deh and this site where plenty girls deh...Nice fine shawty max 20k....She go suck my balls,anus,everything....girlfriend experience..if she do well i fit add another 10 k for uber..na hin i go deh beg up and down...

Better focus...Is it a must you sex selfLet her go and sex outside if u self no do...

Na man weh no get money deh see ground say hin wife deh vexsk,,i leave money take my car keys and gerrout....

Na person weh u see idle u go deh do shakara for.

Na children make me wan get you for house in first place..i no fit lie you.

No mind all these simps like chatinet wey dey broke or ugly therefore caged under the whims and caprices of a woman.

I paid your bride price and you deny me sex as if there are no other ladies out there?
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Regex: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2021
ikdaddy01:

As In eeh. The guy just de write plenty rubbish just like that. Make i go write my own too

grin grin grin
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by armyofone(m): 1:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is Africa. Nothing like such

This is planet earth, there is something as such - you just have to learn.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Poleski: 3:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lest I forget, there's nothing like rape in marriage

You're absolutely clueless about the meaning of rape!

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent.

There's no where it states "unless you're in a marriage".

So delete what you said from your brain, it made you look dumb.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Poleski: 3:26am On Oct 04, 2021
You can't expect a woman who's not happy with you, to give you her body! Some men do refuse having sex with women they're not happy with.

I'm a man and I've done it few times. If I'm not happy with you, it's not a good idea to touch me! You've to wait until my mood changes. A good Apology helps a lot.

2 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by princewarri1985: 4:39am On Oct 04, 2021
You are a very good writer i swear! You should work in media houses writing articles
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by bepositive11: 4:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.

Men need to understand that sex with women is emotional. When a man hurts or offends a woman, she just cannot be in the mood.

I like that you didn't only blame women in your post but you also pointed out the shortcomings of men

For a healthy marriage, men and women need to have open, honest, and direct communication. Both need to be vulnerable enough to voice out when the other hurts them. And both need to have good intentions to resolve the issue without using it against them. When this is not there, it's a downward spiral

Withholding sex is a form of control, so it's unhealthy. Still, for women, sex is emotional. It's ridiculous how many men abuse their wives emotionally but still want her to have sex with him at the end of the day - even if she agrees to it, it won't be a pleasant experience for her

For men, sex is more physical. But for women, it's more emotional. The best marriages are the ones where both husband and wife have healthy self esteem and are able to communicate well while having each other's best interests at heart
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Barnesgreat: 4:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Franzinni:
All this debate on top toto? Haha

Guy the main point is you want to cum, get a jar of Vaseline and do the needful kai. You are sounding like sex is similar to oxygen if you are wrong apologize and hold body, the only thing a woman has over you is sex and once you can control that power you become an object of desire.

The more you reject sex, the more attractive you become because women don't know how to respond to being rejected for sex. Love her right but let the sex be mutually desired and sometimes reject it with love.

See as you are frantically looking for help because your woman is controlling your blockus like xbox game pad. Chai!

Wetin I sabi self.

this guy is fucking smart

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by HRMK: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2021
u shuld av saved this long sermon for ur church prg!only few ppl wuld av the patience to go through this!UR NOT EVN TALKING ABT ANYTHING NEW!!
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by freshalien: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is Africa. Nothing like such

Yet you wonder why your country is a shiit hole. undecided
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by sheDD(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, that's because she took your ribs without your permission. You are a man!
nna m ndoo. Sorry! undecided undecided
These women folk have pride than the men community and you won't know cos u don't deal closely with them or you are con by frail look.......
Why are our men like this these days..
If men like u are fewer this extravagant and upper handedness given to women to the detriment of men should have burst to the minimum chart.

Men and ur like are reason why women find it fine to broke-shame men of their class(schools) while is ok for them women to think marriage and weeding wen they got nothing working for them: skills nor even 5k figure in their account.

Women now are of the line of thought that all men should just sheepish with them coz they'd got an orifice in between their legs
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by enemyofprogress: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Olosho to the rescue jo or marry a second wife. Bola146 tried that nonsense with me, I dumped her straight away and went for her best friend, today she is regretting the whole thing and wants to come back
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by RiceProducers: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2021
How low must your IQ be not to know that sex is an emotional thing. You offended and you expect sex?.Really?.How was that supposed to happen. Did you marry a woman or a prostitute who can turn it on and off t will.
It worries me the quality of people going into marriage.

So if you wife does something really bad like disrespecting your mom or diagracing you in the midst of friends, you still feel sexual urge towards her?
If so, you are not to be trusted.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2021
dettolgel:
I will never use sex as a tool against my partner but if my partner tried it "she go regret am ooh".

At the beginning my partner wan try that kind parole with me. I just begin knack one smallie like that wey don dey eye me since. After two months my woman come ask me say since she said no I never ask her for sex again or beg her whether me dey Bleep for outside?

I can niether confirm nor deny me come give her this proverb "if your pikin come meet you say mama give me food hungry dey worry me. Food dey house ooh but you come deny your pikin food. Wetin u think say go happen if your pikin carry empty belll go neighbour house and neighbour come offer the pikin food?

As I talk finish I just wear my clothe go gist for my guy house.

When I come back that night na she come serve me the kpekus. The next morning I just tell smallie say sorry I don turn a new man.

But we still dey yarn time to time and I dey sort out some of her money matter but no knacking.

Through out the tryst with the smallie I wear sheen guard before this small girls go spoil my blood.

All the while the quarrel lasted, were you still providing feeding money, talking normal, etc?
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
shashaperry:

I really love this! come and take a peck on your cheeck kiss kiss

Shey make I come take too? grin grin
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by shashaperry(f): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ecne:

Shey make I come take too? grin grin

If Only You get sense like that guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.