Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) (11269 Views)

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Umarojavi: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2021
I woke up this morning to view my girlfriend's status and I saw this....I am about to ask her the meaning or I should chill and let this slide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Jeon(f): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Umarojavi:
I woke up this morning to view my girlfriend's status and I saw this....I am about to ask her the meaning or I should chill and let this slide

You too sit urself down and ask ur inner spirit whether YOU ARE BAD IN ANY MANNER or NOT.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2021
My guy, e choke ooo......!!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Torosk1(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Just chill and watch out

9 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by IbadanJohnWick(f): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2021
The hole has be drilled one way or the other

3 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by BestGospelMusic: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Give your life to God and change your ways.

Meanwhile the first ever gospel Afrobeat is trending. "1Time4DBigGod" on Audiomack, Apple music, Boomplay and YouTube. Soulful and Vibeful �

2 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Iamtoyosii: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Just call her and clarify stuffs, no your place and maintain your lane,no kn dy disturb us here.......and never ever beg her, I dy beg you

5 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Bola146(f): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Nairaland no go kill me ooo

14 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by ryd3(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Or could she be referring to someone else?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by osuulola(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2021
ryd3:

And it will be painful to know!

4 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by midolian(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2021
ryd3:
All the same. She is in a love with two persons. If the OP was the right person, there LL be no need for a second person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Na u dey love up nah....

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by illicit(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by RavagedHeart: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2021
your girlfriend does not respect you.
It's likely she's found new love with a bad guy and she's so intoxicated with it that she had to post it, not minding you'd see it.
Take everything part of you that you have in her before it's late.

7 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Good you know that subtle message was meant fit for. grin

Abi what else are you expecting us to say grin grin

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by magnum247: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Do you think you're the one and only?..she might just be referring to one of you so chill grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2021
She's using one stone to shoot many birds

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Aammee77: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
I can't even view mine's

3 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by nokspos: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2021
most girls just post things for fun regardless...

2 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by chitransco(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
She's using one stone to shoot many birds
seconded...
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by eventainment(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Repair yourself to become golden. If you are broke ignore her presence and chase your dream. The attention you give to women is an opportunity lost to creating value for yourself. And avoid sex If you can

3 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Umarojavi:

Play along and get another chick, don't look desperate bro.

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by MickzyDonald: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2021
You ticket don cut boss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Warriboy1236: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Ayoleeboy007: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Don't take it personal it may not mean anything, most people post things on their status that seems funny to them

2 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Virusvetty: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
What if it's just cruise

2 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by youngblaq: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2021
WhatsApp updates are used to communicate feelings, thoughts, etc. She has sent her message and whatever you now do with it is your own cup of kunu. But know this! If it was meant for another sucker and she didn't want you to see it, she knew what to do....but since the message stares at you right in the eyes...take a redpill and chill.

4 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by youngblaq: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Virusvetty:
What if it's just cruise
Depends on how they see themselves or how old they both are tho..but don't you think that was an expensive ship cruise?

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Offpoint1: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Rebet the gamegrin

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Akposkibo(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6780662/next-decision

She'll say it's cruise

Kindly click the link
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Clickguy44: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Ignore her. She is shit testing you guys. I mean you and her other boyfriends.

6 Likes

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by akinmusi(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Wow wow wow.

This one heading to the wrong hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ex-boyfriends Of Rihanna / How True Is This!!! / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.