Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex (39158 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Pelicanmedia: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
What about if your wife tells you are free to go sleep outside , that she does not mind, this after not giving you for months. Be a happy man abeg
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Paulajeigbe(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, lol, forcefully doing it will bring more harm than good. Remember, rape does not become irrelevant in marriage! If it is not consensual, it is rape! You will be jailed and treated a rapist! Peace always wins. What's the use of having sth by force you no go enjoy las las? No bi juju?

In this eleventh hour, a simple “babe..baby..you are still angry? Stop snubbing me naw. Ok ok, about what happened the other time..yeah, I must say I was very angry and overreacted..but you know you really also made me angry sha.” (Try teasing...lol, of course, she will leave-me-alone you. Don't give up, throw some bubbles of Shakespeare's sonnets..don't just make it 14). “Babe..we are bigger than this naw. Okay, to show I value our peace than being right, I take the responsibility, I am sorry.” (Tease again...and tease...until the leave-me-alone becomes as weak as Nigerian’s economy...and it surely will). Every normal wife will welcome peace especially if the husband kills the pride and apologize. The problem is that many men would rather die than apologize!

Let's embrace peace.

Pride doesn't do it!

Stop waiting for the first person to come and make it up. What if the other person too have vowed not to? Take the initiative! It doesn't make you a loser! It makes you mature! No bi because of uncle conji you go remember rites. She has her rites too!

You are welcome.

Absolutely!!! Abeg chop knockle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by godofuck231: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Get a second wife

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by 24brains(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?
why you find trouble? Women can wield that power against men when offended. Now try to deny her sex too and prove to her you can survive without it.

Funny how some women think!! This will only push some men to those who are willing to give what you deny them and that will be the genesis of infidelity.

Choke your man with sweet sex and see if he will not get irritated with other women. Because you have exhausted him at home already!!.

2 Likes

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Paulajeigbe(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:
Oga, it will not remove any hair from your body to stop being puffed up with pride, apologize for your wrong, and enjoy peace!

Is it a military regime?

Your whole body offend person dey keep malice but your odogwu dey form emissary.

By the way, I see you are seeing cheating as an alternative! It is wrong! Cheating is not among your options!
Not at all. Cheating will only add fire to the frypan that is already hot. Just saying denying of sexual right because of offense is also not the right approach. And like you have rightly said, as a man, it does not reduce you to make things right.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by SonofGod231: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sounds like a whole lot of selfish, inadequate couple, concentrating on sex to rekindle their passion for each other most times.Someone like me that can play chess and video games for a living,That you must beg me to at least torchlight your side if I start. Maybe Oga just need to get another hobby not necessarily going outside.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Paulajeigbe(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lest I forget, there's nothing like rape in marriage
ahhh! You damage a woman more when you force your way in. She simply sees herself as been used. And this is not the intent of sexual intimacy. So even forcing your way with your woman isn't the way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by DissTroy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is Africa. Nothing like such

Dude, seduce her, cajole her, pet her but don't rape her.

Just because she's your wife doesn't mean you can rape her.

Just because a woman is your wife doesn't mean you can't take her to court for stealing from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Paulajeigbe(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
chatinent:

To eat delicious poison don dey hungry you?
lol! Delicious poison!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by nnol(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Do women still starve their husband of sex in this 21st century? i thought those days are gone.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Paulajeigbe(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

Yes there is!
Well probably me I won't call it rape. Once you marry you both owns your body. Rape I think would be good to use when I don't have the right to your body and you forced your way into me. But this is marriage I have that right.

But to balance it. It does not now speak well as a man to enforce your right when she isn't willing. Sexual intimacy is supposed to be mutual. Understanding between the two before, during and after the pleasure.

So, I agree with you. It is not right to force you way on your wife even though you technically have the right to her body.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by IncredibleT: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=106386080]

Baba, lol, forcefully doing it will bring more harm than good. Remember, rape does not become irrelevant in marriage! If it is not consensual, it is rape! You will be jailed and treated a rapist! Peace always wins. What's the use of having sth by force you no go enjoy las las? No bi juju?

In this eleventh hour, a simple “babe..baby..you are still angry? Stop snubbing me naw. Ok ok, about what happened the other time..yeah, I must say I was very angry and overreacted..but you know you really also made me angry sha.” (Try teasing...lol, of course, she will leave-me-alone you. Don't give up, throw some bubbles of Shakespeare's sonnets..don't just make it 14). “Babe..we are bigger than this naw. Okay, to show I value our peace than being right, I take the responsibility, I am sorry.” (Tease again...and tease...until the leave-me-alone becomes as weak as Nigerian’s economy...and it surely will). Every normal wife will welcome peace especially if the husband kills the pride and apologize. The problem is that many men would rather die than apologize!

Let's embrace peace.

Pride doesn't do it!

Stop waiting for the first person to come and make it up. What if the other person too have vowed not to? Take the initiative! It doesn't make you a loser! It makes you mature! No bi because of uncle conji you go remember rites. She has her rites too!

What if your wife always form she does not like sex

And continue to deny you of your legitimate right
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by dettolgel: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
ibtommy:

See ya life outside. Little self control una no dey get. Go dey drill dirty ladies up and down. Na who tell you say your 'rubber' dey 100% safe. Next time no try that...u hear? grin

How you take know smallier na dirty lady?

I do it to send a message. When you enter into contractual agreement with someone more especially Nigerians you have to put your foot on the ground otherwise they will take you for a fool.

In every relationship sex should never be used as a weapon nor money or affections. If someone tries it with me I will hit back so hard that next time before they take such childish route they will think twice and dialogue.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by kushme: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

They make laws demanding you respect your wife because you do not respect your wife. If you respected your wife you would not rape her!

You see, SIMPs speak or think on how to favour pvssies . Reason they are called pussified West.

Even some Naija men are copying it all the name of woke.

Cos, if not for pvssie sake, how can men put rape from a husband to a wife in the same sentence.

If na respect, no even go there. Women dey respect men abi?
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by YourFavorite21(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
U have to appease the gods first na, buy her a nice perfume and flower, then apologize to her, and see the way she go open legs for you, she go even bend wella like say she dey fetch water. grin grin
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by IncredibleT: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
[sub][/sub]

OP, if you're fighting with someone to the point that you guys aren't talking, it's only logical that the person wouldn't want to make love to you. I mean, how exactly do you expect the person to just open her legs for you, look the other way while you have fun? She is not a prostitute, making love to her involves body contact and also emotions, and I don't see how someone who's pissed at you can possibly enjoy it. I think it's only logical to discuss the issue before doing it if it's that serious.

I know we normally use the expression "she's denying me sex" but that doesn't apply here. If you guys are in good terms and she wouldn't let you touch her, then she's denying you sex. But if you're fighting, you're simply fighting. That means you're not talking or doing other things you used to do together. Don't isolate sex and make a deal of it as if she was meant to keep doing that even when you guys aren't talking. If you're fighting with your spouse and she's not talking to you but the thing that matters to you is that she's not opening her legs, then there's a bigger issue in the marriage.

I know you're likely to be the breadwinner of the family but you're not commercializing affection. I am just saying you should address the main issue first and everything will follow. Just an opinion. Best of luck![/quote]
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by DMerciful(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Don't go emotional! The women folks raised the men. They even prevents fathers from disciplining children so much so that children run to their moms after committing atrocious acts
sisisioge:
All these irrational people sef! You offended someone, you havent apologized and you expect her to tender the pusssy happily and joyfully? Hian! Isnt the darn pusssy part of her body? How can someone unhappy with you happily give one part of her body while the rest of her is not in it? What the fork is wrong with these male forks bayi? Who the hell raised these people? Dang! For most of you, your greatest achievement on this planet earth is being born with a dick! How lame!

Whew! I'm so sorry, but can we have emotional intelligence added as a compulsory course in schools at all levels? One of the things that astound me the most is how irrational people try to explain their irrationality to themselves and others. It is well.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.
LOL! The FUTURE is truly FEMALE.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Tzar(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Marriage isn’t a financial burden on the man alone. As long as the wives are not deadbeat & the man earns an average living, polygamy is not a bad choice. It is not for everybody tho, but if the right people meet, it works better than the deceitful monogamy we created that couples cheat serially.
Why marriage looks so expensive is because we have created a culture of extravagance & living beyond our means. Nobody grows organically anymore. We all want to fertilize our journey through life.
Trust me, there are matured women out there who don’t mind being 2nd wives. They are not as many, but they exist.

deltateam:

You have to be rich to consider polygamy besides I don't think rich men get that lousy attitude from their wives as that's the only thing or close to it she can offer so she serves it well.

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by PGKing1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Franzinni:
All this debate on top toto? Haha

Guy the main point is you want to cum, get a jar of Vaseline and do the needful kai. You are sounding like sex is similar to oxygen if you are wrong apologize and hold body, the only thing a woman has over you is sex and once you can control that power you become an object of desire.

The more you reject sex, the more attractive you become because women don't know how to respond to being rejected for sex. Love her right but let the sex be mutually desired and sometimes reject it with love.

See as you are frantically looking for help because your woman is controlling your blockus like xbox game pad. Chai!

Wetin I sabi self.

Omo you be correct guy!!
Still your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by DMerciful(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Women naturally have low sex drive that's why they can contemplate denying their husband sex. And that's the reason a single woman cannot satisfy a man even in peace time. Men really need multiple wives or side chicks else they starve sexually
Iyaebe:
When and if I get married and my husband hurts me,I will deny him sex till he finds a way to make me happy again. Why should any reasonable man get erection when his wife is hurt?So don't go close to your wife for sex if she's hurt,solve the problems first before coming for 360degrees and snake in the monkey shadow styles lol
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oga, you never talk weti you do. you just de here de speak grammar up and down. de there nah
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Ayobamimonday: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin
chatinent:

To eat delicious poison don dey hungry you?
[left][/left]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Paulajeigbe(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Baba imagine watching your wife UnCloth and sleeping beside you yet your hand no go touch the cookie jar

Lol! I just can't imagine the struggle within and without.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Olatemiseeni24: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
You re very stupid for telling us this bullshit
Don't u know she has already pave way for u to marry another wife abi what re u telling us
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Ayobamimonday: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary grin grin grin, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.
well has for me normal normal me I don’t support cheating but you gas’s use you brain you apologize if she no accept olosho house Dey there that one different from you saying you get one stupid side chick nah that one trouble no Dey there so be a man grin
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by IncredibleT: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
My question is,

What can one do in this regard
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Ayobamimonday: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

Please do not force yourself on your wife wherever you are if she does not want you to. It might not be illegal in Nigeria, yet, but she's likely to not respect you much afterwards.
Stone grin grin According to the American law not here in Africa
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=IncredibleT post=106411538][/quote]

That's a different thing. You have to make her like it.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by ba2remagaji: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
The woman no say na the guy weak point b dat
ibtommy:
a

Abi o.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulajeigbe:

Absolutely!!! Abeg chop knockle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dead Neighbour / Please Help Save My Marriage / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.